Your judgement day defense strageity?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2014, 09:22 AM
RE: Your judgement day defense strageity?
Judgement Day - That would be the day god comes before me and presents himself for judgment.
I gotta tell ya, it's not lookin real good for him. Pretty sure the verdict will be guilty.
After his annihilation, I'll probably go get some ice cream.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Rahn127's post
03-02-2014, 09:32 AM
[Image: fail-trolling-like-a-bosswait-what-.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
03-02-2014, 09:38 AM
(03-02-2014 03:36 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 01:50 AM)Drich Wrote:  Simple premise. If this whole atheism thing turns out to be wrong, and you die only to wake up standing before the God of the bible, what will you say?

You gave me no proof.

You should have done miricals in my time..

Will you try and turn things on God and put Him on the defensive?

Why do kids get cancer
Why do babies in Africa get aids or starve to death etc..

Or will you say you were a good and moral man?

Or will you be judged and go with what Christ decides?

Or do you have something better?

Why would a god have human characteristics? Why would he listen to me? It would be like us, hearing a cow mooing.

Actually we have his Charactisitcs to one degree or another as Man was Created in God's image.
03-02-2014, 09:39 AM
(03-02-2014 03:51 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 01:50 AM)Drich Wrote:  Simple premise. If this whole atheism thing turns out to be wrong, and you die only to wake up standing before the God of the bible, what will you say?

You gave me no proof.

You should have done miricals in my time..

Will you try and turn things on God and put Him on the defensive?

Why do kids get cancer
Why do babies in Africa get aids or starve to death etc..

Or will you be judged and go with what Christ decides?

But what would you do? If all that Christianity thing is wrong and you find yourself in front of any of the thousands of gods people believe in?

Are you going to say that it was only reasonable for you to be a Christian because you were born in a Christian family?

Will you claim that Christianity makes most sense of all other religions that you didn't investigate?

Will you feel stupid if god hates Christians the same way Christian god hates other religions?
I would spit in whatever god I had to answer to eye and welcome what ever fate i had before me.

If The God of the bible is not at the end of this life then I want nothing to do with the next.
03-02-2014, 09:44 AM
(03-02-2014 04:48 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 02:13 AM)Drich Wrote:  I don't have one. I'm looking to take Christ up on his offer of atonement. Therefore no judgement.

Atonement as in 'accounting for your sins'?
Or atonement as in 'forgiving your sins'?

If the latter, it would explain the immorality of christianity.

Drinking Beverage

Btw, that's not coffee in that cup. It's a Johnny Walker Black that I'd be sharing with Hitch while the devil rustles up some hookers and drugs as a reward for being "one of his boys".

atonement per the merrium webster dictionary:
2: the reconciliation of God and humankind through the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ
3: reparation for an offense or injury : satisfaction

Got some bad new on that one. The Devil does not rule Hell he is punished there like everyone else there. This world this life is the cloest thing Satan has to a Kingdom.

That is how he is able to offer it to Christ durning His 40 days in the desert.
03-02-2014, 09:45 AM
(03-02-2014 06:44 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Dude. I'm a prophet. And who let you in here? Stupid mods. Dodgy

If you are a prophet, then should you know?
03-02-2014, 09:47 AM
For all of you who dont know him, Drich is (or possibly was) a member of af.org.

Kind of the representative on the forum for christian fanatisism.

He is sincere about everything he posts no matter how redicilous it seem.

Which makes it even more funny, or scary, depending on how you chose to see it.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
03-02-2014, 09:49 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2014 09:58 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(03-02-2014 09:39 AM)Drich Wrote:  I would spit in whatever god I had to answer to eye and welcome what ever fate i had before me.

If The God of the bible is not at the end of this life then I want nothing to do with the next.

You don't get a choice in the matter. That god in whose eye you spit will send you to his own hell forever and ever and ever amen, and you have no say at all, and you just destroyed your own stupid fucking assertion so fuck you.

Drinking Beverage

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
03-02-2014, 09:49 AM
I get slightly annoyed when people imagine themselves as something less than what another being is.
I'm talking about in your own imagination. Why would you imagine yourself as something less powerful ?
Why would you place yourself in the role of a peasant within your own imagination ?

That's what people do when they imagine god. They build up this figure in their minds as a being who is all powerful.
Then they see themselves as still having all of these human limitations in a place where they are no longer human.
They mentally mold themselves into what they were, not ever thinking about the limitless possibilities of what they can be.

Mentally, I see myself as limitless.
In my dreams at night I expand my consciousness so that the universe is a speck of dust in front of me.
Gods tremble and show fear at my presence because I consume them.
Then I awaken and live the remainder of my day fixing breakfast and then off to work.

Our lives here as human beings are limited in every way humanly possible.
Once you die, all of those limitations should die with you. Don't hang on to them

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
03-02-2014, 09:50 AM
(03-02-2014 07:40 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I don't think anyone (including you) can really answer your questions because we just do not know. But you'd like us to guess - like you - ok.............

Actually there is no guess involved. IF The God of the bible is the God of our Judgement then we can go to Him with confidence and be welcomed in. If not we are all screwed anyway, so why not turn into it and embrace Hell?

Quote:Personally, I'm pretty confident that I'm in good shape no matter what's at the end.
If the pagans are right my next lifetime will be even better than this one. If the christians are right I've no problem standing in front of a god and answering for my life.
Your life will not condmen you, it is your sin. all you need is one. I'm sure Christ will find that one. If He does and you have not accepted the attonement He offed you in this life you may be in alot of trouble.

Quote:None. But you see, I believe people should lead good, productive lives irregardless of whether there's a god or not.
Why?

Quote:We possess the design for being intelligent and loving creatures. Just live up to your design.
As world History shows, as the evolution of the species shows we have a stronger tendency to make war, kill and pillage.. So which 'design' are we to follow and why?

Quote:And if Atheists are right - my life's been great and I can die happy and fulfilled.
If Atheist are right then nothing really matters and we should look to die now.