Your judgement day defense strageity?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2014, 10:33 AM
RE: Your judgement day defense strageity?
(06-02-2014 10:17 AM)natachan Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 09:32 AM)Drich Wrote:  there is nothing to argue or interpret. all one need do is read what is on the page.

But we know it to be unreliable as a historical document. How then can we trust what it says?

why can't you read it?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2014, 10:33 AM
(06-02-2014 10:05 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 09:32 AM)Drich Wrote:  there is nothing to argue or interpret. all one need do is read what is on the page.

Sorry I'm not able to read ancient Aramaic, Greek and Hebrew.

do you know what a lexicon is? what about a concordance?
06-02-2014, 10:34 AM

So you're a Bible literalist, then? Let's put it to the test. Please courier one (1) real live Talking Snake™ (Genesis 3) to My home at your earliest convenience. Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Astreja's post
06-02-2014, 10:37 AM
(06-02-2014 10:25 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  

And HOW many people **read** it to mean something different?

Common!!!
Really?

We are not talking in general we are speaking to one very specific instance. read this and tell me what it means:
" to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith. "
06-02-2014, 10:42 AM
(06-02-2014 10:34 AM)Astreja Wrote:  

So you're a Bible literalist, then? Let's put it to the test. Please courier one (1) real live Talking Snake™ (Genesis 3) to My home at your earliest convenience. Big Grin

eddie Murphy made a 'dunkey' talk how hard would it be for satan to make a serpent speak?

...And how did Eddie do that you ask? It is through the magic of VOICE OVER.

How does voice over work in the real world? Put an object or animal (like a burning bush or snake) in close proximity to a human being and simply speak audiably close enough to the animal or bush so as to make it sound as if the animal or bush is the source of said voice.

I could do this with a couple of cell phones, how is it you think it is impossiable for God or satan?
06-02-2014, 10:46 AM
(06-02-2014 10:37 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 10:25 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  And HOW many people **read** it to mean something different?

Common!!!
Really?

We are not talking in general we are speaking to one very specific instance. read this and tell me what it means:
" to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith. "

I don't *do* Bible interpretations. And neither do you. Why would I do that? Why do you think you do that? Why on earth ANYONE believes themselves worthy to divulge the absolute meaning of a something obviously supernatural is beyond me.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
06-02-2014, 10:52 AM
(06-02-2014 10:42 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 10:34 AM)Astreja Wrote:  So you're a Bible literalist, then? Let's put it to the test. Please courier one (1) real live Talking Snake™ (Genesis 3) to My home at your earliest convenience. Big Grin

eddie Murphy made a 'dunkey' talk how hard would it be for satan to make a serpent speak?

...And how did Eddie do that you ask? It is through the magic of VOICE OVER.

How does voice over work in the real world? Put an object or animal (like a burning bush or snake) in close proximity to a human being and simply speak audiably close enough to the animal or bush so as to make it sound as if the animal or bush is the source of said voice.

I could do this with a couple of cell phones, how is it you think it is impossiable for God or satan?

[Image: spongebobGF_zps7077962a.jpg]

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 6 users Like nach_in's post
06-02-2014, 11:12 AM
(06-02-2014 10:46 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 10:37 AM)Drich Wrote:  We are not talking in general we are speaking to one very specific instance. read this and tell me what it means:

I don't *do* Bible interpretations. And neither do you. Why would I do that? Why do you think you do that? Why on earth ANYONE believes themselves worthy to divulge the absolute meaning of a something obviously supernatural is beyond me.
I did not ask you to interperate anything I said read what i posted and tell me what it said. Either you can do this or you won't.
06-02-2014, 11:16 AM
(06-02-2014 11:12 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 10:46 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I don't *do* Bible interpretations. And neither do you. Why would I do that? Why do you think you do that? Why on earth ANYONE believes themselves worthy to divulge the absolute meaning of a something obviously supernatural is beyond me.
I did not ask you to interperate anything I said read what i posted and tell me what it said. Either you can do this or you won't.

Um..............Hobo

Reading something then explaining what is said = INTERPRETATION.

Oh. My. Not-so. Lord
HoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHobo

Dude.........WTF?

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
06-02-2014, 11:22 AM
Drich Wrote:Thank you for your advise.. Just know I have been doing this for a while.

Well you're doing a spectacular job of not letting your experience show.

And Romans is addressed to believers. Not "all men". All references to faith are to the believer. "...to everyone who is among you."

I'm sure you know this because:

Drich Wrote:there is nothing to argue or interpret. all one need do is read what is on the page.

Drinking Beverage

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
[+] 3 users Like Kestrel's post