Your favorite thing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-12-2016, 11:08 AM (This post was last modified: 16-12-2016 12:52 PM by Fireball.)
RE: Your favorite thing
I can believe that mattress. We bought a Sleep Number bed a few years ago. Great, molds to your body; way less back pain, especially for my wife.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2016, 11:27 AM
My baby grand.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like WillHopp's post
16-12-2016, 11:35 AM
I'd tell ya, but the SO would blush....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
16-12-2016, 01:14 PM
As much as I hate to admit it, it's probably my iPhone (and I'm not even on social media). There's the obvious phone, texting, email, internet browsing, and camera. But there is also music and podcasts that accompany me in the car or on my runs. It's a GPS when I need one. I use it to stream movies to my TV. I have all kinds of utility apps that I use in my IT job and even a level that I use when hanging pictures at home. There are games to pass time when I'm in any number of waiting situations. I have a dog toy app for driving my dog nuts playing with my dog. I'm evening creating some songs in the Garage Band app. I'm sure there are other things too that I'm forgetting offhand.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
16-12-2016, 01:20 PM
My upright piano.
[+] 5 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
16-12-2016, 01:20 PM
My bass guitar

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 6 users Like Marozz's post
16-12-2016, 01:44 PM
I would say my laptop - with a qualifier - with Internet access.

I can come here, check email, pay bills, shop, do banking transactions, listen to podcasts and music, watch movies, have information at my fingertips, play games, keep up with photos...probably more that I didn't think of.

On a larger scale...my house now that's is back in one piece. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
16-12-2016, 01:44 PM
My Alvarez-Yairi classical guitar. We've been through a lot together, and I love the old gal.

"The life of man is of no greater importance to the universe than that of an oyster." - David Hume
[+] 4 users Like Serpent Speech's post
16-12-2016, 01:49 PM
My Stratocaster. My wife gave it to me when we got engaged 11 years ago. It sounds and feels perfect. It seems like another appendage sometimes.

[Image: 775F9D74-D5AF-4C5D-9A90-C7A940BB47C6.jpg]
[+] 7 users Like Mr. Boston's post
16-12-2016, 02:01 PM
(16-12-2016 01:49 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  My Stratocaster. My wife gave it to me when we got engaged 11 years ago. It sounds and feels perfect. It seems like another appendage sometimes.

[Image: 775F9D74-D5AF-4C5D-9A90-C7A940BB47C6.jpg]

Beauty Strat, nice unusual pickguard.

My laptop, it keeps me connected to the world.