Your musical tools of the trade.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Your musical tools of the trade.
Yet another drum.
[Image: 2011-12-05_11.34.21-1_zpsywze4fq9.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2014, 12:47 PM

Just got this little beauty this morning... Been hammering out 'I Can't Be Satisfied' all day with it. Can't wait to use it with the band.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-06-2014, 09:59 AM
[Image: GearMontage.jpg]

All right. The white acoustic drums are actually borrowed, my set is in the UK. The snare on top is mine, it's a Pearl 13" Maple Soprano. The silent acoustic I use for all my solo gigs with a Boss RC3, OC3, and Digitech vocalist live.

I'm recording backing tracks for my trio at the moment using the Roland TD4 kit, Korg X50 and my old QY70 sequencer. I have a couple of stage piano controllers too but no use for them at home.

My Schecter Omen 6 is awaiting a worthy gig. I replaced the neck pickup and moved the switch to stop it getting in my way.

The no-name strat I stripped down and re-assembled with a change of pickup, the acoustic is a cheap Korean job but both of these do a great job on gigs. The Ukulele is new and I can't get it to stay in tune long enough to learn how to play it - any uke experts?

I'm playing bass on my current gig. It's an Ibanez SDGR, reasonably light with a nice, thin neck.

"While religions tell us next to nothing useful or true about the universe, they do tell us an enormous amount - perhaps an embarrassing amount - about ourselves, about what we value, fear and lust after." Iain M Banks
Find all posts by this user