Your favorite pizza toppings?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: Your favorite pizza toppings?
(17-04-2014 07:50 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I'm super picky Blush so I like cheese and pepperoni. Love it if the pepperoni is a lil spicy too mmmmm

You and I would get along just fine in the pizza department. A really good pepperoni pizza is the best! Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
17-04-2014, 08:23 PM
(17-04-2014 08:21 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 08:17 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm not really a sushi fan but I have Wasabi whenever I get the chance! Theres a type of wasabi cheese thats pretty fantastic as well.

Weeping this is sinful, outright blasphemy. I will pray for you. I love sushi. I love sushi so much. I could eat nothing but sushi smothered in wasabi with a dash of soy sauce everyday forever. Or that fabulous red sauce they put on the spicy sushi. I cry tears of joy just thinking if the spicy sushi. That's a crappy thing about living on the outskirts of a small town. I want to go back to the city now.

I tell ya what. You watch LOTR, and when my pregnancy is over, I'll retry a sushi Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
17-04-2014, 08:24 PM
(17-04-2014 08:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 07:50 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I'm super picky Blush so I like cheese and pepperoni. Love it if the pepperoni is a lil spicy too mmmmm

You and I would get along just fine in the pizza department. A really good pepperoni pizza is the best! Thumbsup

Clap I hear there's a really popular pizza joint in Ames if you ever come back round these parts Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
17-04-2014, 08:24 PM
(17-04-2014 08:21 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 08:14 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Isn't that from a commercial?

There's something like this joke on the show King of Queens, a couple of friends of the main characters are trying to give the main character's elderly dad a severe case of digestion via diarrhea. They hand him a bottle of hot sauce, and he asks "what does 'caliente' mean?" The guy who handed him the bottle says "delicious" with a huge grin Laugh out load

Lol I miss that show. Kevin James is such a funny guy.

(17-04-2014 08:22 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 08:16 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I guess not, hmmmm, weird, all this talk of pizza is making me crazy.

I'm so hungry

Me too!

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
17-04-2014, 08:26 PM
(17-04-2014 08:17 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 08:16 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  White pizza, black olives, ricotta.

I don't think i've ever had ricotta, how good is it?

Beyond orgasmic.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like WillHopp's post
17-04-2014, 08:26 PM
(17-04-2014 08:21 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 08:19 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Yanseys Fancy brand. They have all kinds of good cheese.

http://www.yanceysfancy.com/

I'll have to get some, thank you, you have completed my life Tongue

Completing lives, making the world a better place one cow milk product at time.

Just doin my job. Girl_nails
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
17-04-2014, 08:27 PM
(17-04-2014 08:22 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 08:21 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Weeping this is sinful, outright blasphemy. I will pray for you. I love sushi. I love sushi so much. I could eat nothing but sushi smothered in wasabi with a dash of soy sauce everyday forever. Or that fabulous red sauce they put on the spicy sushi. I cry tears of joy just thinking if the spicy sushi. That's a crappy thing about living on the outskirts of a small town. I want to go back to the city now.

I Heart everything about this post except for the last part Sad.

Where I used to live you could just walk into publix and tell the sushi dude what kind of sushi you want and he'd make for your for like $7

Or there were two awesome sushi places. You take four friends and pay $50 (10 each) for a sushi volcano. The "lava" flows down the spicy side. Omg I am so hungry now. Lol

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
17-04-2014, 08:27 PM
(17-04-2014 08:26 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 08:17 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I don't think i've ever had ricotta, how good is it?

Beyond orgasmic.

I'll try it sometime! Thumbsup

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
17-04-2014, 08:28 PM
(17-04-2014 08:26 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 08:21 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I'll have to get some, thank you, you have completed my life Tongue

Completing lives, making the world a better place one cow milk product at time.

Just doin my job. Girl_nails

Well you are amazing Thumbsup

17-04-2014, 08:28 PM
(17-04-2014 08:23 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 08:21 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Weeping this is sinful, outright blasphemy. I will pray for you. I love sushi. I love sushi so much. I could eat nothing but sushi smothered in wasabi with a dash of soy sauce everyday forever. Or that fabulous red sauce they put on the spicy sushi. I cry tears of joy just thinking if the spicy sushi. That's a crappy thing about living on the outskirts of a small town. I want to go back to the city now.

I tell ya what. You watch LOTR, and when my pregnancy is over, I'll retry a sushi Tongue

Deal. I already promised Crulax I would read the books so I may as well see the movies too haha

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.