Your favorite pizza toppings?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2014, 07:31 AM
RE: Your favorite pizza toppings?
(17-04-2014 08:11 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 08:09 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I am of the opinion that if your face isnt on fire, youre not enjoying your food Tongue

(actually I have a very high tolerance to spicy food, so its not really that bad

*points to naughty section* Lol. Geez people.

Lol i'm with ya there Thumbsup. You ever have Wasabi with sushi?

What??? Huh Does anyone eat sushi without wasabi? Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
18-04-2014, 07:35 AM
(17-04-2014 08:28 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 08:23 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I tell ya what. You watch LOTR, and when my pregnancy is over, I'll retry a sushi Tongue

Deal. I already promised Crulax I would read the books so I may as well see the movies too haha

I strongly urge you to do one or the other - not both. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
18-04-2014, 07:59 AM
(18-04-2014 07:35 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 08:28 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Deal. I already promised Crulax I would read the books so I may as well see the movies too haha

I strongly urge you to do one or the other - not both. Drinking Beverage

Ignore him. Do both. Do the books first.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
18-04-2014, 09:11 AM
(18-04-2014 07:31 AM)Chas Wrote:  What??? Huh Does anyone eat sushi without wasabi? Shocking

Me Drinking Beverage Can't take the heat. I ordinarily like hot stuff (to a degree, not like madmen like KC), but wasabi for whatever reason I just can't handle.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-04-2014, 09:16 AM
(18-04-2014 07:31 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 08:11 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Lol i'm with ya there Thumbsup. You ever have Wasabi with sushi?

What??? Huh Does anyone eat sushi without wasabi? Shocking

I'm sure plenty do!

(18-04-2014 07:59 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 07:35 AM)Chas Wrote:  I strongly urge you to do one or the other - not both. Drinking Beverage

Ignore him. Do both. Do the books first.

This thread got way off topic Tongue.

(18-04-2014 09:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 07:31 AM)Chas Wrote:  What??? Huh Does anyone eat sushi without wasabi? Shocking

Me Drinking Beverage Can't take the heat. I ordinarily like hot stuff (to a degree, not like madmen like KC), but wasabi for whatever reason I just can't handle.

Wasabi is a curse I tell ya lol. It hurts so bad but it's so good I want to keep eating it so I just endure the pain.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
18-04-2014, 11:05 AM
(17-04-2014 07:52 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Thinish hand tossed crust with olive oil and garlic. Sliced tomatoes, black and green olives, artichoke hearts, onions, feta cheese, and mozzarella. Best pizza ever.

Also nice:

Thin crust taco pizza

Reg. pizza sauce black olives onions tomatoes.

Reg. pizza sauce pepperoni banana peppers

Why Weeping why must people post food?? Weeping

Banana peppers? On a Pizza? I love you!Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
18-04-2014, 11:27 AM
(18-04-2014 05:32 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 08:28 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Deal. I already promised Crulax I would read the books so I may as well see the movies too haha

YOU HAVENT READ THE BOOKS?! *faints again*

I just...I don't....it's not my thing...Weeping

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
18-04-2014, 11:30 AM
(18-04-2014 09:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  

Wasabi is so weird bc it's not even spicy. It's just like this fire that starts on your tongue and shoots up your face and just as soon as it began it ends and then the heat is instantly gone. It doesn't stay in your mouth like other spicy foods making your lips burn more and more.
I refer to this as wasabi face burn.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
18-04-2014, 11:31 AM
(18-04-2014 11:05 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 07:52 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Thinish hand tossed crust with olive oil and garlic. Sliced tomatoes, black and green olives, artichoke hearts, onions, feta cheese, and mozzarella. Best pizza ever.

Also nice:

Thin crust taco pizza

Reg. pizza sauce black olives onions tomatoes.

Reg. pizza sauce pepperoni banana peppers

Why Weeping why must people post food?? Weeping

Banana peppers? On a Pizza? I love you!Drinking Beverage

Mmm I love banana peppers on pizza. Yummy Drooling

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
18-04-2014, 11:57 AM
(18-04-2014 11:27 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 05:32 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  YOU HAVENT READ THE BOOKS?! *faints again*

I just...I don't....it's not my thing...Weeping

I feel ya, books are just no fun haha

(18-04-2014 11:30 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 09:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  Me Drinking Beverage Can't take the heat. I ordinarily like hot stuff (to a degree, not like madmen like KC), but wasabi for whatever reason I just can't handle.

Wasabi is so weird bc it's not even spicy. It's just like this fire that starts on your tongue and shoots up your face and just as soon as it began it ends and then the heat is instantly gone. It doesn't stay in your mouth like other spicy foods making your lips burn more and more.
I refer to this as wasabi face burn.

That is exactly how it is! Makes me cry sometimes.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post