Your last moments

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2016, 10:41 AM
RE: Your last moments
I would say screw it to my fear of flying (gonna die soon anyway), get my butt on a plane, fly up to Kodiak, AK, and hike to the top of Barometer mountain and watch the sunset.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2016, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2016 12:41 PM by carol.)
48 hours? The first forty-seven would be hiking,and camping out somewhere pretty visiting family members, drinking, carousing, eating rich foods. Lots of sex with my husband, cuddles too. Lots of laughing and fun. I would say some goodbyes, but no one would know what I was talking about-I wouldn't tell them I was dying, it would just upset them and ruin the time we had. I would just tell them I love them and am proud of them. The last hour alone, outdoors somewhere pretty, take something strong to sedate me, cozy up with a blanket and fall asleep before I died. Likely leave some notes too, so they didn't think I had killed myself- it would devastate them, but they would understand my wanting to die alone, as long as I had spent most of my time with them first.
My husband would be hurt and angry though if I didn't tell him. But, I think dying in front of him would be cruel. I don't know, maybe I would tell him at the last hour before hand- just the last hour so the moments before would not be ruined. Ask if he would like to be with me. He would likely say yes and just hold me while I sleep.

The biology of mind bridges the sciences - concerned with the natural world - and the humanities - concerned with the meaning of human experience. Eric Kandel
[+] 2 users Like carol's post
01-06-2016, 12:21 PM
I probably would spend time with family and friends. Some extravagant party also isn't out of question I suppose.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
01-06-2016, 12:35 PM
I'll be in shock.

Then I wont be anything.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
01-06-2016, 12:51 PM
(01-06-2016 10:41 AM)Loom Wrote:  I would say screw it to my fear of flying (gonna die soon anyway), get my butt on a plane, fly up to Kodiak, AK, and hike to the top of Barometer mountain and watch the sunset.

BTDT.....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
01-06-2016, 01:27 PM
(01-06-2016 12:51 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(01-06-2016 10:41 AM)Loom Wrote:  I would say screw it to my fear of flying (gonna die soon anyway), get my butt on a plane, fly up to Kodiak, AK, and hike to the top of Barometer mountain and watch the sunset.

BTDT.....

Big Grin
I only got halfway once ;-;

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
01-06-2016, 04:32 PM
Probably just live like I normally would. Would definitely go on a music listening binge, though. I would also read some Stoic philosophy.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post