Your theme music

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-01-2015, 03:49 PM
RE: Your theme music
(03-01-2015 03:18 PM)gofish! Wrote:  
(03-01-2015 03:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Um, something appropriately humble ...
Maybe Beethoven's 9th Symphony, Fidelio, the last movement of The Marriage of Figaro, or the Emperor Concerto.
Facepalm
Actually ABBA's Fernando would do just fine.

No....ooh no....

This...

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
03-01-2015, 04:18 PM
Geeze. It's almost impossible to narrow musc down to one theme which fits one's personality or life situation. There's too much music in the world.

I've always loved The Bolero` though. I can't listen to it all the time but when I do it's an amazing piece of music and I've loved it throughout my life.

If you have 15 minutes here is one of the worlds most amazing dancers, Sylvie Guillem, at the age of 50 or so doing one of the most sexual dances I've ever seen. It's a very modern style of dance. The male dancers around her are from China. It takes a while for things to get warmed up.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
03-01-2015, 04:19 PM
(03-01-2015 03:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-01-2015 03:31 PM)pablo Wrote:  Another that applies to me. Love these guys! Big Grin

Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck.

Wish I could figure out how to spell the way Curly says perfect. Tongue

Poifect!
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
03-01-2015, 05:02 PM
(03-01-2015 03:49 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(03-01-2015 03:18 PM)gofish! Wrote:  No....ooh no....

This...

Elizabeth Taylor was interviewed about this scene. Apparently she was totally nauseous during this filming because of the heat and the heavy costume and the movement of the "vehicle". She was trying to keep from throwing up, especially on the little boy. Everytime I see this scene I think about that. Rainbow Vomit

I know someone who saw her up close in person. She did have violet eyes.

[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
03-01-2015, 07:07 PM
Eh, I'd much rather deep fried Oreos with powdered sugar but I wouldn't mind having lobster. You chop off its head, gut it then eat it, right? I'll figure it out.

I always think, "that's me," when I hear this.

I'm always content being alone basically doing nothing. Hell, some nights all I do do is play solitare, smoke, listen to music and daydream. That's a fun night for me. I'm simplistic, what can I say?

Either that or something cute. Hard to get much cuter than this.

Was thinking a Kirby theme cuz I feels a connection with him (he's pink, I like pink. He's adorable and fluffy, I'm adorable and fluffy. He swallows his enemies, I like food, ext.) but I loves my Yoshi. Well, the game because it bleeds cute but Yoshis too.Color variety, adorable, has the simply brilliant strategy to make eggs to throw them, an willing to put up with a baby for multiple worlds that if you so much as touch anything bad, he cries and cries and SHUT UP BABY MARIO AND LET ME EAT THIS GODDAMN SILENT GUY GET YOUR BABY SELF DOWN HERE YOU AIN'T HURT AND EVEN IF YOU ARE YOU AIN'T HURT THAT BAD SO STOP CRYING OH ARE YOU GOING TO FLOAT AWAY YOU'RE JUST GOING TO FLOAT AWAY AFTER I CARRIED YOU ON MY SHELL FOR SO MANY LEVELS WELL FINE GET KIDNAPPED SEE IF I CARE...I think I suddenly realized why I hate Mario with a burning passion. If you play Yoshi's Island, you'll understand.

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
03-01-2015, 07:13 PM
(03-01-2015 07:07 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  I always think, "that's me," when I hear this.

Girly for Miss Suzanne's musical eulogy.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-01-2015, 07:31 PM

I think it is befitting my personality!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
03-01-2015, 07:40 PM
(03-01-2015 07:07 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Eh, I'd much rather deep fried Oreos with powdered sugar but I wouldn't mind having lobster. You chop off its head, gut it then eat it, right? I'll figure it out.

I'm always content being alone basically doing nothing. Hell, some nights all I do do is play solitare, smoke, listen to music and daydream. That's a fun night for me. I'm simplistic, what can I say?

Was thinking a Kirby theme cuz I feels a connection with him (he's pink, I like pink. He's adorable and fluffy, I'm adorable and fluffy. He swallows his enemies, I like food, ext.) but I loves my Yoshi. Well, the game because it bleeds cute but Yoshis too.Color variety, adorable, has the simply brilliant strategy to make eggs to throw them, an willing to put up with a baby for multiple worlds that if you so much as touch anything bad, he cries and cries and SHUT UP BABY MARIO AND LET ME EAT THIS GODDAMN SILENT GUY GET YOUR BABY SELF DOWN HERE YOU AIN'T HURT AND EVEN IF YOU ARE YOU AIN'T HURT THAT BAD SO STOP CRYING OH ARE YOU GOING TO FLOAT AWAY YOU'RE JUST GOING TO FLOAT AWAY AFTER I CARRIED YOU ON MY SHELL FOR SO MANY LEVELS WELL FINE GET KIDNAPPED SEE IF I CARE...I think I suddenly realized why I hate Mario with a burning passion. If you play Yoshi's Island, you'll understand.

OK, here you go.

Good luck!

[Image: Larry.jpg]

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
03-01-2015, 08:23 PM
For Alex Leonardos' eulogy.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-01-2015, 09:04 PM
(03-01-2015 07:40 PM)gofish! Wrote:  
(03-01-2015 07:07 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Eh, I'd much rather deep fried Oreos with powdered sugar but I wouldn't mind having lobster. You chop off its head, gut it then eat it, right? I'll figure it out.

OK, here you go.

Good luck!

[Image: Larry.jpg]

Hu? ????????

What the hell is that thing?????