Your single omnipotent act?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: Your single omnipotent act?
(06-07-2014 07:22 AM)Elcarch Wrote:  
(04-07-2014 07:05 AM)Rinpoche Wrote:  I would make everybody happy, no matter what.

That is by far the most fucked up of all these suggestions.

What, everybody would be happy about starving to death, being raped by their parents and being forced into child slavery? Well fan-fucking-tastic! Not to forget the happy serial killers and terrorists.

That's not only the cruelest and most fucked up suggestion, it's also the laziest. Why try to think up something that would solve the worlds' problems when you can simply do something that makes everyone pretend like everything is peachy?

[Image: giphy.gif]

I agree, I mean at LEAST cheese for everyone makes a lot of people happy and helps world hunger for a little while.

Plus, best of all, It will give us something to talk about for a few thousand years.
CHEESE RAINING FROM THE SKY with a large boombing world wide voice that calls out cheese for everyone!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2014, 12:42 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2014 05:10 AM by Free Thought.)
(06-07-2014 10:41 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(06-07-2014 07:22 AM)Elcarch Wrote:  That is by far the most fucked up of all these suggestions.

What, everybody would be happy about starving to death, being raped by their parents and being forced into child slavery? Well fan-fucking-tastic! Not to forget the happy serial killers and terrorists.

That's not only the cruelest and most fucked up suggestion, it's also the laziest. Why try to think up something that would solve the worlds' problems when you can simply do something that makes everyone pretend like everything is peachy?

[Image: giphy.gif]

I agree, I mean at LEAST cheese for everyone makes a lot of people happy and helps world hunger for a little while.

Plus, best of all, It will give us something to talk about for a few thousand years.
CHEESE RAINING FROM THE SKY with a large boombing world wide voice that calls out cheese for everyone!

I'm not too sure on the 'cheese for everyone' as a way to make everyone happy and/or solve the whole hunger issue, to be honest. I mean, aren't the majority of humans lactose intolerant?

Wouldn't that just culminate in a lot of people at best having a bad day due to the cheese?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
07-07-2014, 05:01 AM
(07-07-2014 12:42 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(06-07-2014 10:41 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I agree, I mean at LEAST cheese for everyone makes a lot of people happy and helps world hunger for a little while.

I'm not hold on the 'cheese for everyone' as a way to make everyone happy and/or solve the whole hunger issue, to be honest. I mean, aren't the majority of humans lactose intolerant?

Wouldn't that just culminate in a lot of people at best having a bad day due to the cheese?

Thats why I suggested trees that grow money and bacon

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
07-07-2014, 03:55 PM
(06-07-2014 10:39 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(06-07-2014 01:09 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  He'd probably get himself unbanned for starters.

What did he get banned for?

"Picking up sticks on the Sabbath" (actually, for sockpuppeting).
07-07-2014, 08:11 PM
(07-07-2014 03:55 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(06-07-2014 10:39 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  What did he get banned for?

"Picking up sticks on the Sabbath" (actually, for sockpuppeting).

sock wha?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
07-07-2014, 08:15 PM
(07-07-2014 08:11 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(07-07-2014 03:55 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  "Picking up sticks on the Sabbath" (actually, for sockpuppeting).

sock wha?

He was running multiple accounts at the same time in violation of the terms and conditions of being a member of this forum.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
07-07-2014, 08:36 PM
Can I make Earth's ability to sustain human life indestructible?
Like nothing could change it, or destroy it, save the sun whenever it gets around to expanding it's outer edges beyond our orbit?
Cuz that'd be mine Big Grin

07-07-2014, 09:59 PM
(07-07-2014 08:15 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(07-07-2014 08:11 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  sock wha?

He was running multiple accounts at the same time in violation of the terms and conditions of being a member of this forum.

If it weren't for this, I probably would have made an account named 'God', just for the lols.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-07-2014, 01:06 AM
(07-07-2014 05:01 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(07-07-2014 12:42 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'm not hold on the 'cheese for everyone' as a way to make everyone happy and/or solve the whole hunger issue, to be honest. I mean, aren't the majority of humans lactose intolerant?

Thats why I suggested trees that grow money and bacon

...couldn't they...grow....pussy, too...?

Tongue

<grins, ducks, runs>

EDIT: -- Oh, wait -- and BEER, and GANJA, and, and, and......

Tongue

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
08-07-2014, 01:09 AM
Remove the ability to commit evil.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.