Your last moments

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2016, 06:04 PM
RE: Your last moments
(31-05-2016 05:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-05-2016 05:32 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  I was just reading about how Nishi chose to spend some of his final hours on here.
Could you provide that link please. Maybe in his thread.
I may have misunderstood this post. The quote that originally got me thinking about this was 217 from his thread
(09-05-2016 09:11 PM)Aliza Wrote:  

Ironically, this aired the evening that Nishi is believed to have died. Nishi chose to spend his time here with us. ...
When I said final hours, I meant along the lines of his last day. However, I don't know how much of the date we know, nor was I active on this forum at the time. But based on when people said they talked to him, it seems like he was on here talking to people a minimum of 0 days, and a maximum of 10 days before he ended his life.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
31-05-2016, 06:08 PM
Warm and comfortably seated in a rocking chair, finishing the vocal notation to my memoirs while gazing out at an alien landscape, covered in bioluminescent forms, and glimmering by the light of two moons in a nebulous night sky.

But stuck here on Earth? Probably hurtling towards the ground from a few miles up, after having thermite bombed my hard drives and such.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
31-05-2016, 06:13 PM
I thought about taking the old plane out with me. Too much mess for others to clean up I suppose. I am not sure I could get it running in 48 hours Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
31-05-2016, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2016 06:48 PM by Fireball.)
Depends on the circumstances. If I knew what was coming was painful, I'd circumvent it. But if I were to just die in my sleep, I wouldn't do much different from what I do now, which is masturbate furiously and fling poo like a chimp. This reminds me that I need to finish my funerary dicta and record it on a CD for people sit around and watch what a pompous ass I could be, one last time. Tongue I already have some of it saved to my hard drive, just need to record it in my voice and likeness. Might seem ghoulish, I dunno. But I want it done my way, not by some supporter of the criminal enterprise that is the RCC, as my wife is still Catholic, and that's where she would go for a funeral.

I plan to donate my body to science so that they can point and laugh, and dog-rob some choice parts that may help someone. The organization I'm looking at hauls away the carcass, gets the parts they want, cremates the rest and returns it to the family. For FREE. We spent about $10k on my mother's funeral; that is money better spent elsewhere. She'd be spinning in her underground ash canister if she knew how much we spent. She grew up dirt poor on a farm in Minnesota, and knew the value of a dollar. But that industry really knows how to sell their product. Sad

ETA- if the dying was going to be painful, I would use an opiate/barbiturate enema so that my life-loving body didn't vomit it up in a vain attempt to save itself. Big Grin Fucking morbid thread. Damn, Adrianime.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
31-05-2016, 06:51 PM
First 24 with my kids. Last 24 somewhere where they didn't have to watch me die.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
01-06-2016, 09:47 AM
I tried finding the bit. But George Carlin had a joke that I think I would do in my final few mins.

In the bit he said

15 mins before you die you get a little notice. Kind of like a sign saying "get your shit together." What I would do before this make a speech. Practice it, memories it, fill it with conviction. So one day when you're driving on a bus or something and you get the notice. Jump up and give your speech, and at the end make sure you say "And if a single word of what I just said is not true. May God strike me dead!"

I would like to be some place famlier. Relaxing. with a glass of wine of some ribs. I probably would also want to be in a location that would be convenient for my family or coroner so they can move the body once i'm done with it.

I've also thought about donating my brain to science. For the soul purpose to see if they could give me a robot body in the future. (i'm only half joking)

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
01-06-2016, 09:56 AM
I've got a list of people that need whacking......

I guess I'd get busy with that....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
01-06-2016, 10:08 AM
Letting onlinebiker whack me off. Tongue

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
01-06-2016, 10:11 AM
Six numbers will be whispered to whichever girl is with me at the time.

That's all.

Yes

01-06-2016, 10:29 AM
(01-06-2016 10:11 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Six numbers will be whispered to whichever girl is with me at the time.

That's all.

Yes
Suddenly I want to be that girl...

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post