• 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2015, 08:44 PM
Your votes are not diverse enough!
http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/S-...578286.php
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Your votes are not diverse enough!
So, are you saying you have no personal opinion on this matter?

Huh

20-10-2015, 09:07 PM
Sorry at the moment I had to do something else and didn't have time to type out a message. But not only do I think this is wrong as I think people should look past race but as a student there I would be uncomfortable since she seems to be favoring other students because of their color. It is possible for white people to be discriminated against too.
20-10-2015, 09:19 PM
(20-10-2015 09:07 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  Sorry at the moment I had to do something else and didn't have time to type out a message. But not only do I think this is wrong as I think people should look past race but as a student there I would be uncomfortable since she seems to be favoring other students because of their color. It is possible for white people to be discriminated against too.

I think everyone is discriminated against in one way or another. And not just because of race.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
20-10-2015, 09:22 PM
If she didn't trust that the students would vote for what she considers a suitably diverse student council, why have an election at all? She could have just appointed them, as it appears she is now doing.
The horse has bolted! Quick! Close the gate!
If this principal isn't bright enough to see the ridiculously stupid move she is making, it's probably best if this ruins her career.
20-10-2015, 09:33 PM
Well i guess they did not just vote for the person that was their own race...which seems to me a good thing. Stuff like this makes such a big deal out of race where probably nobody would have cared or even noticed.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow