Your favorite pizza toppings?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Your favorite pizza toppings?
(18-04-2014 07:56 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 07:54 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I'm making you my official food consultant.

One thing hobbits do well.

Food.

Thumbsup did you see the rep i gave you earlier?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2014, 08:00 PM
(18-04-2014 07:59 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 07:56 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  One thing hobbits do well.

Food.

Thumbsup did you see the rep i gave you earlier?

Aw! I just did! Thank you! Big Grin Gave you one too.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
18-04-2014, 08:01 PM
(18-04-2014 08:00 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 07:59 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Thumbsup did you see the rep i gave you earlier?

Aw! I just did! Thank you! Big Grin Gave you one too.

Your welcome Tongue and i'll check it out! Thank you Smile

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
18-04-2014, 08:15 PM
(18-04-2014 07:53 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Dominos has a Habanero Mango dipping sauce for their breads. Its pretty fabulous.

Why do people always feel the need to pair Habaneros with fruit? I don't want my food to taste like candy Weeping
This is the main reason my I'm not a fan of Habaneros. I love spicy fruit, but I don't care for fruitiness with my spicy food.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
18-04-2014, 08:17 PM
(18-04-2014 08:15 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 07:53 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Dominos has a Habanero Mango dipping sauce for their breads. Its pretty fabulous.

Why do people always feel the need to pair Habaneros with fruit? I don't want my food to taste like candy Weeping
This is the main reason my I'm not a fan of Habaneros. I love spicy fruit, but I don't care for fruitiness with my spicy food.

Girl, you've never had a good fruit Pico de gallo then. Will change your tune!
21-04-2014, 04:30 PM
Canned black olives, because they taste better.
Tomato
Green onion!
Mushroom
garlic seasoning Drooling
Mozzarella, parmesan and a little bit of cheddar

If we must have pepperoni, I prefer turkey.
[+] 2 users Like Lienda Bella's post
21-04-2014, 04:34 PM
(21-04-2014 04:30 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  Canned black olives, because they taste better.
Tomato
Green onion!
Mushroom

Eww olives but the rest I aprrove Thumbsup Drooling and why turkey? Not that theres anything wrong with it just curious

21-04-2014, 04:39 PM
(18-04-2014 08:17 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 08:15 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Why do people always feel the need to pair Habaneros with fruit? I don't want my food to taste like candy Weeping

Girl, you've never had a good fruit Pico de gallo then. Will change your tune!
Yucky lol. I love fruit with chili powder and lime. My fruit salad is always spicy. But I just don't want it with other food. Yuck lol

(21-04-2014 04:30 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  Canned black olives, because they taste better.
Tomato
Green onion!
Mushroom

Mmmm yummy Drooling
I don't have a preference for pepperoni but turkey bacon omg Drooling

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
21-04-2014, 04:42 PM
(21-04-2014 04:34 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
Tomato
Green onion!
Mushroom

Eww olives but the rest I aprrove Thumbsup Drooling and why turkey? Not that theres anything wrong with it just curious

I like the turkey flavor better than beef. Black olives taste better in a can than the kind the restaurants usually put.
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
21-04-2014, 04:43 PM
(21-04-2014 04:42 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  
(21-04-2014 04:34 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Eww olives but the rest I aprrove Thumbsup Drooling and why turkey? Not that theres anything wrong with it just curious

I like the turkey flavor better than beef. Black olives taste better in a can than the kind the restaurants usually put.

Beef? Gasp