Your one-stop shop for all your springy needs!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2017, 03:25 PM
RE: Your one-stop shop for all your springy needs!
Daffodils and forsythias are in full bloom... love it! Clap

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2017, 03:34 PM
(20-03-2017 03:25 PM)Dom Wrote:  Daffodils and forsythias are in full bloom... love it! Clap

Agatha Christie's ole ladies yak about the "forsythias" ... I don't think I even know what they are. We always stick a few pots of tulip bulbs (planted) in the bottom of one of the refrigerators and take them out in Feb, so they are blooming now. You can make them bloom whenever you like. They like to sleep for about 8-10 weeks.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-03-2017, 04:44 PM
First day of spring and it got to 92 degrees. Weeping

And...everything is covered in puke green pollen dust...and the wind is blowing a gale.

Censored

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
20-03-2017, 06:44 PM
(20-03-2017 06:55 AM)Astreja Wrote:  In My capacity as the goddess of the Vernal Equinox

Can you kill off all the blood sucking insects? Like mosquitoes! Ticks! Consider And lawyers! Laugh out load Tongue

20-03-2017, 08:59 PM
(20-03-2017 06:44 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Can you kill off all the blood sucking insects? Like mosquitoes! Ticks! Consider And lawyers! Laugh out load Tongue

Ticks? Where? *jumps on chair and scans floor frantically* Definitely voted "the arachnid most likely to creep Springy G right out." I make a point of avoiding tall grass during tick season.

Mosquitoes are still asleep in their frozen ponds. I'll be off duty by the time they show up in late June or early July.

(Ixnay on the awyers-lay, at least till the one I hired finishes up some work for Me. Tongue)

Gardening, on the other hand -- one of My favourite warm-weather sports. Won't be able to safely plant out anything without a cold frame or cloche until the Victoria Day long weekend, but if I can find a suitably bright light fixture for it, there's an old aquarium that I'm planning to use for indoor gardening and seed starting.

Oh, and My traditional equinoctial blog post is now live.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user