Yugoslavian-War war criminal Slobodan Praljak commits suicide after his court verdict

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2017, 11:16 AM
Yugoslavian-War war criminal Slobodan Praljak commits suicide after his court verdict
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42163613

Suicide is via a glass of "poison", or so it seems. Substance unknown at this time.

There's a video in the ariticle, but it's well censored; no real snuff kind of shit.

[Image: x6DEbV5.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2017, 11:19 AM
RE: Yugoslavian-War war criminal Slobodan Praljak commits suicide after his court verdict
Good. I have no issue with that.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
29-11-2017, 11:22 AM
No one will be sad after reading this I guess.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
29-11-2017, 12:12 PM
RE: Yugoslavian-War war criminal Slobodan Praljak commits suicide after his court verdict
Drinking Beverage

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
29-11-2017, 12:49 PM
He wouldn't have even been put to death by the ICTY, if memory serves it doesn't have the death penalty, and this would have just been upholding his previous 20 year sentence. So he chose this himself and died by his own hand for his own ego. The most unfortunate part of this action is that he received the satisfaction of adding one more life to the amount he took in Mostar.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-11-2017, 12:49 PM
Good riddance. I'm glad his last days were filled with some misery, too.
29-11-2017, 12:52 PM
It just amazes me that nobody searched him for concealed stuff. I guess a few people will be out of a job over that.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
29-11-2017, 01:40 PM
Wow that’s kinda wild.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

29-11-2017, 03:42 PM
Slobodan Praljak commits suicide after his court verdict
YouTube has a better video HERE.

Praljak says finally that he's not a war criminal, and rejects the court's decision, before swallowing the liquid.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
29-11-2017, 05:55 PM
Congratulations, Mr. Praljak, you just have entered the history books, right next to this friendly fellow.

[Image: goersuicide.jpg]

What a decent company. Congratu-fucking-lations!

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post