Yours favorite arguments for creationism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2013, 09:44 PM
RE: Yours favorite arguments for creationism
(14-06-2013 09:37 PM)theword Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 09:21 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  http://www.amazon.com/Why-Evolution-True...on+is+true

http://www.amazon.com/The-Greatest-Show-...w+on+earth

http://www.amazon.com/Evolution-Human-St...=evolution

http://www.amazon.com/Evolution-Eyewitne...=evolution

And in case you'd rather watch a documentary rather than read a book.
http://www.amazon.com/Evolution-Boxed-Li...=evolution
Oh gee, thanks.... I'm going to order all these books real soon. Are you kidding me? This is comical. Let's see....here's one... "Evolution-Eye witness"... What is this? About a guy who is 3 billion years old and has seen it all. Yes ladies and gentleman, the oldest man on earth, born before the dinosaur, before the Neanderthal, before the myth of Adam and Eve, speaks for the first time that evolution is correct..... In his own words, "ug, laahh, mahhhh"....
PROOF that man evolved from- what, well we have no idea......
Thanks very much morons, drive home safely. And remember, the Thinking Atheist is actually an oxymoron...
Again, you can't make this up folks....

You really are dumb. Didn't even click on that link did you Eyewitness Books is the name of the publisher. They are a highly regarded science textbook publisher. So your ignorance is willful is it? You are correct we can't and didn't make any of it up. If you choose not to be educated then you can blame no one but yourself if you do not understand the theories and principles behind the science. A question for you, if I asked you about nuclear physics would you try a ham handed response or refer me to experts in the field and a variety of books on the subject matter? That is what I did for you, a selection of textbooks, layman explanations, even a documentary series but alas you choose instead to mock what you don't understand.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
14-06-2013, 09:48 PM
(14-06-2013 09:35 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 09:28 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Rev, I think this one is too far gone to reach intellectually. I'd bet 100:1 that he/she doesn't watch a single one of those links.

You may be right and if so that is just too bad. I hate to leave a person in ignorance.

I wasn't aware that Trolls qualified as people.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
14-06-2013, 09:58 PM
(14-06-2013 09:44 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 09:37 PM)theword Wrote:  Oh gee, thanks.... I'm going to order all these books real soon. Are you kidding me? This is comical. Let's see....here's one... "Evolution-Eye witness"... What is this? About a guy who is 3 billion years old and has seen it all. Yes ladies and gentleman, the oldest man on earth, born before the dinosaur, before the Neanderthal, before the myth of Adam and Eve, speaks for the first time that evolution is correct..... In his own words, "ug, laahh, mahhhh"....
PROOF that man evolved from- what, well we have no idea......
Thanks very much morons, drive home safely. And remember, the Thinking Atheist is actually an oxymoron...
Again, you can't make this up folks....

You really are dumb. Didn't even click on that link did you Eyewitness Books is the name of the publisher. They are a highly regarded science textbook publisher. So your ignorance is willful is it? You are correct we can't and didn't make any of it up. If you choose not to be educated then you can blame no one but yourself if you do not understand the theories and principles behind the science. A question for you, if I asked you about nuclear physics would you try a ham handed response or refer me to experts in the field and a variety of books on the subject matter? That is what I did for you, a selection of textbooks, layman explanations, even a documentary series but alas you choose instead to mock what you don't understand.
It was a joke and a play on words. Do you really think there is an eyewitness to evolution? Of course not, because it does not happen. Who is the fool now?
14-06-2013, 10:00 PM
You know what I love? Posters who give me negatives and have no rebuttal. Do you know what they call that? A coward.
Fess up, evolutionists, show your proof. Oh, I forgot, you have no proof. Man did not evolve....
14-06-2013, 10:05 PM
(14-06-2013 10:00 PM)theword Wrote:  Man did not evolve....

You certainly haven't.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
14-06-2013, 10:09 PM
Proof of evolution is in the bible. If you don't see it your just not reading it right.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
14-06-2013, 10:11 PM
(14-06-2013 09:58 PM)theword Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 09:44 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You really are dumb. Didn't even click on that link did you Eyewitness Books is the name of the publisher. They are a highly regarded science textbook publisher. So your ignorance is willful is it? You are correct we can't and didn't make any of it up. If you choose not to be educated then you can blame no one but yourself if you do not understand the theories and principles behind the science. A question for you, if I asked you about nuclear physics would you try a ham handed response or refer me to experts in the field and a variety of books on the subject matter? That is what I did for you, a selection of textbooks, layman explanations, even a documentary series but alas you choose instead to mock what you don't understand.
It was a joke and a play on words. Do you really think there is an eyewitness to evolution? Of course not, because it does not happen. Who is the fool now?

To all 3 Billion years of it, not as such but the study of genetics has confirmed Evolution. Remember back in the '90s when we mapped the Human Genome? Well guess what we found we share 98% of our DNA with Chimps (our closest living relative) and in descending order Bonobos (nearly as close as chimps the common ancestor was only a few million years ago almost an eyeblink in evolutionary terms) then with the other great apes then with the rest of the primates then with the mammals (we share about 85% of our DNA with all other mammals) it spreads further as we go to the vertebrates (non-mammal) all the way down to the original division. We share roughly 50% of our DNA with Plants. This is not conjecture we have proven this. for a quick and dirty breakdown
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_DNA_d...h_a_banana

So while we were not here for the majority of evolution we are in fact witnesses to it. Even today we can observe evolution in shorter lived species (dogs plants bacteria etc) Did you get a flu shot this year? The fundamental principles behind the germ theory are grounded in evolution.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
14-06-2013, 10:20 PM
(14-06-2013 10:05 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 10:00 PM)theword Wrote:  Man did not evolve....

You certainly haven't.
No, I have not. Thanks for agreeing
14-06-2013, 10:20 PM
(14-06-2013 10:09 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Proof of evolution is in the bible. If you don't see it your just not reading it right.
thanks for the post, it makes no sense, but thanks anyway.
14-06-2013, 10:22 PM
(14-06-2013 10:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 09:58 PM)theword Wrote:  It was a joke and a play on words. Do you really think there is an eyewitness to evolution? Of course not, because it does not happen. Who is the fool now?

To all 3 Billion years of it, not as such but the study of genetics has confirmed Evolution. Remember back in the '90s when we mapped the Human Genome? Well guess what we found we share 98% of our DNA with Chimps (our closest living relative) and in descending order Bonobos (nearly as close as chimps the common ancestor was only a few million years ago almost an eyeblink in evolutionary terms) then with the other great apes then with the rest of the primates then with the mammals (we share about 85% of our DNA with all other mammals) it spreads further as we go to the vertebrates (non-mammal) all the way down to the original division. We share roughly 50% of our DNA with Plants. This is not conjecture we have proven this. for a quick and dirty breakdown
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_DNA_d...h_a_banana

So while we were not here for the majority of evolution we are in fact witnesses to it. Even today we can observe evolution in shorter lived species (dogs plants bacteria etc) Did you get a flu shot this year? The fundamental principles behind the germ theory are grounded in evolution.
Is this your proof? Flu shots? I am going to have to write this down and share it with the Bible Study."Hey everyone, evolution is proved....it's because of flu shots"..
This is comic entertainment!