Your judgement day defense strageity?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Your judgement day defense strageity?
(03-02-2014 09:39 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 03:51 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  But what would you do? If all that Christianity thing is wrong and you find yourself in front of any of the thousands of gods people believe in?

Are you going to say that it was only reasonable for you to be a Christian because you were born in a Christian family?

Will you claim that Christianity makes most sense of all other religions that you didn't investigate?

Or will you say you were a good and moral man?

Or do you have something better?

Will you feel stupid if god hates Christians the same way Christian god hates other religions?
I would spit in whatever god I had to answer to eye and welcome what ever fate i had before me.

If The God of the bible is not at the end of this life then I want nothing to do with the next.

Why not make the most with the life you have and not worry about what may or may not be!? If there is something after this life and it is determined by what I believed and not how I lived then I want nothing to do with it!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 09:52 AM
(03-02-2014 09:47 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  For all of you who dont know him, Drich is (or possibly was) a member of af.org.

Kind of the representative on the forum for christian fanatisism.

He is sincere about everything he posts no matter how redicilous it seem.

Which makes it even more funny, or scary, depending on how you chose to see it.

....except the difference here is that here you can treat him exactly as he deserves and begs for, and no one is going to get butthurt over it.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
03-02-2014, 09:55 AM
(03-02-2014 09:52 AM)Crulax Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 09:39 AM)Drich Wrote:  I would spit in whatever god I had to answer to eye and welcome what ever fate i had before me.

If The God of the bible is not at the end of this life then I want nothing to do with the next.

Why not make the most with the life you have and not worry about what may or may not be!? If there is something after this life and it is determined by what I believed and not how I lived then I want nothing to do with it!

That was pretty much my answer Thumbsup

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[Image: tumblr_m51umeiZXH1rxxr77o1_500.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
(03-02-2014 09:45 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 06:44 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Dude. I'm a prophet. And who let you in here? Stupid mods. Dodgy

If you are a prophet, then should you know?

Death is the end of the artificial separation between self and environment. Curiously, the atheistic declaration of "oblivion" and the theistic declaration of "all things return to god" are equivalent.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
03-02-2014, 09:57 AM
(03-02-2014 07:47 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  LOL

What the fuck are you doing on this forum???
I missed insinuating you were a Nazi or rather looking in your posts for proof that you are one. I saw that you were here and that was enough for me.

Quote:Did they finaly bann you from af.org aswell?
Not yet but there are a few mods who are trying.
Quote:Or did you miss my aggressive calls for building a Reich!?
I frigging knew it!!
03-02-2014, 09:58 AM
(03-02-2014 07:50 AM)donotwant Wrote:  I will not need a defense strategy cuz he will know all my history and all my thoughts anyway. He would know why I'm an atheist and if he wants to torture me for that then I can't do anything about it. But he can't blame me for his failures.

best answer!
03-02-2014, 10:01 AM
(03-02-2014 09:49 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 09:39 AM)Drich Wrote:  I would spit in whatever god I had to answer to eye and welcome what ever fate i had before me.

You don't get a choice in the matter. That god in whose eye you spit will send you to his own hell forever and ever and ever amen, and you have no say at all, and you just destroyed your own stupid fucking assertion so fuck you.

Drinking Beverage

If there is a judgement, there is an oppertunity to stand before the Judge.. So tell me again, what's to stop me from spitting in the eye of thor, allah or whomever?
03-02-2014, 10:02 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2014 10:07 AM by DemonicLemon.)
Snip. Please delete, computer error.
03-02-2014, 10:06 AM
It starts off with me waking up in the area where I am ultimately judged. I see Yahweh, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, Muhammad, Joseph Smith, Moses, and the rest of the prophets and other important characters aligned with Yahweh.

After being judged by the rest to be evil, I scream at them about how they are infinitely worse than I, but they cast me down to hell anyway. It is there I am saved by Prometheus, who managed to free himself from the shackles Jehovah locked him in. He and I then trek through the underworld, finding how all the areas that were stolen from other pantheons to form this immense torture chamber. We speak to various gods of old religions, Greek, Egyptian, Norse, Hindu, Aztec, and the rest. Many gods feel guilt for their actions and realize now that they were monsters. Others are just pissed off at The Father for stealing their thrones and shit.

I then find Hephaestus and other gods of the smithy, who work for Yahweh only out of fear of being tortured. I speak to Hephaestus and he strikes a deal. Find the various tools used by other gods and he will modify them to be used against heaven.

Skip forwards a bit after grabbing the hide of the Nemean Lion, Thor's Mjolinr, and other tools to face off the heavens. Each were modified to become a single suit of armor. From there, I save a number of people to join me in fighting against Yahweh.

I chase after Muhammad and his Baraq with the Pegasus, and after he tries to stab me, I break his arm and throw him overboard.

I take the Baraq and fly it to heaven, where I then see Moses, who became more skilled with aquamancy, as he creates a monster out of the sea, which I then use tools by the various sea gods to push it back and create a monster of my own. I then throw my beast at his, opening a temporary hole exposing him inside, and launch myself at him, breaking his neck on impact.

Then comes Joseph Smith, who uses deception and invisibility to attack me. I simply stop falling for his ruse and gouge his eyes out, causing him to kill himself by falling into a pit while looking for a wall.

Jesus taunts me along the way as I face off against other prophets. Most of them I had to kill, but Jacob was one that stood out, as I actually convince him that since he defeated Yahweh once before, he can do it again, and that he shouldn't worship a deity he is more powerful than.

Then comes Jesus, who seemed to become more powerful the more I harm him, so I pull off the Nemean Hide and throw it on him, Trapping him withing the skin before burying him underneath rubble.

Yahweh then shows himself, with the Holy Spirit, in the form of a snake, wrapped around his arm. Jacob runs in first, then wrestles the snake off of him, and holds it back. I then run up to Yahweh and use my gauntlets (which used to be Thor's Hammer) to punch Yahweh into submission. It's a long battle but only because Yahweh's face seemed to reform itself slowly after caving in. To defeat him, I smash his head with my gauntlets and rip it clean off, and then I ram my fist into his chest, destroying his heart and grabbing hold of his spine, and I rip that out through his sternum. Jacob then dies from fighting the Holy Spirit, but with nowhere else to go, the Holy Spirit binds itself to me. Knowing the kind of power the Holy Spirit has corrupted many individuals, and I recognize it's influence among the gods of old and new. As the gods that wish for their throne back stepped up to beg me for it, I decide to release it's power to the world, as a world where everyone has the power of the gods has no gods at all.
[+] 3 users Like DemonicLemon's post