Your most cherished memory?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2014, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2014 02:47 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Your most cherished memory?
Partying with my bros. Fucker to the left of me decided to just fuck it all and drop dead on my sorry ass. NIH says fucker to the right of me should've been dead from hereditary angioedema and hypereosiniphilia 4 decades ago and yet he still lives.

[Image: bros.jpg]

Oh and watching my 4 kids being born although those images belong more in the "What the fuck did I just see?" category. Hobo

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-05-2014, 03:00 PM
I think my favorite memory is the general unorthodox upbringing I had as a child. From my first memories we lived in the Sierra Nevada mountains in a cabin in the woods with an out house for a bathroom. No tv, little radio. Just a goofy atheist family. It was like Huckleberry Finn set high in the mountains. We had almost no money but I still felt like the luckiest kid in the world. Great childhood, just fantastic.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
[+] 7 users Like dancefortwo's post
18-05-2014, 03:48 PM
I was born blind. I have a hereditary eye condition which improved throughout my life. My earliest memories were from about the age of 3, certain toys or objects in my house that started to sporadically pull in and out of focus as my sight started to work.

My most cherished memory is the first time I saw my mothers face clearly, she was smiling at me and handing me my hulk toy! Big Grin

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 14 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
18-05-2014, 04:20 PM
(18-05-2014 03:48 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I was born blind. I have a hereditary eye condition which improved throughout my life. My earliest memories were from about the age of 3, certain toys or objects in my house that started to sporadically pull in and out of focus as my sight started to work.

My most cherished memory is the first time I saw my mothers face clearly, she was smiling at me and handing me my hulk toy! Big Grin

I think we can close this thread now, you win!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
18-05-2014, 11:47 PM
Actually living comfortably at one point. Too bad that's never going to happen again.

Truth seeker.
[+] 1 user Likes diddo97's post
19-05-2014, 12:48 PM
(18-05-2014 03:48 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I was born blind. I have a hereditary eye condition which improved throughout my life. My earliest memories were from about the age of 3, certain toys or objects in my house that started to sporadically pull in and out of focus as my sight started to work.

I'm speechless.

Heart Bowing

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
23-05-2014, 02:04 AM
wow, There is a lot of really beautiful and strange memories here.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ