Your religious score

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2014, 05:34 AM
RE: Your religious score
(18-06-2014 04:52 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Will they ever make one that isn't for Americans only? Dodgy

24/30, 75%

This wasn't really a religious quiz, it was a quiz mostly about Christianity and Islam and the denominations of Christianity that are most common in the US, as well as US laws about religion.

Well it was originally a Murikan survey...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
18-06-2014, 06:00 AM
(18-06-2014 05:34 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Well it was originally a Murikan survey...

I know, and that is exactly why I wondered when I would see one that isn't Tongue

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
18-06-2014, 06:00 AM
I got 84%. Most of them were guesses though I had no idea about the names of people and what their religion was :/

All great truths begin as blasphemy - George Bernard Shaw
18-06-2014, 06:03 AM
91% - there was one question where I debated between two answers and picked the wrong one.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
18-06-2014, 06:12 AM
(18-06-2014 06:00 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(18-06-2014 05:34 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Well it was originally a Murikan survey...

I know, and that is exactly why I wondered when I would see one that isn't Tongue

Don't be silly.

'Murica is the world.

If it aint in 'Murica, it ain't one of them existing thingies.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
18-06-2014, 01:30 PM
I got 94% ( 30 answers right and 2 answers wrong). I'm a beast!Thumbsup
18-06-2014, 01:35 PM
(18-06-2014 04:26 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(18-06-2014 04:13 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I got four wrong; pretty good for a guy with practically no record of religious instruction.

I first one I got wrong was "Which of the following best describes Catholic teaching about the bread and wine used for Communion?"

How am I supposed to know that catholics are so crazy as to thing the bread and wine literally became the body and blood of a two thousand year old dead man!

I though they were a little smarter than that!

Dude, that was the easiest one! That's one of the funniest things about Catholics! Their whole Transubstantiation bullshit, with crackers and wine becoming literal blood and flesh. Laughat

Technically, Catholics are cannibals. Evil_monster

Yep . The catholic religion is insane. People that are brainwashed since kids will not notice the crazyness of
this religion.
18-06-2014, 02:19 PM
(18-06-2014 04:26 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Technically, Catholics are cannibals. Evil_monster
Actually, it's worse than that. Catholics believe they are all part of the same mystical body of Christ and so they are technically eating themselves. Blink

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
18-06-2014, 02:22 PM
Four wrong. Answered Saturday for the Sabbath question. Mixed up India for Indonesia and answered Muslims for that question (got the Indonesia one right, of course). Guessed on the Jewish dude and the Great Awakening.
18-06-2014, 02:35 PM
Damn, I'm really beating myself up on this "what is an atheist" question...

Fuck it, I'll Google it.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user