Your favorite pizza toppings?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2014, 07:47 PM
Heart Your favorite pizza toppings?
No one seems to post in the food section much which is scary because everyone should love food Thumbsup. Let's get a discussion started and tell me about your favorite pizza toppings and why you like them. I'll start, mine are extra cheese, mushrooms, and pepperoni. Popcorn

"Atheism is not a philosophy; it is not even a view of the world; it is simply a refusal to deny the obvious." - Sam Harris

"If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss Bank." - Woody Allen
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2014, 07:50 PM
RE: Your favorite pizza toppings?
I'm super picky Blush so I like cheese and pepperoni. Love it if the pepperoni is a lil spicy too mmmmm

People used to laugh at me when I would say "I want to be a comedian". Well nobody is laughing now!

You can never lose a homing pigeon - if your homing pigeon doesn't come back, what you've lost is a pigeon.
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
17-04-2014, 07:52 PM
Thinish hand tossed crust with olive oil and garlic. Sliced tomatoes, black and green olives, artichoke hearts, onions, feta cheese, and mozzarella. Best pizza ever.

Also nice:

Thin crust taco pizza

Reg. pizza sauce black olives onions tomatoes.

Reg. pizza sauce pepperoni banana peppers

Why Weeping why must people post food?? Weeping

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
[+] 3 users Like LostandInsecure's post
17-04-2014, 07:52 PM
(17-04-2014 07:50 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I'm super picky Blush so I like cheese and pepperoni. Love it if the pepperoni is a lil spicy too mmmmm

I love spicy food! and nothing wrong with knowing what you like Wink

"Atheism is not a philosophy; it is not even a view of the world; it is simply a refusal to deny the obvious." - Sam Harris

"If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss Bank." - Woody Allen
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
17-04-2014, 07:53 PM
(17-04-2014 07:52 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Thinish hand tossed crust with olive oil and garlic. Sliced tomatoes, black and green olives, artichoke hearts, onions, feta cheese, and mozzarella. Best pizza ever.

Also nice:

Thin crust taco pizza

Reg. pizza sauce black olives onions tomatoes.

Reg. pizza sauce pepperoni banana peppers

Why Weeping why must people post food?? Weeping

Drooling Heart

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
17-04-2014, 07:54 PM
Oooh 1 more

Hawaiian pizza with extra jalapeños, pick off pineapple after cooking but before eating yummy Drooling

I feel so fat now just from thinking of all those pizzas Weeping

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
17-04-2014, 07:55 PM
(17-04-2014 07:54 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Oooh 1 more

Hawaiian pizza with extra jalapeños, pick off pineapple after cooking but before eating yummy Drooling

Very yummy and nah lol beauty doesn't come from looks beauty comes from within and your gorgeous Wink

[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
17-04-2014, 07:57 PM
I truly envy you regular people who seem to be able to eat anything Weeping none of what you've posted even sounds like food to me Losty Laugh out load

People used to laugh at me when I would say "I want to be a comedian". Well nobody is laughing now!

You can never lose a homing pigeon - if your homing pigeon doesn't come back, what you've lost is a pigeon.
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
(17-04-2014 07:55 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  

Very yummy and nah lol beauty doesn't come from looks beauty comes from within and your gorgeous Wink

Lol. You're too sweet Kiss
I want pizza now hehe

Nathaniel Hawthorne
[+] 1 user Likes LostandInsecure's post
(17-04-2014 07:55 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  

She certainly is!!! Big Grin