Yours favorite arguments for creationism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Yours favorite arguments for creationism
(06-06-2013 04:55 PM)theword Wrote:  
(04-06-2013 01:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  Since the total energy of the universe is zero, then it is not total bullshit.
Then where did the entire universe come from?

It is possible it came from nothing. That is consistent with zero energy.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
06-06-2013, 05:57 PM
(06-06-2013 05:09 PM)theword Wrote:  
(06-06-2013 05:04 PM)Stephen Charchuk Wrote:  I think I just did. Re-read my previous post. Or you could just accept "Its elephants all the way down....." Angel
So you cannot explain how the world got here? Is that right?

Neither can you.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-06-2013, 06:01 PM
Re: RE: Yours favorite arguments for creationism
(06-06-2013 05:56 PM)Chas Wrote:  It is possible it came from nothing. That is consistent with zero energy.

That depends on what you mean by nothing. Its the same as with the meaning of accident as well in regards to science. Another example is theory. To the layman it is a guess, but to a scientist it is a way of explaining something with known facts.

Sent From My NEO x5....
Find all posts by this user
06-06-2013, 06:09 PM
So, you guys have no facts how the universe go here. Is that right? It always was. This is your "scientific" answer?
06-06-2013, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2013 06:22 PM by Stephen Charchuk.)
(06-06-2013 06:09 PM)theword Wrote:  So, you guys have no facts how the universe go here. Is that right? It always was. This is your "scientific" answer?

Science offers real answer that can be eventually verifed or not. Religion gives non-answers tha can not be safely questioned. Just ask Bruno or Galileo. There is much that once was thought to be magic but through science was proven to be of the natural world. You have nothing but fear and superstition. I have the real world. I feel sorry for you and your too easily accepted ignorance.

Eventually science will find the answer while you will truly never know.

Sent From My NEO x5....
06-06-2013, 06:27 PM
(06-06-2013 06:18 PM)Stephen Charchuk Wrote:  
(06-06-2013 06:09 PM)theword Wrote:  
Eventually science will find the answer while you will truly never know.
Thanks for answering, but with all the science technology we have available. Don't you think that we would have figured that out by now?
06-06-2013, 06:44 PM
Crickets. That is what you hear when you ask an atheist a question,. They have no answers and run toward the hills when asked one. Bllidittt, bllidittt.....
06-06-2013, 08:18 PM
(06-06-2013 06:44 PM)theword Wrote:  Crickets. That is what you hear when you ask an atheist a question,. They have no answers and run toward the hills when asked one. Bllidittt, bllidittt.....

I rather atheist crickets to xtian bullshit

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
07-06-2013, 06:13 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2013 06:20 AM by Stephen Charchuk.)
(06-06-2013 06:27 PM)theword Wrote:  Thanks for answering, but with all the science technology we have available. Don't you think that we would have figured that out by now?

For the most part we have. It is just that the creationists want perfection. Its like gravity. We know just about everything about it but there is still parts we don't know yet. It's the same with Evolution as well. We know enough to call them a fact and a theory. Religion has no such knowledge, they have speculation only and delusionally call it fact.

Sent From My NEO x5....
[+] 1 user Likes Stephen Charchuk's post
07-06-2013, 06:17 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2013 11:20 AM by Stephen Charchuk.)
(06-06-2013 06:44 PM)theword Wrote:  Crickets. That is what you hear when you ask an atheist a question,. They have no answers and run toward the hills when asked one. Bllidittt, bllidittt.....

I feel sorry for you. Now you're delusional. I've given you real and honest answers. You have offered NOTHING in return except non-answers which are only deceptions and lies. You should change your alias from theword to thelie. BTW, I'm not an atheist. I'm an agnostic.

Sent From My NEO x5....
[+] 2 users Like Stephen Charchuk's post