Yours favorite arguments for creationism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: Yours favorite arguments for creationism
(09-06-2013 07:29 PM)theword Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 05:37 PM)Stephen Charchuk Wrote:  They even had religions of their own and Neandthals(sp) even buried their dead. Civilized means city dweller. Civizations are based on cities.

We're really just repeat ourselves here. His head is so thick that there is no room for a brain. There are literally montains worth of evidence out there in favor of what we're say. He only has speculation and dream logic. He's still trying to fly by flapping his arms.
Wrong again, DNA evidence has proven that Neanderthals are no relation to man. I know you keep looking hard to find that "evolutionary" link, but guess what? You wont!

Your information is incorrect. We have Neanderthal DNA from interbreeding.

Neanderthals were not our direct ancestors - they were our cousins.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2013, 07:54 PM
(09-06-2013 05:37 PM)theword Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 05:06 PM)nach_in Wrote:  lol the troll thinks culture and knowledge comes by being born human.
Great response. Is that the best you got?
*snickers*

nach_in, I don't think the bar needs to be raised - you've already trumped TW with that. xD

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
09-06-2013, 08:33 PM
(09-06-2013 07:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 07:29 PM)theword Wrote:  Wrong again, DNA evidence has proven that Neanderthals are no relation to man. I know you keep looking hard to find that "evolutionary" link, but guess what? You wont!

Your information is incorrect. We have Neanderthal DNA from interbreeding.

No, my information is not incorrect. Modern man did not come from Neanderthals. You even admit that in your post. I do agree, you scientists claim that there was interbreeding. The neanderthal is not the missing link you people have yet to find.
09-06-2013, 08:38 PM
(09-06-2013 08:33 PM)theword Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 07:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  Your information is incorrect. We have Neanderthal DNA from interbreeding.

No, my information is not incorrect. Modern man did not come from Neanderthals. You even admit that in your post. I do agree, you scientists claim that there was interbreeding. The neanderthal is not the missing link you people have yet to find.

We have common ancestors with Neanderthals - we are cousins.

What missing link are you talking about? Unless we had the corpse or fossil of every hominid that ever existed, you ignoramuses would still shriek your dim-witted, pitiful cry of "where's the missing link?"

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
09-06-2013, 09:00 PM
(09-06-2013 08:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 08:33 PM)theword Wrote:  No, my information is not incorrect. Modern man did not come from Neanderthals. You even admit that in your post. I do agree, you scientists claim that there was interbreeding. The neanderthal is not the missing link you people have yet to find.

We have common ancestors with Neanderthals - we are cousins.

What missing link are you talking about? Unless we had the corpse or fossil of every hominid that ever existed, you ignoramuses would still shriek your dim-witted, pitiful cry of "where's the missing link?"

I don't think the word understands what a common ancestor is.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

09-06-2013, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 09:16 PM by DeepThought.)
(09-06-2013 08:33 PM)theword Wrote:  No, my information is not incorrect. Modern man did not come from Neanderthals. You even admit that in your post. I do agree, you scientists claim that there was interbreeding. The neanderthal is not the missing link you people have yet to find.

And... here is a bird for ya!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP1u_jDUJwugsYcUEaSKo...NGOhtDSxwg]

Word

Fucking teenagers with their childish time wasting arguments.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
09-06-2013, 09:13 PM
Alright, I'm back from a day out with the fam damily. What did I miss? Huh

*reads last few pages*

Drinking Beverage Seriously still fucking around with this cat?Dodgy

I think we'd have better luck getting through to childeye.....Weeping

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
09-06-2013, 09:46 PM
(09-06-2013 09:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 08:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  We have common ancestors with Neanderthals - we are cousins.

I don't think the word understands what a common ancestor is.

Mom, I think you are right. This person envisions a linear decendancy without branches like most uneducated, ignorant, reactionary, deluded and confused theists. They come here without a working knowledge of the most rudimentary scientific facts and argue ad nauseum from a false premise Drinking Beverage

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
09-06-2013, 10:12 PM
(09-06-2013 09:46 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 09:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I don't think the word understands what a common ancestor is.

Mom, I think you are right. This person envisions a linear decendancy without branches like most uneducated, ignorant, reactionary, deluded and confused theists. They come here without a working knowledge of the most rudimentary scientific facts and argue ad nauseum from a false premise Drinking Beverage

Nauseam being the operative word there Sadcryface

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
10-06-2013, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2013 03:26 PM by Stephen Charchuk.)
(09-06-2013 07:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  Your information is incorrect. We have Neanderthal DNA from interbreeding.

Yes, it's like a horse and a donkey (and thelie would be the jackass...) Both are members of the Equin(sp) family, but different species.

Sent From My NEO x5....