Yours favorite arguments for creationism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2013, 06:46 AM
Re: RE: Yours favorite arguments for creationism
(15-06-2013 06:36 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-06-2013 06:35 AM)Stephen Charchuk Wrote:  Where, please?

It was ironic.Drinking Beverage

Oh... Rolleyes

Sent From My NEO x5....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2013, 07:53 AM
RE: Yours favorite arguments for creationism
Why people want to believe that there is a god. http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...?tid=17297

Sent From My NEO x5....
15-06-2013, 08:59 AM
(15-06-2013 06:35 AM)Stephen Charchuk Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 10:09 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Proof of evolution is in the bible. If you don't see it your just not reading it right.

Where, please?

Its called trolling the troll. But the bible really is open to interpretation. There really are christians who make that claim. Same holds true with the quran. Have you heard the claims about science and the quran?

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
15-06-2013, 09:43 AM
(15-06-2013 08:59 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Its called trolling the troll. But the bible really is open to interpretation. There really are christians who make that claim. Same holds true with the quran. Have you heard the claims about science and the quran?

I get that now.

As for the Qu'Ran I'm constantly pointing that they are wrong and it doesn't even originated in the Qu'Ran either. i.e. The Embryo. Its from the Ancient Greeks and its wrong.

Sent From My NEO x5....
15-06-2013, 11:05 AM
(15-06-2013 06:17 AM)Stephen Charchuk Wrote:  It is also quite apparent that thelie has never heard of peer review either. Religious belief has no peer review. They just burn those at the stake with a new idea. Oh, and he's religiously insane as well.
Here's a peer reviewed article for ya son. Enjoy.

"Some geological fakes and frauds are carried out solely for financial gain (mining fraud), whereas others maybe have increasing aesthetic appeal (faked fossils) or academic advancement (fabricated data) as their motive. All types of geological fake or fraud can be ingenious and sophisticated, as demonstrated in this article. Fake gems, faked fossils and mining fraud are common examples where monetary profit is to blame: nonetheless these may impact both scientific theory and the reputation of geologists and Earth scientists. The substitution or fabrication of both physical and intellectual data also occurs for no direct financial gain, such as career advancement or establishment of belief (e.g. evolution vs. creationism). Knowledge of such fakes and frauds may assist in spotting undetected geological crimes: application of geoforensic techniques helps the scientific community to detect such activity, which ultimately undermines scientific integrity."

Ruffell, A., Majury, N., & Brooks, W. E. (2012). Geological fakes and frauds. Earth-Science Reviews, 111(1), 224-231.

Evolution is a fraud and a hoax, so is atheism. Fish are less gullible as you people.
15-06-2013, 11:50 AM
(15-06-2013 11:05 AM)theword Wrote:  
(15-06-2013 06:17 AM)Stephen Charchuk Wrote:  It is also quite apparent that thelie has never heard of peer review either. Religious belief has no peer review. They just burn those at the stake with a new idea. Oh, and he's religiously insane as well.
Here's a peer reviewed article for ya son. Enjoy.

"Some geological fakes and frauds are carried out solely for financial gain (mining fraud), whereas others maybe have increasing aesthetic appeal (faked fossils) or academic advancement (fabricated data) as their motive. All types of geological fake or fraud can be ingenious and sophisticated, as demonstrated in this article. Fake gems, faked fossils and mining fraud are common examples where monetary profit is to blame: nonetheless these may impact both scientific theory and the reputation of geologists and Earth scientists. The substitution or fabrication of both physical and intellectual data also occurs for no direct financial gain, such as career advancement or establishment of belief (e.g. evolution vs. creationism). Knowledge of such fakes and frauds may assist in spotting undetected geological crimes: application of geoforensic techniques helps the scientific community to detect such activity, which ultimately undermines scientific integrity."

Ruffell, A., Majury, N., & Brooks, W. E. (2012). Geological fakes and frauds. Earth-Science Reviews, 111(1), 224-231.

Evolution is a fraud and a hoax, so is atheism. Fish are less gullible as you people.

Nice quote mining from an abstract but they were actually referring to the faked creationist fossils. Lying troll is lying.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
15-06-2013, 12:38 PM
(15-06-2013 11:50 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Nice quote mining from an abstract but they were actually referring to the faked creationist fossils. Lying troll is lying.

Of course he's lying. How do I know this? He's breathing. Why do you think I call him thelie?

Sent From My NEO x5....
15-06-2013, 01:36 PM
(14-06-2013 10:20 PM)theword Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 10:05 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You certainly haven't.
No, I have not. Thanks for agreeing

No problem. Laughat Imbecile.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
15-06-2013, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 15-06-2013 09:10 PM by theword.)
    Who is hungry for a Brontosaurus Burger?
Too bad the Brontosaurus never existed. It was another myth made up by scientists.
15-06-2013, 09:38 PM
(15-06-2013 09:06 PM)theword Wrote:  Too bad the Brontosaurus never existed.

See, that one's actually true. Brontosaurus is an incorrect and deprecated term for the species Apatosaurus.

Broken clocks, eh?