Your online safety..........

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: Your online safety..........
(28-11-2015 05:19 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  So yesterday online, a "lady" made her first post in an atheist group post a selfie. Very attractive "cougar", and comments followed about how attractive she was.

Atheist or not, a huge red flag is when there really is no history. In fact right after I say the post I went to "her" page. At first I saw little on the page. But decided to chat "her" up to see if she was lagit. Seemed so, so but I couldn't send her a friend's request. no not to get her personal info, but because I like talking to other atheists. So "she" publicly said "sure" but 30 mins later still no request sent to me. So I pmed "her" and she said she was busy. But finally accepted.

So finally in the public thread I said I was sorry for sounding pushy, but said there was lost of scammers out there who will use a pretty picture of a women to scam men out of their personal info. Less than a half hour later I was blocked by "her".

You're creepy.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2015, 04:52 PM
(28-11-2015 04:20 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(28-11-2015 05:19 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  So yesterday online, a "lady" made her first post in an atheist group post a selfie. Very attractive "cougar", and comments followed about how attractive she was.

Atheist or not, a huge red flag is when there really is no history. In fact right after I say the post I went to "her" page. At first I saw little on the page. But decided to chat "her" up to see if she was lagit. Seemed so, so but I couldn't send her a friend's request. no not to get her personal info, but because I like talking to other atheists. So "she" publicly said "sure" but 30 mins later still no request sent to me. So I pmed "her" and she said she was busy. But finally accepted.

So finally in the public thread I said I was sorry for sounding pushy, but said there was lost of scammers out there who will use a pretty picture of a women to scam men out of their personal info. Less than a half hour later I was blocked by "her".

You're creepy.

That or a paid internet detective.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
28-11-2015, 05:17 PM

Maybe you're explaining it wrong, or I'm reading it wrong. Based on this OP I would have blocked you too. You kind of come off as a creeper.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
29-11-2015, 04:01 AM
I've been online since before there was an internet. (We used local bulletin board services) -- and the one thing that I found to be nearly a universal truth ---

NEVER believe what anyone tells you on the internet.

If they tell you they're a woman - they're probably a man. If they tell you they're a beautiful woman - they're probably a fat man. If they tell you they're a beautiful, oversexed woman - they're probably a fat, bald man. If they tell you they're a beautiful, oversexed, rich woman - they're probably a fat, bald, old man. Probably living in a trailer park in Des Moines Iowa.

So don't believe ANYTHING you read on the internet.

Including this post.

Maybe especially this post.

Or not.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
29-11-2015, 05:21 AM
So if saying you're a beautiful oversexed rich women means you're actually an old fat bald man living in a trailer park...

So if I say I'm actually an old hideous, broke, menopausal dried up old hag what does that mean... Consider

[Image: oscar.png]
29-11-2015, 06:24 AM
(29-11-2015 04:01 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I've been online since before there was an internet. (We used local bulletin board services) -- and the one thing that I found to be nearly a universal truth ---

If they tell you they're a woman - they're probably a man. If they tell you they're a beautiful woman - they're probably a fat man. If they tell you they're a beautiful, oversexed woman - they're probably a fat, bald man. If they tell you they're a beautiful, oversexed, rich woman - they're probably a fat, bald, old man. Probably living in a trailer park in Des Moines Iowa.

Including this post.

Or not.
So when someone claims to be a male biker they are actually a soccer mum driving a Volvo estate? Laugh out loadLaugh out load

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 3 users Like Slowminded's post
29-11-2015, 11:32 AM
(29-11-2015 05:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So if saying you're a beautiful oversexed rich women means you're actually an old fat bald man living in a trailer park...

So if I say I'm actually an old hideous, broke, menopausal dried up old hag what does that mean... Consider

You're
FABULOUS!!!!!

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
29-11-2015, 11:33 AM
(29-11-2015 06:24 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(29-11-2015 04:01 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I've been online since before there was an internet. (We used local bulletin board services) -- and the one thing that I found to be nearly a universal truth ---

Including this post.

Or not.
So when someone claims to be a male biker they are actually a soccer mum driving a Volvo estate? Laugh out loadLaugh out load

Or a teenaged girl living on the moon.....

heh

29-11-2015, 11:40 AM

I have to say that I find people who immediately go to PM mode on social media are creepy. Getting to know someone a little bit first, perhaps thinking there is some connection, and then going to private conversation is less creepy.

We have had trolls (and psychos) on here who immediately go to PMs, often with a lot of people at once. They are often looking to find allies. Seems better to get things rolling in public view...and safer. I still have a couple of people like that blocked here. Of course one of them shows up every so often with a different user name so it isn't foolproof.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post