Your favorite pizza toppings?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2014, 07:47 PM
Heart Your favorite pizza toppings?
No one seems to post in the food section much which is scary because everyone should love food Thumbsup. Let's get a discussion started and tell me about your favorite pizza toppings and why you like them. I'll start, mine are extra cheese, mushrooms, and pepperoni. Popcorn

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2014, 07:50 PM
RE: Your favorite pizza toppings?
I'm super picky Blush so I like cheese and pepperoni. Love it if the pepperoni is a lil spicy too mmmmm

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
17-04-2014, 07:52 PM
Thinish hand tossed crust with olive oil and garlic. Sliced tomatoes, black and green olives, artichoke hearts, onions, feta cheese, and mozzarella. Best pizza ever.

Also nice:

Thin crust taco pizza

Reg. pizza sauce black olives onions tomatoes.

Reg. pizza sauce pepperoni banana peppers

Why Weeping why must people post food?? Weeping

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
17-04-2014, 07:52 PM
(17-04-2014 07:50 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I'm super picky Blush so I like cheese and pepperoni. Love it if the pepperoni is a lil spicy too mmmmm

I love spicy food! and nothing wrong with knowing what you like Wink

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
17-04-2014, 07:53 PM
(17-04-2014 07:52 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Thinish hand tossed crust with olive oil and garlic. Sliced tomatoes, black and green olives, artichoke hearts, onions, feta cheese, and mozzarella. Best pizza ever.

Also nice:

Thin crust taco pizza

Reg. pizza sauce black olives onions tomatoes.

Reg. pizza sauce pepperoni banana peppers

Why Weeping why must people post food?? Weeping

Drooling Heart

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
17-04-2014, 07:54 PM
Oooh 1 more

Hawaiian pizza with extra jalapeños, pick off pineapple after cooking but before eating yummy Drooling

I feel so fat now just from thinking of all those pizzas Weeping

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
17-04-2014, 07:55 PM
(17-04-2014 07:54 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Oooh 1 more

Hawaiian pizza with extra jalapeños, pick off pineapple after cooking but before eating yummy Drooling

Very yummy and nah lol beauty doesn't come from looks beauty comes from within and your gorgeous Wink

[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
17-04-2014, 07:57 PM
I truly envy you regular people who seem to be able to eat anything Weeping none of what you've posted even sounds like food to me Losty Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
(17-04-2014 07:55 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  

Very yummy and nah lol beauty doesn't come from looks beauty comes from within and your gorgeous Wink

Lol. You're too sweet Kiss
I want pizza now hehe

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
(17-04-2014 07:55 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  

She certainly is!!! Big Grin