Your favorite pizza toppings?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 10:25 PM
RE: Your favorite pizza toppings?
My favorite pizza topping is alligator sausage. Add mushrooms and spinach with chopped garlic and cilantro and its AWESOME!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
22-05-2014, 10:29 PM
(22-05-2014 10:25 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  My favorite pizza topping is alligator sausage. Add mushrooms and spinach with chopped garlic and cilantro and its AWESOME!

Alligator sausage? Never heard of it but i'm sure it's good lol.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
22-05-2014, 10:44 PM
Thin crust, cheese, pineapple, Canadian bacon, bell pepper, and those packages of red peppers and parmesan Big Grin

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
22-05-2014, 10:55 PM
Diced baby of course.
Chop chop. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
22-05-2014, 11:23 PM
(22-05-2014 10:29 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 10:25 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  My favorite pizza topping is alligator sausage. Add mushrooms and spinach with chopped garlic and cilantro and its AWESOME!

Alligator sausage? Never heard of it but i'm sure it's good lol.

A place in my hometown that has two locations. One there and another elsewhere called pizza schmizza has it. Only place that does.

Its sorta like a leaner, spicier beef/chicken sausage in a way. I am not sure how to describe it.

22-05-2014, 11:26 PM
(22-05-2014 11:23 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 10:29 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Alligator sausage? Never heard of it but i'm sure it's good lol.

A place in my hometown that has two locations. One there and another elsewhere called pizza schmizza has it. Only place that does.

Its sorta like a leaner, spicier beef/chicken sausage in a way. I am not sure how to describe it.

Sounds really good though. May have to try and get my hands on some.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
23-05-2014, 01:57 AM
(22-05-2014 11:26 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 11:23 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  A place in my hometown that has two locations. One there and another elsewhere called pizza schmizza has it. Only place that does.

Sounds really good though. May have to try and get my hands on some.

Might want to ask your local butcher shop. Regular alligator is easy to get a hold of and I got a decent recipe for alligator bitez you can experiment with.

although the regular alligator is a lot different than sausage made from it.

23-05-2014, 02:04 AM
(23-05-2014 01:57 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 11:26 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Sounds really good though. May have to try and get my hands on some.

Might want to ask your local butcher shop. Regular alligator is easy to get a hold of and I got a decent recipe for alligator bitez you can experiment with.

although the regular alligator is a lot different than sausage made from it.

I'm sure I can find something.

23-05-2014, 08:37 PM
[Image: tumblr_lqe43wpJch1qbr6ex.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5550.jpg]

I love daiya and avacodo. There is a local shop called Z pizza that will make it with a faux sausage. Soooo goood.

Drooling
[+] 1 user Likes Michael_Tadlock's post
23-05-2014, 08:42 PM
(23-05-2014 08:37 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_lqe43wpJch1qbr6ex.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5550.jpg]

I love daiya and avacodo. There is a local shop called Z pizza that will make it with a faux sausage. Soooo goood.

Drooling

DroolingDroolingDrooling