Your favorite pizza toppings?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Your favorite pizza toppings?
(17-04-2014 07:57 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I truly envy you regular people who seem to be able to eat anything Weeping none of what you've posted even sounds like food to me Losty Laugh out load

Lol sometimes simple is better Smile

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
17-04-2014, 07:58 PM
(17-04-2014 07:57 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 07:55 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Very yummy and nah lol beauty doesn't come from looks beauty comes from within and your gorgeous Wink

Lol. You're too sweet Kiss
I want pizza now hehe

Thank ya Blush and me too.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
17-04-2014, 07:59 PM
(17-04-2014 07:57 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 07:55 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Very yummy and nah lol beauty doesn't come from looks beauty comes from within and your gorgeous Wink

She certainly is!!! Big Grin

Hey your not too bad yourself you know Big Grin

17-04-2014, 08:00 PM
(17-04-2014 07:57 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I truly envy you regular people who seem to be able to eat anything Weeping none of what you've posted even sounds like food to me Losty Laugh out load

I like a lot of weird stuff. Smercy. I used to be picky until one day I found myself married into a family of people who would only eat weird stuff and I was expected to cook it for them Tongue
So I just caved and started trying new things. Something's you have to acquire a taste for. Like tamarindo with chili and lime, that was nasty for like the first year LOL. Now I'm not really picky about flavor a but I am still super picky about texture. I won't eat anything that feels icky inside my mouth lol.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
17-04-2014, 08:01 PM
(17-04-2014 07:57 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

She certainly is!!! Big Grin

You're gorgeous-er!! Heart

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
17-04-2014, 08:04 PM
(17-04-2014 08:00 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

I like a lot of weird stuff. Smercy. I used to be picky until one day I found myself married into a family of people who would only eat weird stuff and I was expected to cook it for them Tongue
So I just caved and started trying new things. Something's you have to acquire a taste for. Like tamarindo with chili and lime, that was nasty for like the first year LOL. Now I'm not really picky about flavor a but I am still super picky about texture. I won't eat anything that feels icky inside my mouth lol.

Lol yeah as they say, "you never know until you try". As for that last sentence i'm not even gonna comment on that Tongue.

(17-04-2014 08:01 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 07:57 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  She certainly is!!! Big Grin

You're gorgeous-er!! Heart

You both are gorgeous in your own special ways Smile. Just like everyone else.

17-04-2014, 08:06 PM
I love pizza with tomato sauce, pepperoni, sausage and jalapenos. Or Pizza with white sauce and chicken, bacon, pineapples.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
17-04-2014, 08:08 PM
(17-04-2014 08:06 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I love pizza with tomato sauce, pepperoni, sausage and jalapenos. Or Pizza with white sauce and chicken, bacon, pineapples.

Gasp Jalapenos! That's what i'm talking about! Both sound delicious Drooling

[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
17-04-2014, 08:09 PM
(17-04-2014 08:04 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 08:00 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I like a lot of weird stuff. Smercy. I used to be picky until one day I found myself married into a family of people who would only eat weird stuff and I was expected to cook it for them Tongue

Lol yeah as they say, "you never know until you try". As for that last sentence i'm not even gonna comment on that Tongue.

You know if you have good aim and surpass the mouth, shit I'm not allowed to say this here Angel
You're going to get me in trouble.

Back to pizza. I really like pizza.

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
17-04-2014, 08:09 PM
(17-04-2014 08:08 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 08:06 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I love pizza with tomato sauce, pepperoni, sausage and jalapenos. Or Pizza with white sauce and chicken, bacon, pineapples.

Gasp Jalapenos! That's what i'm talking about! Both sound delicious Drooling

I am of the opinion that if your face isnt on fire, youre not enjoying your food Tongue

(actually I have a very high tolerance to spicy food, so its not really that bad

*points to naughty section* Lol. Geez people.
[+] 4 users Like Hobbitgirl's post