Your religion is full of lies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2015, 09:59 AM
Your religion is full of lies
We all know the lies better than most.

My favorite lie would have to be that everyone is a sinner. When they get you to believe that something is wrong with you and they have the ONLY cure, that's when they get you.

They get you to believe one lie and the rest is much easier.

Now that you accept this one lie, let's add on a book full of lies and the greatest lie, that the book is the word of a god.

From there it snowballs.

What are your favorite lies about any of the religions ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Rahn127's post
04-01-2015, 10:02 AM
RE: Your religion is full of lies
My favorite lie from the atheist religion is that they know what doesn't exist in an incomprehensibly huge arena which they can't define. That's a good fibber, don't you think?
04-01-2015, 10:11 AM
(04-01-2015 10:02 AM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  My favorite lie from the atheist religion is that they know what doesn't exist in an incomprehensibly huge arena which they can't define. That's a good fibber, don't you think?

[Image: 9rWmUuwkNQvra.gif]

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 7 users Like gofish!'s post
04-01-2015, 10:17 AM
(04-01-2015 10:02 AM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  My favorite lie from the atheist religion is that they know what doesn't exist in an incomprehensibly huge arena which they can't define. That's a good fibber, don't you think?

No, no, no. That atheism is a religion is a huge lie and misconception promoted by theists because they can't figure out what atheism isn't so they want it to be something and the only something they know is religion.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 10 users Like dancefortwo's post
04-01-2015, 10:19 AM
(04-01-2015 10:17 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

No, no, no. That atheism is a religion is a huge lie and misconception promoted by theists because they can't figure out what atheism isn't so they want it to be something and the only something they know is religion.

Dance, it makes perfect sense. There simply can't be nothing. So, you have to make up stuff.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
04-01-2015, 10:43 AM

there is no such thing as "atheist religion".

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
04-01-2015, 10:51 AM
"The Bible/Quran is the word of god."

What a whopper.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Robvalue's post
04-01-2015, 11:11 AM

[Image: south_park__cartman____that__s_so_lame__...4j8sie.gif]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
04-01-2015, 11:16 AM
https://www.youtube.com/user/AntiCitizenX/videos

atheism is a religion just like bald is a hair color Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
04-01-2015, 11:17 AM
(04-01-2015 11:16 AM)Ace Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/user/AntiCitizenX/videos

atheism is a religion just like bald is a hair color Yes

Bald is the new blonde.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post