Your judgement day defense strageity?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Your judgement day defense strageity?
(03-02-2014 01:01 PM)Logisch Wrote:  If there is an all powerful god and he could just get Taq to respond in one post instead of 50 responses quoting one sentence per reply, I'd probably be convinced he is all powerful Wink

You mean like this one?

*I* am that God. You may now kneel before me (and suck my dick).

[Image: icon_kneel.gif]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 02:14 PM
(03-02-2014 01:35 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  FML!

Closing thread to do a Taq split.

Do not continue to make multiple posts containing mostly memes and other garbage Taq.

TWO memes in 5 posts of some thousand words is not "mostly memes". I can tell you didn't even read the posts.

Quote: Use your words, if you have nothing to add to the discussion just STFU.

Citations needed. When have I said that.

Quote: Any valid point you might make is completely lost in the sea of other crap you post.

Thread reopened

Again: I can tell you didn't even read the posts.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
03-02-2014, 02:32 PM
(03-02-2014 02:14 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 01:35 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  FML!

Closing thread to do a Taq split.

Do not continue to make multiple posts containing mostly memes and other garbage Taq.

TWO memes in 5 posts of some thousand words is not "mostly memes". I can tell you didn't even read the posts.

Quote: Use your words, if you have nothing to add to the discussion just STFU.

Quote: Any valid point you might make is completely lost in the sea of other crap you post.

Thread reopened

When I recieve multiple complaints I split a thread. I split another thread yesterday because of you specifically. I believe that thread is in the Pit.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-02-2014, 02:40 PM
(03-02-2014 01:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 12:29 PM)Crulax Wrote:  I'll tell you what, if your god can shut Taqiyya up then that's the god I will believe in!

Psst...I think momsbb must be god.

.... so wait, is she going to tell HERSELF to shoo? And will she obey herself, then? Or just refuse to believe she exists oh no wait Tiqiyya's arguing with it n/m false alarm.
03-02-2014, 02:44 PM
(03-02-2014 02:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 02:14 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  TWO memes in 5 posts of some thousand words is not "mostly memes". I can tell you didn't even read the posts.

When I recieve multiple complaints I split a thread. I split another thread yesterday because of you specifically. I believe that thread is in the Pit.

... which probably never would have gone there if people didn't respond the way he does. Unnecessary.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
03-02-2014, 02:46 PM
(03-02-2014 02:40 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 01:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Psst...I think momsbb must be god.

.... so wait, is she going to tell HERSELF to shoo? And will she obey herself, then? Or just refuse to believe she exists oh no wait Tiqiyya's arguing with it n/m false alarm.

Holy shit! It's a paradox! Blush

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-02-2014, 02:51 PM
(03-02-2014 02:46 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 02:40 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  .... so wait, is she going to tell HERSELF to shoo? And will she obey herself, then? Or just refuse to believe she exists oh no wait Tiqiyya's arguing with it n/m false alarm.

Holy shit! It's a paradox! Blush

*giggle snort*

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
03-02-2014, 02:54 PM
My human existence in this world is limited in nearly every fashion, therefore it would seem to me that if there is an after life of some sort, then I no longer have limited abilities. If my power is no longer limited, then it's unlimited. If my intelligence is no longer limited, then it's unlimited.

Every attribute that I had while living as a limited human being is now unlimited in an after life.
There is no power greater than mine, no knowledge more fulfilled than mine and that's how I see it.

Of course there is no evidence for an after life so everything I've said is merely wishful thinking.

From a deterministic standpoint, there is no reason to judge because events can only happen the way they happen.
There is no other path that they can take in this universe.
You may as well judge a river for flowing down hill and having bends along it's path.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
03-02-2014, 02:57 PM
Who's the guy that said he would ask something like
"Why did you go to so much trouble to make it look like you don't exist."
Well I guess I'd steal that...
03-02-2014, 03:03 PM
(03-02-2014 11:04 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 10:40 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Well, this didn't take you long.

For your edification, most of us have thought this out. We're not Atheist to rebel, sin, misbehave, or otherwise tick off your imaginary friend. We simply see no evidence of a god(s). One of the reasons we react the way we do to many Xian's is because we get this constantly.
I totally get that. i spent the first 1/2 of my life as a nonchristian. (20+years)

Quote:Should I be wrong, find out that your sky daddy is the real deal out of all the others, then I'll have to deal with whatever eternal punishment your deity decides on. Since his book is divine and without error according to some I have a fair idea of how just and compassionate it will be.
Good answer. I not here to convert anyone. I am here to help facilitate a choice. you have made one. God has seen fit to give all of us a choice as to what or where we wish to spend eternity. Who am i to say you've made the wrong one?

My question was designed to identify among you who is confortable with their choice and who is not. then I look to answer questions and provide biblical clarity to help you 'good people' to make the choice God has given you, not judge the choice you make.

Wrong. The only choice we've made is to follow logic and evidence.

You have not established that the subject deity exists, much less the choice said deity is supposedly giving us. So, there is no choice to be made until establishing a reason to believe the god of the bible exists and it is all going down like your interpretation of the bible suggests.

If you are referring to my choice to live by logic and evidence, then yes, I am quite comfortable with that. If you are talking about the supposed choice given to us by your bible god, I have made no such choice because it has not been established that the entity that would be offering that choice even exists.

Your answers from the bible provide no clarity because you have not established that the bible if factual, correct, or true.
[+] 2 users Like meremortal's post