Your judgement day defense strageity?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: Your judgement day defense strageity?
(04-02-2014 10:01 PM)Dee Wrote:  Coming from a Christian, the question is self condemning to you.
Rolleyes ok I'll play.. How am I condemning myself?

Quote:You are inciting people to mock GOD.
not that anyone here need my reasons to mock God, but again how am I giving them reasons?

Quote:You are judge and executioner.
what? How did you get to this???

Quote:You have usurped the place of GOD. What is your judgment day strategy? I'm not kidding!
....doesn't asking me that question also place you in the same boat I'm in?

Your condemning yourself, inciting people to mock God, judge jury ect, ect... How are you different?

May I ask are you middle eastern/Islamic or ex-Islamic person? I've studied with several and rapid fire unfounded claims are their hall marks. Mormons are also good at this. I think the idea is to put one on his heels.. That use to be me then I came across 1thess 5:21..
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2014, 11:12 PM
(04-02-2014 10:51 PM)Drich Wrote:  Blah blah luke 11 ...

Fuck you and your fairy tale book.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
04-02-2014, 11:12 PM
Again if you missed post 3 my judgement day defense strageity: I don't have one. I'm putting my all my eggs in the Jesus atonement basket.
04-02-2014, 11:16 PM
(03-02-2014 10:45 AM)Drich Wrote:  Wow that was a rather quick appeal to a sterotype.. Let me guess.. Consider Do you live in a southern state? Is it Georgia or alabama?

*stereotype

*Alabama

And if I did, then where would YOU be from, Guatemala?

Quote:Ahhh, no. No question was presented therefore the fallacy does not apply.

Proving, for all to see, that YOU don't have the first clue what a question-begging fallacy is.

Quote: Here maybe this will help:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

In which "Begging the Question is defined: Begging the question (petitio principii) – providing what is essentially the conclusion of the argument as a premise.

You see, it helps, if you are going to cite a source, if you would actually READ it first.

Quote:although there are some pretty tall words in there you might need this as well:
http://www.merriam-webster.com

...which you OBVIOUSLY haven't consulted even ONCE, considering your ongoing butchery of the English language.

Quote:(Dont want you to look any more foolish than you already do.. )Laughat

*Don't

I think the comments of the folks here make it pretty clear that you are the one looking quite foolish here.

Quote:Nor do I intend to. That is why I prefaced the OP with a big fat "What if"

Actually, you didn't.

And your title says it all: " Your judgement day defense strageity [SIC]?

Quote:Again your overstepping the parameters of this discussion.. Calm down, we are just trying to have some fun.

No, I am not. And I know what "fun" is for you -- trolling inane bullshit in atheist forums. There is no "we".

Quote:so? Budhism is not apart of the intended topic of this thread. Do try and stay on point old bean.

*Buddhism

*a part

Karma/reincarnation beliefs have been introduced to demonstrate the fallacious nature of your assumptions. The point stands.

(03-02-2014 11:00 AM)Drich Wrote:  Actually no. the no true scotsman fallacy hinges on the idea that there aren't actual requirements for a true scotsman.

Unfortunatly your appeal to this fallacy is unfounded because there are indeed rules to Christianity founded in Scripture blah blah blah...

Yeah, go tell us all about it in this thread.

(03-02-2014 11:11 AM)Drich Wrote:  actually it is the culmination of 6 years of Fail Trolling.

Quote:Only the names change, the arguements remain the same.

And yet you still are too stupid to get that the reason you keep seeing the same rebuttals is because they utterly destroy your bullshit.

Quote:It's like you guys were all pressed out of one of 3 molds. The not sure/but wants to live like they wants atheist. (this one thinks a death bed confession or later conversion will save him)

And you don't think you show up here pressed out of the same mold as every other delusional xtard troll who shows up here? Why do you think you keep having this graphic pushed into your face that you constantly ignore?:

[Image: i-451f5356ad30f214361cd29fda6a4963-debatingrules.jpeg]

Quote: The jonny come lately who parrots what he thinks is strong atheist arguement in order to convince themselves of their choice.

*Johnny-come-lately

*argument (2nd notice)

*Mind-reading Fallacy

Quote:and the Misotheist who claims atheism often time because he does not know better.

Misotheism is the "hatred of God" or "hatred of the gods

Can't hate what hasn't been demonstrated to exist. Of course, we can hate idiot motherfuckers like you who come around trying to shove your superstitious bullshit up our ass. No surprise that you fail to get that.

Quote: Don't get me wrong

* you need to delineate that clause, cupcake.

Quote:you all are all still unique snow flakes and no-one can figure you out completely and I don't know any of you personally (Except for the d-bag who are also members of AF.org) So there is no need to get up in arms.

And you also need to work on run-on sentences. Among a shitload of other things.

What sort of Xtard uses the term "douchebag", or its pussy-equivalent, "d-bag"? Hypocrite much, Drecksack?

04-02-2014, 11:20 PM
This bit here is the most clear I found.

(04-02-2014 03:12 PM)Drich Wrote:  It's his. My job begins and ends with pointing people in the right direction when and if they want God to establish himself in their lives.

But it's not about what you said specifically, but your whole "holier than thou" attitude, you come here as the pharisee carrying the torch of the "true faith" and you look down upon the heathen (that's us) and try to separate the wheat from the chaff.

You don't fool anyone Drich, your ifs are nothing but a rhetorical device you use to establish your own superiority. You want to build Rome? why don't you first start building some humility first?

It's way too often the same with you religious types, you come here flaunting your spirituality and "higher" morality like peacocks, telling us how arrogant and blind we are, healer heal thyself and go remove that log you have behind your eyes, you keep confusing it for a brain

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 6 users Like nach_in's post
04-02-2014, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2014 11:48 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(04-02-2014 10:51 PM)Drich Wrote:  Then please king kitty show me where I am wrong. Not philosophically but where one of you has indeed followed the teachings of luke[sic] 11 down to the letter. Out of 19 pages of very angry writting[sic] the the seemingly intense desire as of yet, not one of you has attempted to prove me wrong.

If I was told I did not do something that I was currently struggling with trying to accomplish I would have said something.. You would think in your strong desire to prove me wrong you could have appealed to some thing strong that a politically incorrect statement.. If that appeal was your strongest attempt to knock me off my 'high horse' then I know for certain if no one else in the forum didnot[sic] ask seek and knock as outlined in luke[sic] 11 you did not.

You dumbass, you didn't bring up Luke 11 until page 7; so you don't get to count up 19 pages on your side of the ledger.

(03-02-2014 01:55 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  Right. That's one of the horsies on the merry-go-round.

... hang on, waitaminute, what PART of Luke 11? The part where it says a bunch of people are praying to Jesus? The parable about not giving serpents to someone who asks for eggs, as a metaphor for... what, prayer? We're supposed to pray to God for proof? Wouldn't that require us to believe there's a God to pray to in the first place? The "hey this guy cast out devils according to this book we believe is just fables" part? Or the "Pharisees are jerks" part? I just reread it and there isn't ACTUALLY a set of instructions for finding evidence that God is real that is applicable for someone who doesn't believe in the first place. A bunch of stuff BASED on the idea that God is real, but that's the whole Bible. Nothing to actually lead a nonbeliever to belief in the first place.

Still waiting for the answer to the question of what got you believing in the first place, so we can start dissecting whether that's a good reason to believe something.

(04-02-2014 03:10 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(04-02-2014 02:52 PM)Drich Wrote:  Oh, oh, and also I know you have not tried this prescribed method because you are not currently engauged[sic] in it. The method requires one look till He finds God. Appearently[sic] none of you has found God per the title you have awarded yourselves, and all of you have stopped looking again per the title you wear so proudly...

I think I see what's happened. You're an idiot.

You've revised your claim to "do X until Y".
Now, if someone says "I X'd but Y didn't happen", you can respond, "you didn't X long enough". Where "long enough" is always "just a little longer than you actually tried". Nevermind that this is functionally equivalent to saying "you did X wrong".

I will submit to you a hypothetical:
under your new claim, it is possible for one to look until death and find nothing. What then?

And since, unlike I and I, you can't minds, on what possible basis can you claim to know what any of us are thinking? Are you delusional? Are you being deliberately facetious? Are you stupid? Please let me know which.

Prove you wrong? I'm sorry, how about you prove your Bible correct first? You don't get to start with the presumption (starting to notice a trend here?) that the Bible is accurate and correct, you have to prove that; and good luck. Nice attempt to reverse the burden of proof, but it doesn't work that way. You'd already know that if you had a real education.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
04-02-2014, 11:22 PM
(04-02-2014 11:12 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(04-02-2014 10:51 PM)Drich Wrote:  Blah blah luke 11 ...

Fuck you and your fairy tale book.

Yes yes I get it, you don't like books. Don't take offense but there a lot of people here asking a lot of legit questions.. Because your starting to sound like a hate fill/anti god/intolerant person (and because your starting to repeat yourself already ) I'm am going to forgo a through read on the bulk of your work. however I will make the commitment to you to scan for seemingly legit questions. If you have one then I will do my best to get to it.

I'm not trying to get you to stop, I just don't want you waist ing your time with me.. The world is so full of Christians, and it seems like you have so much bigotry and hate to share.. I'd hate to take your time when your efforts could be better spent on a 'brother' looking to hate you as much as you hate him.. For me I'm not feeling it for you.. Just remember it's not you it's me.. I'm just not ready for this kind of relationship or commitment. Whom ever you find will be a lucky man. Laugh out load
04-02-2014, 11:25 PM
(04-02-2014 10:43 PM)Drich Wrote:  Or c) Spreading superstitious bullshit like a fucking virus has been the job of every Christian since Christ.

fixed that for ya.

04-02-2014, 11:34 PM
(04-02-2014 11:22 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(04-02-2014 11:12 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Fuck you and your fairy tale book.

Yes yes I get it, you don't like books.

Incorrect. You are quoting your fairy tale book as if it were true.

Quote: Don't take offense but there a lot of people here asking a lot of legit questions..
There are people challenging you on your bullshit.

Quote:Because your starting to sound like a hate fill

*hate-filled

Quote:/anti god/

Anti-superstition

[quot]e
intolerant[/quote]

Of superstitious bullshit being pandered as if it were true

Quote: person (and because your starting to repeat yourself already )

As if you aren't?

Quote: I'm am going to forgo a through read on the bulk of your work.

So, as has already been pointed out to you, you run away from posts that refute your bullshit.

Quote: however I will make the commitment to you to scan for seemingly legit questions. If you have one then I will do my best to get to it.

Go fuck yourself.

Quote:I'm not trying to get you to stop, I just don't want you waist ing

*wasting

Quote:your time with me.. The world is so full of Christians, and it seems like you have so much bigotry and hate to share..

It is YOUR xtard bigotry and hatred I despise.

Quote:I'd hate to take your time when your efforts could be better spent on a 'brother' looking to hate you as much as you hate him..

You are a chickenshit running away from genuine refutations. As usual.

Quote: For me I'm not feeling it for you.. Just remember it's not you it's me..

That's clear, you fucking ignorant troll.

Quote:I'm just not ready for this kind of relationship or commitment. Whom ever you find will be a lucky man. Laugh out load

This isn't the first time you have tried this bullshit on me. It didn't work then, either, fucking moron.

04-02-2014, 11:40 PM
(04-02-2014 11:20 PM)nach_in Wrote:  But it's not about what you said specifically, but your whole "holier than thou" attitude,
please explain, what make me holier than, well.. thou?

Quote:you come here as the pharisee carrying the torch of the "true faith"
actually I am not a 'faith' preacher. I preach belief based on the evidence God has offered to provide.

Quote:and you look down upon the heathen
if I truly looked down on you all my word selection would not be so selective. You good people have given me more than one opportunity to have a justified reason to go off. I haven't, and there is a reason behind that.

Quote:(that's us) and try to separate the wheat from the chaff.
I was actually looking to separate grain that has been mistakenly identified as chaff and been tossed aside.

Quote:You don't fool anyone Drich, your ifs are nothing but a rhetorical device you use to establish your own superiority.
Laugh out load superiority, with my broken grammar misspelled words, and everyone telling me to get lost...

Quote:You want to build Rome? why don't you first start building some humility first?
Smile because when I am with those who are without the law to them I am also with out the law, but not really as I am still bound by the laws of Christ... From that one of the first popes condensed Paul's word into this saying:"when in Rome do as the Romans do."

After being in 'Rome' for some time I know as Paul did the Romans did not respect a devote pharisaical Jew. So Paul approached the Romans as if he himself were without the laws of God.

Quote:It's way too often the same with you religious types, you come here flaunting your spirituality and "higher" morality like peacocks, telling us how arrogant and blind we are, healer heal thyself and go remove that log you have behind your eyes, you keep confusing it for a brain
I haven't said anything of consequence yet. Right now I am still having some fun.

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.