Your judgement day defense strageity?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2014, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2014 11:14 AM by DLJ.)
RE: Your judgement day defense strageity?
(03-02-2014 10:57 AM)Crulax Wrote:  ...
Atheists are pedophilic, raping, thieving, murderous, immoral scum

OY! I resent that!

I have never, ever stolen anything!

Angry

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
03-02-2014, 11:04 AM
(03-02-2014 10:40 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Well, this didn't take you long.

For your edification, most of us have thought this out. We're not Atheist to rebel, sin, misbehave, or otherwise tick off your imaginary friend. We simply see no evidence of a god(s). One of the reasons we react the way we do to many Xian's is because we get this constantly.
I totally get that. i spent the first 1/2 of my life as a nonchristian. (20+years)

Quote:Should I be wrong, find out that your sky daddy is the real deal out of all the others, then I'll have to deal with whatever eternal punishment your deity decides on. Since his book is divine and without error according to some I have a fair idea of how just and compassionate it will be.
Good answer. I not here to convert anyone. I am here to help facilitate a choice. you have made one. God has seen fit to give all of us a choice as to what or where we wish to spend eternity. Who am i to say you've made the wrong one?

My question was designed to identify among you who is confortable with their choice and who is not. then I look to answer questions and provide biblical clarity to help you 'good people' to make the choice God has given you, not judge the choice you make.
03-02-2014, 11:11 AM
(03-02-2014 10:43 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 10:32 AM)Drich Wrote:  at the start when he/she first posts there is a bombardment of sterotypical atheist stuff. If the R/P (religious poster) sticks with it, he will wittle down the johnny come latlys. (those who really have worked their way through their own optinions, and just regurgitate what smarter people have said. )This is done by asking and interacting with the same old arguements the R/P has seen over and over and over and over and over and over again. after a few weeks or even months a core group will emerge who know what they truly believe and why. This is where the fun begins.
Tongue

^^^ Self-delusional troll "logic".

[Image: __grammatik_macht_frei___wallpaper_by_un...4h0y15.jpg]

actually it is the culmination of 6 years of doing this very thing.

Only the names change, the arguements remain the same. It's like you guys were all pressed out of one of 3 molds. The not sure/but wants to live like they wants atheist. (this one thinks a death bed confession or later conversion will save him)

The jonny come lately who parrots what he thinks is strong atheist arguement in order to convince themselves of their choice.

and the Misotheist who claims atheism often time because he does not know better. Don't get me wrong you all are all still unique snow flakes and no-one can figure you out completely and I don't know any of you personally (Except for the d-bag who are also members of AF.org) So there is no need to get up in arms.
03-02-2014, 11:11 AM
help us
make the choice
given by god... Dodgy

That Deepak Chopra generator coulda spit that out. Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-02-2014, 11:12 AM
(03-02-2014 11:03 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 10:57 AM)Crulax Wrote:  ...
Atheist are pedophilic, raping, thieving, murderous, immoral scum

OY! I resent that!

Angry

I resent that you added commas to the quote!Censored

If I want to butcher the English language then so help me!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 3 users Like Crulax's post
03-02-2014, 11:15 AM
(03-02-2014 11:04 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 10:40 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Well, this didn't take you long.

For your edification, most of us have thought this out. We're not Atheist to rebel, sin, misbehave, or otherwise tick off your imaginary friend. We simply see no evidence of a god(s). One of the reasons we react the way we do to many Xian's is because we get this constantly.
I totally get that. i spent the first 1/2 of my life as a nonchristian. (20+years)

Quote:Should I be wrong, find out that your sky daddy is the real deal out of all the others, then I'll have to deal with whatever eternal punishment your deity decides on. Since his book is divine and without error according to some I have a fair idea of how just and compassionate it will be.
Good answer. I not here to convert anyone. I am here to help facilitate a choice. you have made one. God has seen fit to give all of us a choice as to what or where we wish to spend eternity. Who am i to say you've made the wrong one?

My question was designed to identify among you who is confortable with their choice and who is not. then I look to answer questions and provide biblical clarity to help you 'good people' to make the choice God has given you, not judge the choice you make.

Actually (and I am NOT trying to start an argument with you) .... but if you really mean "choice" then you would wait for an invitation or questions from folks here before "offering" anything.

Not going off on You specifically - but it always irritates me when theists visit atheists forum and then relay that they are "here to offer a choice". I call Bullshit.
If you're a theist and you're scrolling through the internet looking for some folks to hang out with - why on earth would you purposefully choose an atheist forum where you already know very few - if any - are going to be requesting to learn more about your god?

So.....
I suggest that You come here for conversions if they are possible........ and not really here for our "choice".
Basic "choice"- made obvious by membership would likely be that people here prefer to not be converted.
If you were truly interested in OUR choice you'd have waited for an invitation - aka - "hello there. Could you please tell us more about your god? We have questions. Thanks"

didn't happen......

(and I don't call myself an atheist..... i refer to myself as non-believer.)

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
03-02-2014, 11:16 AM
(03-02-2014 11:04 AM)Drich Wrote:  ...
i spent the first 1/2 of my life as a nonchristian. (20+years)

Hey! What a coincidence?

Me too!

Wink

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
03-02-2014, 11:17 AM
(03-02-2014 11:12 AM)Crulax Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 11:03 AM)DLJ Wrote:  OY! I resent that!

Angry

I resent that you added commas to the quote!Censored

If I want to butcher the English language then so help me!

... suck it up kiddo!

And also, as an afterthought, I added an 's' to 'Atheist'.

Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
03-02-2014, 11:19 AM
(03-02-2014 01:50 AM)Drich Wrote:  Simple premise. If this whole atheism thing turns out to be wrong, and you die only to wake up standing before the God of the bible, what will you say?

You gave me no proof.

You should have done miricals in my time..

Will you try and turn things on God and put Him on the defensive?

Why do kids get cancer
Why do babies in Africa get aids or starve to death etc..

Or will you say you were a good and moral man?

Or will you be judged and go with what Christ decides?

Or do you have something better?

I would honestly tell him to shoo fly.

I've asked this before, and no one has ever really answered it: Why would an omnipotent and omniscient creature capable of creating the entire universe care if anyone worshipped it? Why bother with insane rules to demonstrate that you're worshipping it properly? Why would such a creature care? Those are such human qualities and notably human failings. This is something supposedly capable of knowing and seeing all -- knowing the future as well as the past and creating anything at a whim.

Again, why would such a being care? Why would it have such petty human emotions? Kings required that minions worshipped them as gods on earth...

No, this so-called god tests his subjects...why bother testing, if god is omniscient such a test is without meaning. He already knows the outcome. Unless he's not omniscient and doesn't know everything then he couldn't possibly be omnipotent either.

So ya, I'd tell him to "shoo fly."

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-02-2014, 11:21 AM
(03-02-2014 11:11 AM)Drich Wrote:  ...
It's like you guys were all pressed out of one of 3 molds.

[1] The not sure/but wants to live like they wants atheist. (this one thinks a death bed confession or later conversion will save him)

[2] The Johnny come lately who parrots what he thinks is strong atheist argument in order to convince themselves of their choice.

[3 T]he Misotheist who claims atheism often time because he does not know better.

I call Poe.

No way this is for real.

Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post