Your single omnipotent act?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2014, 04:17 AM
RE: Your single omnipotent act?
Lets see....
I would make science so advanced that
    [1] we will understand all the laws of nature
    [2] we become immortal, as in we do not get disseases, we can treat any accident-caused malfunction, do not wear and tear out of oldness, etc.
    [3] we mass-produce ships wich can move between wormholes or any other superfast method of transportation.

and maybe, in a billion years or so, you'll have 'people' saying stuff like "don't be rediculous. Ofcourse we didn't evolve from humans"(although... Would evolution work, if no human ever died? No advantage or disadvantage for any gene mutation, right?)

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2014, 06:11 AM
(06-07-2014 04:17 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  Lets see....
    [2] we become immortal, as in we do not get disseases, we can treat any accident-caused malfunction, do not wear and tear out of oldness, etc.
    [3] we mass-produce ships wich can move between wormholes or any other superfast method of transportation.

and maybe, in a billion years or so, you'll have 'people' saying stuff like "don't be rediculous. Ofcourse we didn't evolve from humans"(although... Would evolution work, if no human ever died? No advantage or disadvantage for any gene mutation, right?)

Looks like Chas is not omnipotent anyway Angel

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
06-07-2014, 07:22 AM
(04-07-2014 07:05 AM)Rinpoche Wrote:  I would make everybody happy, no matter what.

That is by far the most fucked up of all these suggestions.

What, everybody would be happy about starving to death, being raped by their parents and being forced into child slavery? Well fan-fucking-tastic! Not to forget the happy serial killers and terrorists.

That's not only the cruelest and most fucked up suggestion, it's also the laziest. Why try to think up something that would solve the worlds' problems when you can simply do something that makes everyone pretend like everything is peachy?

[Image: giphy.gif]
06-07-2014, 11:19 AM
(06-07-2014 06:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  

[Image: 47438528.jpg]

06-07-2014, 11:21 AM
(06-07-2014 07:22 AM)Elcarch Wrote:  [Image: giphy.gif]

Ima so stealing that.

Nyeah Nyeah, whinners! Laughat

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
06-07-2014, 11:24 AM
(03-07-2014 11:40 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  One omnipotent act, huh? And it can't be abused to give me permanent all-power, huh?

I'd create an alternate reality, outside of this one which is exactly the same in every aspect, excepting that Alt-Me is unrestricted.

I can thereby live knowing that an exact copy of me is in another reality with unlimited capacity, doing exactly what I would be doing in that situation, giving me the ability to pseudo-vicariously live with all-power.

on a slightly unrelated note, i spent my night readinf a fan-fan-fic that ended with the protagonist making an exact copy of himself that he leaves with his family and friends, and then travels between universes to become omnipotent.

06-07-2014, 05:13 PM
(06-07-2014 11:24 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(03-07-2014 11:40 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  One omnipotent act, huh? And it can't be abused to give me permanent all-power, huh?

I'd create an alternate reality, outside of this one which is exactly the same in every aspect, excepting that Alt-Me is unrestricted.

I can thereby live knowing that an exact copy of me is in another reality with unlimited capacity, doing exactly what I would be doing in that situation, giving me the ability to pseudo-vicariously live with all-power.

on a slightly unrelated note, i spent my night readinf a fan-fan-fic that ended with the protagonist making an exact copy of himself that he leaves with his family and friends, and then travels between universes to become omnipotent.

Well there's your problem.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-07-2014, 05:26 PM
(06-07-2014 06:11 AM)morondog Wrote:  

Gasp Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
06-07-2014, 06:19 PM
(06-07-2014 05:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(06-07-2014 11:24 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  on a slightly unrelated note, i spent my night readinf a fan-fan-fic that ended with the protagonist making an exact copy of himself that he leaves with his family and friends, and then travels between universes to become omnipotent.

Well there's your problem.

i didn't realize i had a problem.

06-07-2014, 10:39 PM
(06-07-2014 01:09 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(06-07-2014 12:14 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I cannot believe that Jeremy Walker does not have anything he would want to do with his one power.

He'd probably get himself unbanned for starters.

What did he get banned for?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ