Yours favorite arguments for creationism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: Yours favorite arguments for creationism
I am not hearing much of an argument form you girlymen. Let's see, the world increased only 25 people per year because of a high infant mortality rate. Is that what you are going with? If so, I believe your science may need a little recalculation. What about cats and dogs. What is their infant mortality rate? And, how do you know? Did they keep stats 200,000 years ago?
You guys are too much. Your logic stinks, you have no argument, why don't you just admit you hate Jesus and be done with it!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2013, 04:07 PM
lol gotta give it to the troll, he's persistent Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
09-06-2013, 04:09 PM
Re: RE: Yours favorite arguments for creationism
(09-06-2013 04:07 PM)nach_in Wrote:  lol gotta give it to the troll, he's persistent Tongue

He is really only a minor entertainment now.

Sent From My NEO x5....
[+] 1 user Likes Stephen Charchuk's post
09-06-2013, 04:11 PM
(09-06-2013 04:03 PM)theword Wrote:  I am not hearing much of an argument form you girlymen. Let's see, the world increased only 25 people per year because of a high infant mortality rate. Is that what you are going with? If so, I believe your science may need a little recalculation. What about cats and dogs. What is their infant mortality rate? And, how do you know? Did they keep stats 200,000 years ago?
You guys are too much. Your logic stinks, you have no argument, why don't you just admit you hate Jesus and be done with it!

You're not hearing much because you are not listening.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-06-2013, 04:12 PM
(09-06-2013 04:09 PM)Stephen Charchuk Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 04:07 PM)nach_in Wrote:  lol gotta give it to the troll, he's persistent Tongue

He is really only a minor entertainment now.

indeed, the problem is that he doesn't change arguments, the lack of new trolling techniques makes him a ephemeral troll.
I think he has potential though

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
09-06-2013, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 04:35 PM by Stephen Charchuk.)
Re: RE: Yours favorite arguments for creationism
(09-06-2013 04:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  You're not hearing much because you are not listening.

If he would just stop thinking that he can fly by flapping his arms then maybe we could take him seriously. As it is his ignorance is just a little amusing and he has mainly just proven that creationists are morons and will not accept real world evidence even when it comes up to them and tears a chuck out of their ass.

Sent From My NEO x5....
09-06-2013, 04:24 PM
Where is your evidence boys? I hear a lot of flapping at the lips, but no evidence? Why is that? Hmmmmm..... Probably because you don't have any.
Man began 200,000 years ago, yet we have no evidence. Oh, I keep forgetting about that one fossil. Here's an idea, maybe we had one man who lived, no two men, because one would have to die for a fossil. No two men and one woman, that's it. And one of the man dies 200,000 years ago to make a fossil. Then the man and the woman lived for 200,000 years, or until about 10,000 years ago, then had kids. Makes sense to me. How bout it, logical and reason seekers?
09-06-2013, 04:28 PM
(09-06-2013 09:02 AM)Stephen Charchuk Wrote:  See what I mean. He's a total waste of our time. Now he is no longer going to waste mine. He's just too religiously insane.
Why do you keep posting? Your boyfriend may start suspecting things!
09-06-2013, 04:36 PM
(09-06-2013 04:28 PM)theword Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 09:02 AM)Stephen Charchuk Wrote:  See what I mean. He's a total waste of our time. Now he is no longer going to waste mine. He's just too religiously insane.
Why do you keep posting? Your boyfriend may start suspecting things!

Just admit that you hate homosexuals.

09-06-2013, 04:37 PM
(09-06-2013 04:03 PM)theword Wrote:  I am not hearing much of an argument form you girlymen. Let's see, the world increased only 25 people per year because of a high infant mortality rate. Is that what you are going with? If so, I believe your science may need a little recalculation. What about cats and dogs. What is their infant mortality rate? And, how do you know? Did they keep stats 200,000 years ago?

Just admit you hate Zeus and be done with it!