Your single omnipotent act?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-07-2014, 10:58 PM
Your single omnipotent act?
Let's say that a GOD ( of whatever kind you wish ) or an Alien species with Technology far beyond our understanding that has reached into the Continuum as their technology. Or some other living being we cannot understand or know of that exists.

Arbitrarily gave you the power to make one Omnipotent act of your choosing.

Once you do the one single thing which ( cannot be abused in any way, which means you cannot become permanent omnipotent or do more then one single thing ) you lose your power forever.

SO! Let's say you get one single Omnipotent act. What would you do with it?

I know exactly what I would do if I had the God like power to do whatever I wanted!

I would call down the righteous wrath of CHEESE FOR EVERYONE! Then Cheese would rain down from the sky wherever people live for a few moments. Cheese of every variety and every age and taste. From Your Basic 2 year old aged white sharp chedder and Buffalo Mozzarella to Mango Sunrise Goats Milk Cheese and even those super rare and hard to find smelly cheese like Limburger or that Maggot cheese that is suppose to be tasty for some people but illegal at the same time.

What reality, logic and physics defying thing would YOU want to do with your one potent thing?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: Your single omnipotent act?
I would use the power to make trees that heal all ailments, teach all we need to know, and other things that would be neato activate in the super tasty fruit that tree produces. These trees would grow all over the world in the most convenient of places for everyone.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
03-07-2014, 11:23 PM
My one act?

I'd make middle earth.
[+] 9 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
03-07-2014, 11:36 PM
I would create a thousand (benevolent) genies, turning my omnipotent act into three thousand wishes.

Angel
03-07-2014, 11:40 PM
(03-07-2014 10:58 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Let's say that a GOD ( of whatever kind you wish ) or an Alien species with Technology far beyond our understanding that has reached into the Continuum as their technology. Or some other living being we cannot understand or know of that exists.

Arbitrarily gave you the power to make one Omnipotent act of your choosing.

Once you do the one single thing which ( cannot be abused in any way, which means you cannot become permanent omnipotent or do more then one single thing ) you lose your power forever.

SO! Let's say you get one single Omnipotent act. What would you do with it?

I know exactly what I would do if I had the God like power to do whatever I wanted!

I would call down the righteous wrath of CHEESE FOR EVERYONE! Then Cheese would rain down from the sky wherever people live for a few moments. Cheese of every variety and every age and taste. From Your Basic 2 year old aged white sharp chedder and Buffalo Mozzarella to Mango Sunrise Goats Milk Cheese and even those super rare and hard to find smelly cheese like Limburger or that Maggot cheese that is suppose to be tasty for some people but illegal at the same time.

What reality, logic and physics defying thing would YOU want to do with your one potent thing?

One omnipotent act, huh? And it can't be abused to give me permanent all-power, huh?

I'd create an alternate reality, outside of this one which is exactly the same in every aspect, excepting that Alt-Me is unrestricted.

I can thereby live knowing that an exact copy of me is in another reality with unlimited capacity, doing exactly what I would be doing in that situation, giving me the ability to pseudo-vicariously live with all-power.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
03-07-2014, 11:46 PM
(03-07-2014 11:02 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I would use the power to make trees that ... teach all we need to know,

Don't forget that each tree must have a sign saying (in all languages) "Do not eat my fruit".

Cos you know what happened last time someone did the tree thing.

OK, for mine...

Wind back evolution and give the bonobos the smarts.

Prediction: The condom will be invented before the sword.

Go Bonobos!

Thumbsup

[+] 7 users Like DLJ's post
03-07-2014, 11:51 PM
(03-07-2014 11:23 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  My one act?

I'd make middle earth.

Oh damn it.

And here I wasted my wish on Cheese for everyone....wait...did I say wasted? I meant, properly chosen!

Good choice though! I wish I would had thought of that lol. But no! Cheese for everybody!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
03-07-2014, 11:57 PM
give the power to someone less malevolent.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 2 users Like sporehux's post
04-07-2014, 01:05 AM
I'd give everyone the ability to polymorph into dragons for 15 minutes a day, at whatever time they wanted to do so. Violent crime would either drop precipitously or get *very* interesting. It'd also shorten the afternoon commute, although air traffic controllers might resign en masse.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-07-2014, 02:19 AM
Not as creative as some here but I spent some time in Africa.

I'd eradicate HIV.

Now give me a second action and I would eradicate, retroactively, the very capability in humans as a race for superstitious belief. Mostly cause it's immensely harmful but also cause damn would I like to see what the world would be like today if we never invented the gods.

It boggles the mind.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post