Your favorite pizza toppings?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: Your favorite pizza toppings?
Popeye would be pissed at you guys for saying bad things about spinach.

He would than give you the talk about how healthy and junk it is for you.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
25-05-2014, 10:37 PM
Spinach is a god amongst veggies if done right.

I don't think I can sell anchovies to anyone, but they can be great if you cut them up fairly small so the taste won't override the other toppings. If you like ceaser dressing you're eating anchovies without realizing it.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
25-05-2014, 10:52 PM
Gimme some yummy cold broccoli any day over spinach

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
25-05-2014, 10:59 PM
(25-05-2014 09:41 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-05-2014 09:12 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Try it raw, no smell. Also cooked on other things doesn't have much of a smell either. Just plain cooked spinach is awful. I don't mind the taste and the smell isn't that bad to me, but the texture is so slimy eewww

Spinach ranges from 'meh' when it's in a mixed green salad, to 'vomit inducing' when it's made into creme of spinach soup.

Eewwww that sounds awful! I love it blended with ice, pineapple slices, orange slices, and apple juice Heart

It's good on pizza, great mixed with chorizo and. Liquid white American cheese, and stuffed into pastas with mushrooms and onions smothered in any type of italiany sauce. Lol

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
25-05-2014, 11:00 PM
(25-05-2014 10:37 PM)Elskidor Wrote:  Spinach is a god amongst veggies if done right.

I don't think I can sell anchovies to anyone, but they can be great if you cut them up fairly small so the taste won't override the other toppings. If you like ceaser dressing you're eating anchovies without realizing it.

The closest I come to anchovies is worstershire(sp?) sauce, that stuff is good.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
25-05-2014, 11:13 PM
(25-05-2014 11:00 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  worstershire(sp?)

Had to google it but it's worcestershire Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
25-05-2014, 11:26 PM
(25-05-2014 11:13 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(25-05-2014 11:00 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  worstershire(sp?)

Had to google it but it's worcestershire Tongue

Lol! I don't even know how to say it but it's good.

25-05-2014, 11:29 PM
(25-05-2014 11:26 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(25-05-2014 11:13 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Had to google it but it's worcestershire Tongue

Lol! I don't even know how to say it but it's good.

Lol no worries me either, whenever I try and say it out loud I usually give up in the middle of it.

25-05-2014, 11:46 PM
(25-05-2014 09:12 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(25-05-2014 06:23 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  My brother and mother love it but whenever I even smell it I want to puke.

Try it raw, no smell. Also cooked on other things doesn't have much of a smell either. Just plain cooked spinach is awful. I don't mind the taste and the smell isn't that bad to me, but the texture is so slimy eewww

You have to cook spinach fresh. Spinach out of a can is nasty.

Spinach on pizza is really good. I prefer spinach over lettuce in my salads too. Just a better texture for me.
25-05-2014, 11:55 PM
(25-05-2014 11:46 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  
(25-05-2014 09:12 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Try it raw, no smell. Also cooked on other things doesn't have much of a smell either. Just plain cooked spinach is awful. I don't mind the taste and the smell isn't that bad to me, but the texture is so slimy eewww

You have to cook spinach fresh. Spinach out of a can is nasty.

Spinach on pizza is really good. I prefer spinach over lettuce in my salads too. Just a better texture for me.

Well yea, most stuff from a can is nasty. Although I do eat black olives from a can, that's just the only option where I live.

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post