Yours favorite arguments for creationism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2013, 01:38 PM
In this topic I will to list some of my favorite arguments against evolution.

1.This is write in the Bible. Also it does exist this other version : This is in the Qur'an.
You say that this is write in your holy book do you know another source who can confirm that ?

2.If we compare fossiles and the species of our decade we can see that the species never changed.
Learn more about DNA , also learn more about taxonomy.
A.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dna
B.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxonomy_%28biology%29=

3.If we are a descendent of the monkeys why monkeys are always present on the earth ?
Because we are not a descendent from monkeys of our decade because you must to know that monkeys and humans are from a same species who are not on earth now.

4.The evolution theory don't explain the apparition of the life on earth therefore this is false.
That is not the goal of evolution theory you must learn the differences between abiogenesis and evolution theory.
Evolution theory explain the evolution of species and abiogenesis explain the apparition of the life on the earth.

5.How the mutations can create a new species ?
That take billions of years , the DNA have a mutation around 0,9% (for humans) by generation.
Conclusion : that is the reason who explain why a new specie will never come from the stomach of a woman.

Do you know others funny arguments againts evolution ?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like viocjit's post
03-06-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: Yours favorite arguments for creationism
"So many people believe in God"
Most likely the most pathetic one.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
03-06-2013, 08:58 PM
(03-06-2013 01:38 PM)viocjit Wrote:  2.If we compare fossiles and the species of our decade we can see that the species never changed.
Learn more about DNA , also learn more about taxonomy.
A.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dna
B.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxonomy_%28biology%29=

I love it when they compare two completely different species that look similar.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-06-2013, 09:38 PM
So called out of place artefacts or Ooparts. I love those things.

Humanists of West Florida
GC CoR
P'cola Skeptic in thePub
GC Freethinker
04-06-2013, 01:20 PM
I like the creation stories that try to say that matter came from nothing...like somehow magically things just appeared in a big creation story event. Total bullshit.
04-06-2013, 01:29 PM
(04-06-2013 01:20 PM)I and I Wrote:  I like the creation stories that try to say that matter came from nothing...like somehow magically things just appeared in a big creation story event. Total bullshit.

Since the total energy of the universe is zero, then it is not total bullshit.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
04-06-2013, 01:31 PM
My favorite argument for creationism was what I used to preach:

It is illogical to conclude that life just showed up here one day. Its complexity demands an explanation. To suggest that life appeared on Earth because the planet just happened to be in the right place with the right stuff begs the question. It would be like having a cop pull you over and asking to look inside your trunk. You open the trunk, and there's a dead body in it. The cop wants to know how it got there, and you answer: "Officer, this city has hundreds of thousands of cars. Surely, one of those cars would be bound to have a body in it!"
Sure, the officer would answer, but I still want to know how it GOT there.

I was so wise.
04-06-2013, 01:31 PM
(04-06-2013 01:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-06-2013 01:20 PM)I and I Wrote:  I like the creation stories that try to say that matter came from nothing...like somehow magically things just appeared in a big creation story event. Total bullshit.

Since the total energy of the universe is zero, then it is not total bullshit.

So you believe the same idea as creationists just with a different thing creating the woo.
05-06-2013, 06:01 AM
(04-06-2013 01:31 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(04-06-2013 01:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  Since the total energy of the universe is zero, then it is not total bullshit.

So you believe the same idea as creationists just with a different thing creating the woo.

What woo?

The total energy of the universe is calculated to be 0, quantum fluctuations create particles ex nihilo, total energy remains 0.

Natural processes, no woo required.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
05-06-2013, 02:17 PM
Re: RE: Yours favorite arguments for creationism
(03-06-2013 01:38 PM)viocjit Wrote:  In this topic I will to list some of my favorite arguments against evolution.

This is write in the Bible. Also it does exist this other version : This is in the Qur'an.[/color]

Much of what is in the Qu'Ran was copied directly from the bible since the Qu'Ran is a much later and simpilar book. The rest of the Qu'Ran is unverifible because none of its original source materials still exist even if the Qu'Ran ifself hasn't changed in 1400 year. Its still unverifed.

Here is an interesting fact. There are currently over 150 different creation stories today. So, which one should I argue in favor of?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_creation_myths

Sent From My NEO x5....