Your theme music

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-01-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: Your theme music
(03-01-2015 07:40 PM)gofish! Wrote:  
(03-01-2015 07:07 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Eh, I'd much rather deep fried Oreos with powdered sugar but I wouldn't mind having lobster. You chop off its head, gut it then eat it, right? I'll figure it out.

I always think, "that's me," when I hear this.

I'm always content being alone basically doing nothing. Hell, some nights all I do do is play solitare, smoke, listen to music and daydream. That's a fun night for me. I'm simplistic, what can I say?

Either that or something cute. Hard to get much cuter than this.

Was thinking a Kirby theme cuz I feels a connection with him (he's pink, I like pink. He's adorable and fluffy, I'm adorable and fluffy. He swallows his enemies, I like food, ext.) but I loves my Yoshi. Well, the game because it bleeds cute but Yoshis too.Color variety, adorable, has the simply brilliant strategy to make eggs to throw them, an willing to put up with a baby for multiple worlds that if you so much as touch anything bad, he cries and cries and SHUT UP BABY MARIO AND LET ME EAT THIS GODDAMN SILENT GUY GET YOUR BABY SELF DOWN HERE YOU AIN'T HURT AND EVEN IF YOU ARE YOU AIN'T HURT THAT BAD SO STOP CRYING OH ARE YOU GOING TO FLOAT AWAY YOU'RE JUST GOING TO FLOAT AWAY AFTER I CARRIED YOU ON MY SHELL FOR SO MANY LEVELS WELL FINE GET KIDNAPPED SEE IF I CARE...I think I suddenly realized why I hate Mario with a burning passion. If you play Yoshi's Island, you'll understand.

OK, here you go.

Good luck!

[Image: Larry.jpg]
Lemme just grab my Carbine and a machete real quick-like. Tonight I dine on lobster! And the tomorrow night...and the night after...damn, I don't have nearly enough butter. Might have to invest in a dairy cow.

[Image: notagain.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
03-01-2015, 11:38 PM
C'mon Girly, this is your attitude in a song. I've seen it in personality, as well as you fucking posting it yourself. But it's very fitting.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
04-01-2015, 01:14 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2015 01:17 AM by Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue.)
(03-01-2015 12:00 PM)gofish! Wrote:  
(03-01-2015 11:49 AM)Anjele Wrote:  You don't know me well enough to make an appropriate selection. [Image: connie_24.gif]

Girly could probably do a pretty good job at choosing for me.

What's wrong with blind prejudice? Big Grin

Or you can nominate someone else (hint, hint).

Example: here's my nomination for user "Brownshirt" (courtesy of Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue):

Funny but I don't think a tangential relationship to the creators is enough. I think a better fit for Brownshirt is Greensleeves.

Hear me out:
It's the product of a broken home and impotence.
A cry for attention from a beautiful woman despite being repeatedly rejected.
And though it's not entirely unpleasent it's repetative and boring and everybody has heard it before.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 2 users Like Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
04-01-2015, 03:13 AM
While we're at it; let's hit a couple more dux in the shooting gallery of arseholes. (That I'm currently aware of. I'm certain there are more.)

Gordon:

Also: Augie March released a new album this year. WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME?

Diddo:

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
04-01-2015, 04:10 AM
OK, this is going out to your friend and mine, Baba Bozo!

Leonard Nimoy and "Where Is Love?", courtesy of the most awesome Kenny Everett and his "World's Worst Record Show" (there's about 28 more minutes of "material" on this vid which are a bonus for your listening pleasure).

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
04-01-2015, 05:20 AM
let`s go for stereotypes

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
04-01-2015, 05:50 AM
(04-01-2015 03:13 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  While we're at it; let's hit a couple more dux in the shooting gallery of arseholes. (That I'm currently aware of. I'm certain there are more.)

Gordon:

Also: Augie March released a new album this year. WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME?

Diddo:

OK, this gets the last lobster...look after it...

[Image: huge-lobster_2149111i.jpg]

Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
04-01-2015, 04:53 PM
Theme song number 1, "Hello nurse":

Theme song number 2, Katy Perry "Roar":

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
19-01-2015, 09:54 AM
I think I've found AlephBet's theme music:

Me.
19-01-2015, 10:10 AM
(19-01-2015 09:54 AM)gofish! Wrote:  I think I've found AlephBet's theme music:

I was expecting this...

Unfortunately, lately that seems to be my theme music.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post