"Your" team? Hardly.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2015, 02:36 PM
RE: "Your" team? Hardly.
I started on BSA's. Owned Triumphs and Norton as well. I rode Harleys for a while when Brit bikes got to be too difficult to get parts for in the US - mainly in the late 80's and early 90's... I went back to Triumphs when they again became available (I had one of the first 50 Thunderbirds imported).

I ride alone. I don't like the noise of Harleys - and have always considered them inferior to British makes. Also - most of the guys I used to ride with either no longer ride, died, or went to prison.

I've never paid for a T-shirt with a companies logo on it. I don't pay to do someone else's advertising - and I don't wave banners. That said - I do own some Triumph t-shirts, hats and a jacket --- that the company was nice enough to gift to me, after I bought my second new bike -a week after I did the deal and had the bike at home. So, those I wear - as they pay me, rather than the other way around.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2015, 02:39 PM
(31-01-2015 02:36 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I started on BSA's. Owned Triumphs and Norton as well. I rode Harleys for a while when Brit bikes got to be too difficult to get parts for in the US - mainly in the late 80's and early 90's... I went back to Triumphs when they again became available (I had one of the first 50 Thunderbirds imported).

I ride alone. I don't like the noise of Harleys - and have always considered them inferior to British makes. Also - most of the guys I used to ride with either no longer ride, died, or went to prison.

I've never paid for a T-shirt with a companies logo on it. I don't pay to do someone else's advertising - and I don't wave banners. That said - I do own some Triumph t-shirts, hats and a jacket --- that the company was nice enough to gift to me, after I bought my second new bike -a week after I did the deal and had the bike at home. So, those I wear - as they pay me, rather than the other way around.

Doesn't matter that you got the swag "free". I assure you that your purchases more than paid for the T-shirts, hat, and jacket. And by wearing them you are waving their banner.

But tell yourself whatever you need to so that you can feel superior.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
31-01-2015, 02:41 PM
You didn't really read the post.... I got the swag a week AFTER I got the bike (and got a terrific deal on).

The jacket alone was 450 bucks.....

I consider that being paid...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
31-01-2015, 02:45 PM
So they are whoring you out?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
31-01-2015, 03:28 PM
(31-01-2015 02:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So they are whoring you out?

A long, long time ago - I took guitar lessons.

The guy teaching was a country/western type.

I wanted to learn rock, and said as much.

He told me "I wouldn't play that crap for a million dollars.... Would you suck a dick for a million dollars"?....

My reply (pretty astute, I thought for a 13 year old) -- "Hell yes -- for a million dollars?? You know how much mouthwash I can buy with a million dollars"??

The point -- Everything has it's price. If you don't think so - it's because nobody's made a satisfactory offer.

[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
31-01-2015, 03:43 PM
So the answer to my question is 'yes'.

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
31-01-2015, 03:57 PM
(31-01-2015 02:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So they are whoring you out?

and I didn't even get a kiss......

so?

01-02-2015, 10:37 PM
To me its about the sport. I played football. If you don't get it than ill just stereotype you as a man with a gaping vagina. Not true? Okay, than fuck off with it.

Boomer Sooner and Go Pack Go!
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
02-02-2015, 01:27 AM
Talking of sucking dicks, riding bikes, leather jackets and stereotypes, don't you just love how gay people have "taken back" their stereotypes? We have that groundbreaking group The Village People to thank for that....

[Image: tumblr_myxrnnmKby1qleqpno1_1280.jpeg]

Maybe one day, we sports fans may just be accepted as the ordinary people we are.....one day.....

P.S: RIP Glen Hughes. Original Biker in The Village People.

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
02-02-2015, 05:58 AM
Yeah -- sports fans ----

Those guys that used to shower together...................

nope... nuthing gay goin' on there.....

suuurrreeee

keep telling yourself that..