Yugoslavian-War war criminal Slobodan Praljak commits suicide after his court verdict

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2017, 06:18 PM
RE: Yugoslavian-War war criminal Slobodan Praljak commits suicide after his court verdict
What a vile excuse for a human being. Till the very last minute. He probably thought he was being brave and dying like a "real" man while throwing the mother of all petty, infantile you'll-be-sorry-when-I'm-dead temper tantrums.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
29-11-2017, 10:27 PM
RE: Yugoslavian-War war criminal Slobodan Praljak commits suicide after his court verdict
(29-11-2017 11:16 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  There's a video in the ariticle, but it's well censored; no real snuff kind of shit.

I also saw a couple outlets that advertised it as "WARNING!!! DISTURBING GRAPHIC CONTENT!!!" and then failed to deliver. I was hoping for some frothing at the mouth and twisting and writhing on the ground. Having paid nothing I didn't feel justified asking for my money back.

30-11-2017, 12:55 AM
(29-11-2017 06:18 PM)Vera Wrote:  What a vile excuse for a human being. Till the very last minute. He probably thought he was being brave and dying like a "real" man while throwing the mother of all petty, infantile you'll-be-sorry-when-I'm-dead temper tantrums.

"I'll kill myself ... I'll kill myself ..."

"Go ahead, brah."
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
30-11-2017, 01:11 AM
(29-11-2017 10:27 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(29-11-2017 11:16 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  There's a video in the ariticle, but it's well censored; no real snuff kind of shit.

I also saw a couple outlets that advertised it as "WARNING!!! DISTURBING GRAPHIC CONTENT!!!" and then failed to deliver. I was hoping for some frothing at the mouth and twisting and writhing on the ground. Having paid nothing I didn't feel justified asking for my money back.

I said it because I don't want to post snuff anywhere on this forum. I don't like watching real people die. Also, it might upset the forum overlords.

[Image: x6DEbV5.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
30-11-2017, 07:22 AM (This post was last modified: 30-11-2017 07:27 AM by BikerDude.)
Right on!
He took poison right in court?
Holy crap!
That's up there with Budd Dwyre.

Graphic and HOLY CRAP!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbjvgc

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]