Your favorite pizza toppings?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2015, 04:26 PM
RE: Your favorite pizza toppings?
(06-07-2015 12:17 AM)Cosmic Discourse Wrote:  Pineapples and mushrooms top my list of favorites.

Eww Pineapples lol

(06-07-2015 01:15 AM)pizzaqueen Wrote:  I'm a super picky eater. I only eat cheese pizza. If there's pepperonis on it, I'll pick them off and eat them by themselves then the pizza. Confused

Fair enough, good thing about pizza is you can have it and enjoy it anyway you like Smile Thumbsup

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
06-07-2015, 04:37 PM
Mushrooms are god.
[+] 2 users Like Gilgamesh's post
06-07-2015, 04:39 PM
Mushrooms and daiya "cheese"
06-07-2015, 04:40 PM
(06-07-2015 04:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Mushrooms and daiya "cheese"

"cheese" huh?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
06-07-2015, 04:43 PM
Lol it's vegan fake cheese.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
06-07-2015, 04:55 PM
(06-07-2015 04:43 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Lol it's vegan fake cheese.

Lol I figured, just giving you a hard time.

06-07-2015, 04:56 PM
Yea yeah Wink
06-07-2015, 05:35 PM
Your favorite pizza toppings?
My toppings vary by mood. Although I just can't consider Hawaiian pizza as a choice ever again.

Funny story: long ago, we had a good pizza joint here, operated by a big Brooklyn Italian guy (this becomes important). My brother and I go in, order a beef & black olive. Guy smiles and asks, "You boys are Bronx Irish, huh?

Fact: my brother was born in the Bronx, and our father was, in fact, a Bronx Irish guy. We looked shocked and answered yes and how the hell he knew. He laughed and said he could tell from the order.
[+] 3 users Like Clockwork's post
06-07-2015, 08:06 PM
(06-07-2015 05:35 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  My toppings vary by mood. Although I just can't consider Hawaiian pizza as a choice ever again.

Funny story: long ago, we had a good pizza joint here, operated by a big Brooklyn Italian guy (this becomes important). My brother and I go in, order a beef & black olive. Guy smiles and asks, "You boys are Bronx Irish, huh?

Fact: my brother was born in the Bronx, and our father was, in fact, a Bronx Irish guy. We looked shocked and answered yes and how the hell he knew. He laughed and said he could tell from the order.

Pizza Psychic lol

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
08-07-2015, 04:54 PM
MarketSide 3 meat pizza! Beef, Sausage, & Pepperoni... I think!

[Image: selfies%20008_zps2vtghfcc.jpg]

Even when you forget to remove the cardboard circle from underneath it until half way through cooking, it's pretty good! Shy

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post