Your judgement day defense strageity?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2014, 10:27 AM
RE: Your judgement day defense strageity?
(03-02-2014 10:56 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 10:22 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  *opportunity. I see you STILL, after all these years, have failed to take even an elementary spelling or grammar course.
Actually I have struggled with dsylexia all my life.

*dyslexia

Unfortunately, that is not ALL you struggle with. You just don't know it. Don't pretend you are so smart when you are too fucking stupid to even correctly spell the condition you CLAIM to "suffer" from.

Quote: i did not learn to read and retain what I had read till I was well in my twenties where i had to teach myself. Still working on it and on the spelling and grammar.. I think visually.

Perhaps you should concentrate your efforts more on that and critical thinking, rather than on spamming atheist forums with bullshit.

Quote:
Quote:So tell me again, what's to stop me from spitting in the eye of thor, allah or whomever?

Quote:When you die and your karma
Laugh out load So as per your demand for 'proof' of the spiritual, i assume you have proof of Karma?

Also work on your serious lack of reading comprehension skills.

What part of "And with Hinduism and superstitious forms of Buddhism, there is no "judge" to "spit in the eye of"." [ETA/clarify: , do you not understand?]

A person who believes in that sort of superstitious horseshit has PRECISELY as much evidence of it as you do for your superstitious bullshit.

Quote: Or have you allowed me a chance to rightfully dismiss everything past this point?

You can do that, of course! For the very same reason that you should dismiss your OWN bullshit superstitions and assertions! Checkmate!

Quote:I just read the rest of your hippy nonsense and no proof was to be found..

That isn't "hippy" nonsense. As I have already mentioned, millions -- if not billions -- of Hindus and Buddhists believe that nonsense.

Quote:You know what this means right? Your a hypocrite.

*You're

You are really demonstrating *your own* hypocrisy by blathering on about no proof of r/k when there is precisely as much proof for that bullshit as for your gawdshit.

Quote: You openly demand proof for things of a spiritual nature and yet you difer to things of a spiritual nature without providing proof yourself...

*defer

It's called Reductio Ad Absurdum. It is no surprise at all that this lesson is going completely over your little head.

Quote:Are you one of the 'thinking atheist' i was looking forward to meeting or will I get to meet one later?Laughat

We have already met. I am not any of your straw men.

Quote:
Quote:Oh, look -- he has been beaten down on his bullshit assertions, and now he thinks he's going to impress anyone by flailing at straw men. HoboLaughat
Do you want me go back you your orginal post and classify your arguements under the 'B/S' assertions I made?

*original

*arguments

*to your

Go right ahead, cupcake. Here's my original post; have at it:

quote='Taqiyya Mockingbird' pid='484072' dateline='1391441546']
[Image: fail-trolling-like-a-bosswait-what-.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2014, 10:56 AM
(04-02-2014 08:32 AM)Drich Wrote:  In life I Fix things for a living. I have found that people will not choose to have things fixed if they are unaware that it is broken. Me asking this question, and whom ever gives an answer that is not accepting of his fate in hell if that were the case, is a symptom of a greater problem.

Translation: You are so fucking batshit-crazy and deluded that you think everyone else is "broken" and you need to fix them. If you were a dog I'd put you down.

Quote:In that if you are made to face the reality of Hell (Even in a what if)

You need to learn the difference between your delusional fantasies and reality.

Quote: most of you would not choose it. So the question becomes why if you are indeed atheists? The answers I provided in the OP highlight the typical 'whys' I've gotten over the years. If you can identify with one of these whys and honestly look at why God has rejected this why then perhaps you just might see your reasoning to be broken or faulty, and then seek a more resonable answer.

*reasonable

Again: your "answers" are straw men.

What are you going to do when your karma kicks in after you die and suddenly you are an intestinal parasite? THEN you'll believe, I tell you!

Fucking idiot.

Quote:Actually that is not the case at all. Most Atheists, are ex-Christians who have 'fallen through the cracks.'

Most atheists are Buddhists, you fucking idiot.

Quote:Or they have asked God for a closer relationship and did not get the response they were looking for, and do not understand why. so they are simply angry. I would say a good 2/3rds just want to know that the person they are talking to will not abandon them as they feel others in the church and perhaps even God did when they started to question things they were taught not to question.

Again: your delusional fantasies are not reality.

Quote:I'm in it for the long game, and I am willing to put in the time (lord willing.)

Yes, you are a committed, batshit-crazy troll.

Quote: There are no honest biblically based questions I will not try and find an answer for.

Unfortunately you aren't honest yourself. And -- in case you didn't notice -- No one was asking you any fucking questions. You just showed up here trolling. You are a liar. Your silly fairy tale book takes a dim view of liars.

Quote:Perhaps I am here for conversations/Answer questions about your choice.

You have no "answers". Only insanity and megalomania.

Quote:Good, not my job anyway. I am a simple broadcaster.

You're a spamming troll.

Quote:If you will note that is exactly what I have done... Or was it me who posted on your thread?

You posted your bullshit in our forum.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
04-02-2014, 11:40 AM
Quote: In life I Fix things for a living. I have found that people will not choose to have things fixed if they are unaware that it is broken. Me asking this question, and whom ever gives an answer that is not accepting of his fate in hell if that were the case, is a symptom of a greater problem.

Ok, we'll do it that way.

I'm a student of civil engineering. I build things. In order to build I know that you must have a good foundation, you must choose the right materials, and you must always survey a site before you do anything to see if building there is advisable.

What foundation do you offer? A book written by people who didn't know about germs and thought the best way to deal with sickness was by anointing people with goat blood. A book that endorses genocide rape and murder. A book that states I am a lower order of human because I am female. I would as soon build on quicksand as that.

What tools and materials do you offer? You tell me to reject my reason, my rationality, and just believe. You tell me to reject reality if needed because God's will is greater. You have asked me to build with termite infested lumber, and I will not do it.

What sort of site is this? I see willfull ignorance and prejudice. I see xenophobia and fear. I do not want to build in such a swamp.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
04-02-2014, 11:52 AM
I guess it depends on who's doing the judging.

If I see a scale, I'm going to start spouting off negative confessions as fast as I can. If I see a bunch of Greeco-roman decor, I'm going to show some leg and/or cleavage. (In case you didn't know, Greek mythology almost literally begins and ends with "Zeus couldn't keep it in his pants.") ^_^

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
[+] 1 user Likes Cephalotus's post
04-02-2014, 01:40 PM
Motion to have the judge replaced because of his personal involvement in the case.
He cannot be impartial. (The laws of man shall also be in heaven).

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
[+] 1 user Likes Caveman's post
04-02-2014, 01:50 PM
(03-02-2014 11:19 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I would honestly tell him to shoo fly.

I've asked this before, and no one has ever really answered it:
today is your lucky day!

Quote: Why would an omnipotent and omniscient creature capable of creating the entire universe care if anyone worshipped it?
Because that was the purpose of creating 'it.'

Quote: Why bother with insane rules to demonstrate that you're worshipping it properly?
The 'insane rules' demonstrate the nature of the righteousness required to live with 'it' for eternity.

Quote: Why would such a creature care?
So we can live at one in peace with Him.
Rather than seek oppertunity for rebellion as per Lucifer and his followers.

Quote:Those are such human qualities and notably human failings.
What makes you think they are human in orgin?

Quote: This is something supposedly capable of knowing and seeing all -- knowing the future as well as the past and creating anything at a whim.

Again, why would such a being care?
Again because this is what He wanted.

Quote: Why would it have such petty human emotions?
We are created in His image Meaning the emotions we have reflect the emotions God has (to a lessor and I would say a little more out of control degree.)

Quote: Kings required that minions worshipped them as gods on earth...
So? Do you have a boy? does he emulate his father?

Quote:No, this so-called god tests his subjects...why bother testing, if god is omniscient such a test is without meaning. He already knows the outcome. Unless he's not omniscient and doesn't know everything then he couldn't possibly be omnipotent either.
Smile what makes you think the knoweledge of the outcome is for him?

I'd like to think that i would have been good underfire. (literal gun fire.) Been around guns all my life. Had a knife pulled on me and i almost crapped my pants.. It was in that 'test' I knew I am not one to be put in harms way and depended on. God tests us for our benfit (so we may know how and where to grow) not His own.
04-02-2014, 02:09 PM
This whole thread is moot, as My friends and I won the Apocalypse in April 2001. Accordingly, I have cancelled Judgment Day and replaced it with a potluck supper. Big Grin

However, treating this in the spirit of "Who would win in a fight, Spiderman or Batman?" the entirety of My defense would be to put one hand on My hip, frown slightly, and say "Talking Snake™? Really?"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
04-02-2014, 02:37 PM
(03-02-2014 11:25 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Or to put it another way ...

The religious poster comes on here with a single flawed argument and gets bombarded by a multitude of different arguments, almost all valid because there are so many ways to attack a logically inconsistent superstition with woolly concepts based on faith rather than evidence.
This is not true! I have hundreds of 'flawed arguements.' We are just getting started.Wink

Quote:The religious poster ignores the logical arguments and science that (s)he does not understand (which is most of them) and concentrates on the arguments they really do want to engage in (i.e. arguing about the bible using the assumption that it is true). After several weeks of other posters repeating themselves and being ignored, most of them give up.
I think this is my 6th year doing this very thing. What usally happens is i generally get kick out or i stick around and we all become friends. then i move on. I was kicked out of AF.Com, and am in the process of making peace with everyone at AF.org (after two years of back and fourth.) Now i get to start all over. All my old tired material becomes new and fresh.

Quote: Eventually the thread descends into one of arguing about definitions and semantics.
Actually definations is where i usally start.

Quote:You say you've heard most of the arguments from the atheists before. Yet you don't say whether or not you have properly understood them or have ever answered them to the satisfaction of someone who posed it.
If I did i would have been labled arrogant or a liar. so why brag when all i need is some time and i can show you.

Quote:Have you ever countered an argument from an atheist to their satisfaction?
Actually yes. i have maybe 6 people who were atheists that are now christian. granted my contribution was a single part in a greater whole, but it started with our discussions.

Quote:Have you ever converted an atheist?
no. I answer questions. When a person is ready to Ask, Seek and knock as outlined in luke 11 i help them find a good solid church in their area to get plugged into. then i follow up with support if they have questions about their church or worship.

Quote:Have you ever quantifiably achieved anything that you originally intended by posting on an atheist forum?
Youre just repeating yourself assuming my answer was no.

Quote:If so, please give examples.
I do not share names or the personal experiences of others that I speak with in these forums to others. How ever In my own life I helped my wife over come a 10 year 250 dollar aday heroin addiction.
She is on AF.Org if you wish to ask her questions post them there. She is planning to write a thread on the experience maybe by this weekend, because there are some questions cropping up there.
Quote:If not, please tell us why you think this time will be different.
I'm not here to turn this place into a jones town. I am looking for the one or two of you who are here because you feel everything else has failed you, and some part of you want to be with God.
04-02-2014, 02:39 PM
(03-02-2014 11:28 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 10:57 AM)Drich Wrote:  Because God made a promise in luke 11 to Give anyone the Holy Spirit who A/S/K for it.

If you do not have it you did not follow the instructions outlined in Luke 11.
Well, well, well! Isn't it possible that God has broken his promise to us?
no. i and others like me have cashed in on his promise. This is something you can do as well.

Quote:According to the Bible, God has lied to mankind before (see Genesis 2:17).
so?
04-02-2014, 02:40 PM
So you're here to proselytize, how quaint

[Image: sigvacachica.png]