Your favorite pizza toppings?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: Your favorite pizza toppings?
(23-05-2014 08:37 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_lqe43wpJch1qbr6ex.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5550.jpg]

I love daiya and avacodo. There is a local shop called Z pizza that will make it with a faux sausage. Soooo goood.

Drooling

Now only if vegan cheese did not have peas or legumes in it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2014, 11:06 AM
Three cheese and spinach pizza with mushrooms is the best pizza.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
25-05-2014, 04:52 PM
(25-05-2014 11:06 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Three cheese and spinach pizza with mushrooms is the best pizza.

Eww Spinach Rainbow Vomit

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
25-05-2014, 05:29 PM
(22-05-2014 10:25 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  My favorite pizza topping is alligator sausage. Add mushrooms and spinach with chopped garlic and cilantro and its AWESOME!

That actually sounds really good. Where can I find this pizza? Louisiana?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
25-05-2014, 05:31 PM
(25-05-2014 11:06 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Three cheese and spinach pizza with mushrooms is the best pizza.

Add some chorizo and mushrooms and onions and that's like the best pizza ever lol
But it'd have to be with the white cheese sauce instead of red sauce.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
25-05-2014, 06:10 PM
(25-05-2014 04:52 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  

Eww Spinach Rainbow Vomit

Ahhhh, but dear Jdog what you don't understand is the wonder of spinach. I even eat mines raw.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
25-05-2014, 06:23 PM
(25-05-2014 06:10 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(25-05-2014 04:52 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Eww Spinach Rainbow Vomit

Ahhhh, but dear Jdog what you don't understand is the wonder of spinach. I even eat mines raw.

My brother and mother love it but whenever I even smell it I want to puke.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
25-05-2014, 09:12 PM
(25-05-2014 06:23 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(25-05-2014 06:10 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Ahhhh, but dear Jdog what you don't understand is the wonder of spinach. I even eat mines raw.

My brother and mother love it but whenever I even smell it I want to puke.

Try it raw, no smell. Also cooked on other things doesn't have much of a smell either. Just plain cooked spinach is awful. I don't mind the taste and the smell isn't that bad to me, but the texture is so slimy eewww

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
25-05-2014, 09:22 PM
(25-05-2014 09:12 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(25-05-2014 06:23 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  My brother and mother love it but whenever I even smell it I want to puke.

Try it raw, no smell. Also cooked on other things doesn't have much of a smell either. Just plain cooked spinach is awful. I don't mind the taste and the smell isn't that bad to me, but the texture is so slimy eewww

No

25-05-2014, 09:41 PM
(25-05-2014 09:12 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(25-05-2014 06:23 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  My brother and mother love it but whenever I even smell it I want to puke.

Spinach ranges from 'meh' when it's in a mixed green salad, to 'vomit inducing' when it's made into creme of spinach soup.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post