Your responses to religious door knocking

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-10-2012, 10:59 AM
RE: Your responses to religious door knocking
I simply ask them to provide any evidence for their claims

Sadly, it usually shuts them up. --Unless, of course, they're telling me that I just don't understand 'smartness'.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RoCkst4r's post
05-10-2012, 12:42 PM
I just cannot be arsed with this sort of thing, and I figure it's a waste of my time talking to them (and, I suppose, theirs), so I try to shut the door right away with some variation of "No thanks/no interested/go away."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
05-10-2012, 03:21 PM
(09-08-2012 05:32 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I would have said "Thanks, we could use more toilet paper.".

Building on Birdguy's approach, for the knockers we don't want to bother with, first ask them for 4 or 5 more pamphlets to pass out to your friends. After they hand them to you, tell them that you & your friends will be able to use them as toilet paper. Now they have 4 or 5 less pamphlets to annoy your neighbors with.

A thinking man has ideas that evolve. My religion right now is waffles...I'm a Jemima's Witness. Wink
05-10-2012, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2012 05:07 PM by Bucky Ball.)
There will be a "religious door knock" at the Home Depot hardware department in San Diego tonight. Please bring a pot-luck dish of your choice to share with the other knockers, maybe also some incense. The small entry fee will be $1.00. Ladies with large knockers will be admitted free.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post