Your judgement day defense strageity?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2014, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 10:47 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Your judgement day defense strageity?
(05-02-2014 08:44 AM)Drich Wrote:  That is why i not here for everyone. i am here just to point out the desision we have all been given, not to judge what you decide for yourself. As i have already said a few times now. God has seen fit to give you a choice to make concerning your eternal state. Who am i to say you've made the wrong one?

Bullshit.
"No one shall come to me, unless the Father draw him".
"For many are called, but few are chosen".

Why would Jebus go to the bother of actually saying those things, if they were not accurate ? Your self-righteous crap is very annoying, (but very common). You think you know best, and what "choice" people have, who actually are HONEST, do not have. Is your god SO fucking stupid, she wouldn't know if I say "Oh, I believe in the bullshit", even if I don't ? You really are a moron, and you have a REALLY dumb god.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2014, 08:54 AM
(05-02-2014 08:44 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(05-02-2014 07:41 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Drich, it didn't take me long to realize that working at spending a lifetime with my ex-husband was not in my best interest. It took me the same amount of time to realize that spending an eternity with a god who loves me just the same (but on a much bigger scale) is also not in my best interest.
I agree. Spending an eternity with God is not in everyone's best intrest. That is why i not here for everyone. i am here just to point out the desision we have all been given, not to judge what you decide for yourself. As i have already said a few times now. God has seen fit to give you a choice to make concerning your eternal state. Who am i to say you've made the wrong one?

Quote:If the president called me up and told me it were in his power to make my life perfect but he won't do it because he's a mysterious guy, and then said come to dinner and love me or I will shoot you in the face, then I don't believe I would be interested in having dinner with him either...
What are you talking about?
You tried comparing your fake god to the president, I made a more accurate comparison, obviously. Drinking Beverage

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
05-02-2014, 08:55 AM
(05-02-2014 08:10 AM)Kestrel Wrote:  
Drich Wrote:... an attempt of a general dismissal based on your experiences with talking to other christians. None of what you said here applies to me..

Well then make the effort to explain what makes you different.

I asked this of you in your introduction thread, and your response was, "Duh".

Drinking Beverage
content.

All i am asking is that one addresses content rather than differing to old arguements.
05-02-2014, 08:56 AM
holy smokes i am finally caught up!
05-02-2014, 08:58 AM
(05-02-2014 08:52 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(05-02-2014 05:54 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  You know, I don't mind you losing it on the crazies, but why are you being mean to Anjele? I like Anjele...

Anjele has a problem discerning between correlation and causation.

She tried to make it a problem for me.

Work on being nicer please. I want to like you so bad.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
05-02-2014, 09:03 AM
(05-02-2014 08:10 AM)Drich Wrote:  I am just gathering data. I'm new and you all are new to me. This is just a meet and greet.

Is that so?

Quote: ...If your belief/faith in Atheism is strong...

It seems you come with conclusions already taken...

there goes the last bit of credibility you ever had here dude...

shoo fly

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
05-02-2014, 09:03 AM
(05-02-2014 08:55 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(05-02-2014 08:10 AM)Kestrel Wrote:  Well then make the effort to explain what makes you different.

I asked this of you in your introduction thread, and your response was, "Duh".

Drinking Beverage
content.

All i am asking is that one addresses content rather than differing to old arguements.

dif·fer (dĭf′ər)
intr.v. dif·fered, dif·fer·ing, dif·fers
To be dissimilar or unlike in nature, quality, amount, or form: Ambition differs from greed.
To be of a different opinion; disagree: The critic differed with the author on several facts.
Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
05-02-2014, 09:17 AM
You seem to like classifying atheists and making unsupported claims. I'm simple, and I'm not a great orator, so I'll explain the issue as best I can.

You claim to want to convert us, to help. But the only concrete evidence you offer is the bible. The bible is not a reliable source. This point isn't up for debate. It's not. We know its not. We know that a great deal of the New Testament is .... altered from reality. We know its composition was determined almost arbitrarily by fallible men who were motivated by personal and political reasons. This means it is less credible than a Fox News editorial.

This document you claim holds the key to salvation. How can we trust it? We know most of it to be bunk. My teachers of theology (thank you, father Paul) would say that we need to look beyond the text. That we need to seek the divine nugget behind the text. I say bunk. If the person is a liar then all they write is subject.

Also I'm glad to see you haven't denied the misogyny of Christianity. This shows you are at least honest. But the question remains, why should I accept a system that says I am a lesser person due to an accident of my birth? A system that had no evidence to support it.

I also love how you say "Christianity is love" then say "God doesn't love everyone." I found that rather amusing.
[+] 4 users Like natachan's post
05-02-2014, 10:32 AM
(05-02-2014 07:16 AM)Drich Wrote:  God does not send those who He loves and who loves him to Hell.

I cannot find it in Myself to love a god that would send anyone to hell for any reason at all.

Quote:Rolleyes Memory wipes never work out very well haven't you seen total recall?

No, I haven't seen it. Are you saying that your god isn't omnipotent and can't do a memory wipe that lasts?

Quote:then what all the angry members of humanity get to gether and try and overthrow God??? This happened already with lucifer and his buddies ... Liberated to live quietly in the corner of the universe or liberated to storm the gates of Heaven and try and over throw God?

Uh... You do know that in your mythology the Lucifer business was a bunch of angels, not humans, and that it was an inside job rather than an attack from outside? I also don't think that a god would be that insecure about such things.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-02-2014, 10:37 AM
(05-02-2014 08:58 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(05-02-2014 08:52 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Anjele has a problem discerning between correlation and causation.

She tried to make it a problem for me.

Work on being nicer please. I want to like you so bad.

Sorry, but I don't think that's why Taqiyya Mockingbird comes to this site, lol.