Your judgement day defense strageity?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: Your judgement day defense strageity?
(05-02-2014 10:37 AM)lookingforanswers Wrote:  
(05-02-2014 08:58 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Work on being nicer please. I want to like you so bad.

Sorry, but I don't think that's why Taqiyya Mockingbird comes to this site, lol.

No but I think sometimes just a little, he wants me to like him too Wink

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
05-02-2014, 11:05 AM
(05-02-2014 08:56 AM)Drich Wrote:  holy smokes i am finally caught up!

No, Drippy...you are still light years behind the intelligent world.

Jim Jeffries is talking to you.

[Image: reality.jpg?imgmax=800]
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
05-02-2014, 11:31 AM
(05-02-2014 08:54 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Bullshit.
"No one shall come to me, unless the Father draw him".
"For many are called, but few are chosen".
and how do you know you haven't been chosen or are not being drawn in?

Quote:Why would Jebus go to the bother of actually saying those things, if they were not accurate ?
Who says they are not?

Quote:Your self-righteous crap is very annoying, (but very common). You think you know best, and what "choice" people have, who actually are HONEST, do not have.
Again the choice i have is only good for those who want it for themselves. Those are the ones I am here for.

Quote:Is your god SO fucking stupid, she wouldn't know if I say "Oh, I believe in the bullshit", even if I don't ? You really are a moron, and you have a REALLY dumb god.
Strawman..
I never said you do not have to believe in something you do not.

I have however repeatedly said we have ALL Been given a mustard seeds worth of faith. and all anyone need to with that faith is A/S/K.. If for some reason your mustard seed is even smaller than that Just ask God to help you A/S/K.. If you don't have a mustard seed simply ask for one. Wink
05-02-2014, 12:32 PM
You are aware that mustard seeds are not that small right? if you had something like that in your brain it would probably would be considered a tumour. That proves faith is a disease.

btw:
A: 26
S: Male
K: Not in the first date

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 3 users Like nach_in's post
05-02-2014, 12:36 PM
(05-02-2014 11:31 AM)Drich Wrote:  I have however repeatedly said we have ALL Been given a mustard seeds worth of faith. and all anyone need to with that faith is A/S/K.. If for some reason your mustard seed is even smaller than that Just ask God to help you A/S/K.. If you don't have a mustard seed simply ask for one. Wink

And as we've seen previously, your best "explanation" for the null result experienced by so many of us here is...

... that no True Scotsman would get a null result.

How compelling.

Weeping

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
05-02-2014, 12:48 PM
(05-02-2014 11:31 AM)Drich Wrote:  I have however repeatedly said we have ALL Been given a mustard seeds worth of faith. and all anyone need to with that faith is A/S/K.. If for some reason your mustard seed is even smaller than that Just ask God to help you A/S/K.. If you don't have a mustard seed simply ask for one. Wink

So what you're saying is that all of us have faith, except if we don't; and then we should ask for it, and hope that we're not one of those people whom your god has decided to hate since the foundation of the world.

<Soup God(win)>No faith for you!</Soup God(win)>Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
05-02-2014, 01:56 PM
Drippy never tires of dropping the same old shit on the carpet of someone else.

[Image: reality.jpg?imgmax=800]
05-02-2014, 03:53 PM
(05-02-2014 12:32 PM)nach_in Wrote:  You are aware that mustard seeds are not that small right? if you had something like that in your brain it would probably would be considered a tumour. That proves faith is a disease.

btw:
A: 26
S: Male
K: Not in the first date
Perspective is everything
http://beaconfallscongregational.org/sit...th-by-cri/
The above pic maybe huge to you, but most of us (if we are all honest) would consider it a tiny seed.
05-02-2014, 03:55 PM
(05-02-2014 12:48 PM)Astreja Wrote:  

So what you're saying is that all of us have faith, except if we don't; and then we should ask for it, and hope that we're not one of those people whom your god has decided to hate since the foundation of the world.

<Soup God(win)>No faith for you!</Soup God(win)>Big Grin

I have said all of us have been given a mustard seeds worth of faith. Some plant that seed in God's garden, while others plant it in the garden of science and philosphy...

If you planted your seed in the wrong spot or even if you just lost it. Ask God for another.

In essence the capasity for faith is there, even if you do not currently have a seed.
05-02-2014, 04:06 PM
(05-02-2014 10:32 AM)Astreja Wrote:  I cannot find it in Myself to love a god that would send anyone to hell for any reason at all.
What if they wanted to go? Some truly believe it is better to regin in Hell than to serve in Heaven. Would God be just if He made everyone serve in Heaven?

Quote:No, I haven't seen it. Are you saying that your god isn't omnipotent and can't do a memory wipe that lasts?
actually He can, it's called Hell, but you don't want a memory wipe that last forever.

Quote:then what all the angry members of humanity get to gether and try and overthrow God??? This happened already with lucifer and his buddies ... Liberated to live quietly in the corner of the universe or liberated to storm the gates of Heaven and try and over throw God?

Quote:Uh... You do know that in your mythology the Lucifer business was a bunch of angels,
AND.... You do know 'my mythology' is what is on the table being discussed, so 'my mythology' is a valid point of reference for the sake of this particular discussion...

Quote:not humans, and that it was an inside job rather than an attack from outside? I also don't think that a god would be that insecure about such things.
Are you familiar with revelation? In Revelation we are told that there will be a 1000 year period where lets say some of the more questionable 'christians'/Maybe death bed converts get to live with God After the man's regin is over/The judgement and resurection have been completed.

At the end of this 1000 year period the devil is allowed to escape hell one last time to stir the pot and see how many he can get to rebell against God. This is not insecurity, reveltation was written from a historical perspective. Or rather this was the best John could do to record what he saw.

(this is when the mind wipes would where off so to speak) Big Grin