Yours favorite arguments for creationism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2013, 06:18 AM
Re: RE: Yours favorite arguments for creationism
(08-06-2013 09:17 PM)theword Wrote:  I realize my calculations were a generalization, but still, tell me where, before 3500 BC that we have evidence of language, communication, or civilization for that matter. This is a far cry from 200,000 years ago.

I see that you're still not paying attention to honest answers, apologist. You also have absolutely no concept of time either. Must be that dream logic of yours.

Sent From My NEO x5....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2013, 06:55 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 07:06 AM by Stephen Charchuk.)
(08-06-2013 08:12 PM)theword Wrote:  Why then do we find artifacts such as Egyptian writings on walls and evidence of human culture dating back to that time (about 3000 years ago) and not, lets say, 10,000 years ago?
Thanks for answering ...

You could only go as far back as Egypt? And you got the time wrong as well (its much more than 3000 years ago.) You've forgotten something called AD and BC. Its more like 5000 or so years ago. There is also the anicent civilization of Sumer which goes back to around 4500 to 4000 BC. That's over 6000 years ago. http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=an...4661,d.aWc And it doesn't even start there either.

Knowledge is power and you have neither.

Sent From My NEO x5....
09-06-2013, 07:03 AM
RE: Yours favorite arguments for creationism
You all know that we're wasting our time with this fool. He won't accept real world facts. He's been too conditioned to only accept that which his religion tells him with its dream logic.

Sent From My NEO x5....
09-06-2013, 08:31 AM
(09-06-2013 06:55 AM)Stephen Charchuk Wrote:  
(08-06-2013 08:12 PM)theword Wrote:  Why then do we find artifacts such as Egyptian writings on walls and evidence of human culture dating back to that time (about 3000 years ago) and not, lets say, 10,000 years ago?
Thanks for answering ...

You could only go as far back as Egypt? And you got the time wrong as well (its much more than 3000 years ago.) You've forgotten something called AD and BC. Its more like 5000 or so years ago. There is also the anicent civilization of Sumer which goes back to around 4500 to 4000 BC. That's over 6000 years ago. http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=an...4661,d.aWc And it doesn't even start there either.

It's funny, but you are supporting Biblical claims, and claiming you have so much knowledge. I use some of this stuff for Bible studies, this one is going in the file. "Atheist claims Bible people are fools and backs up man's civilization with Bible facts"... you are hilarious. Where is your evidence of mans civilization 200 million years ago? A fossil?

"The Egyptian predynastic culture was beginning to resemble the Pharaonic ages from around 5,500 BCE. Organized, permanent settlements existed, based around agriculture, and the archetypal characteristics of Egyptian civilization were appearing. Artefacts of stone were being supplemented by those of metal, and pottery, basketry, weaving, and the tanning of animal hides were part of daily life."

Looks like 5500 BC... where's the 200 million years ago?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/When_did_civilization_begin
09-06-2013, 08:59 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 09:31 AM by Stephen Charchuk.)
(09-06-2013 08:31 AM)theword Wrote:  It's funny, but you are supporting Biblical claims, and claiming you have so much knowledge. I use some of this stuff for Bible studies, this one is going in the file. "Atheist claims Bible people are fools and backs up man's civilization with Bible facts"... you are hilarious. Where is your evidence of mans civilization 200 million years ago? A fossil?

"The Egyptian predynastic culture was beginning to resemble the Pharaonic ages from around 5,500 BCE. Organized, permanent settlements existed, based around agriculture, and the archetypal characteristics of Egyptian civilization were appearing. Artefacts of stone were being supplemented by those of metal, and pottery, basketry, weaving, and the tanning of animal hides were part of daily life."

You are a fool. BCE Before COMMON Era. 200 million years ago? Where did you get that from, your faulty math yet again? Now you are just playing because you COULDN'T be that stupid. Its 200,000 years that Mankind has been around as Homo Sapiens... thelie, you sure are retarded.

Sent From My NEO x5....
09-06-2013, 09:02 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 09:16 AM by Stephen Charchuk.)
See what I mean. He's a total waste of our time. Now he is no longer going to waste mine. He's just too religiously insane.

Sent From My NEO x5....
09-06-2013, 09:13 AM
It's not rocket science folks. Human civilization began about 5000 BC, you can factor back the worlds population and roughly figure that date as well.
If man is 200 million years old? Where's the proof? Aren't you people all about proof? I've got civilizations to back up my claim. Language and hieroglyphics too.What do you have? A fossil?
09-06-2013, 10:35 AM
(09-06-2013 06:14 AM)Stephen Charchuk Wrote:  
(08-06-2013 08:59 PM)theword Wrote:  So, according to you math, the world's population grew at a rate of about 1200 people each year from -200000 to 1AD, then after that, human population has grown about 35 million a year.
Pure atheists logic- makes no sense. When are you people going to admit you are fools?

What truly makes no sense is your dream logic and how you love to molest math.

It's math's fault for being so damn sexy and dressing like a slut.

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
09-06-2013, 10:55 AM
(09-06-2013 08:31 AM)theword Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 06:55 AM)Stephen Charchuk Wrote:  You could only go as far back as Egypt? And you got the time wrong as well (its much more than 3000 years ago.) You've forgotten something called AD and BC. Its more like 5000 or so years ago. There is also the anicent civilization of Sumer which goes back to around 4500 to 4000 BC. That's over 6000 years ago. http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=an...4661,d.aWc And it doesn't even start there either.

It's funny, but you are supporting Biblical claims, and claiming you have so much knowledge. I use some of this stuff for Bible studies, this one is going in the file. "Atheist claims Bible people are fools and backs up man's civilization with Bible facts"... you are hilarious. Where is your evidence of mans civilization 200 million years ago? A fossil?

Biblical facts? No, we know these eras from archaeology, not the Bible.

And 200 million tears ago what? What are you referring to?

The most recent common ancestor of homo sapiens and chimpanzees was less than 6 million years ago. Homo sapiens, as a species, is no more than 200,000 years old.
DNA evidence proves these facts.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-06-2013, 11:00 AM
You people are all about logic and reason. If man were on earth for 200 million years, and for the population to get to 5 million in 5 BC (as most history sites indicate), the population would increase by only 10 people every 40 years. Does this make sense? Any reasonable and logical thinker would certainly say no.