ZEITGEIST MOVEMENT!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
25-02-2011, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 25-02-2011 07:11 PM by Laxion.)
RE: ZEITGEIST MOVEMENT!
Hm, I think we should be discussing everyday problems on a different forum, like the zeitgeist forums, there are evidence, they put a lot of work into it. I trust them, just look at the PDF file I gave you guys.

In the R.B.E there would be no jobs really, that means you can freely draw and give it to someone instead of selling it, if you love to draw.

The pills things, my dad has to buy those pills, they are not free in Canada, the drugs company makes money off this.

If less and less people get sick, or injured, we will save more money. But with everyone staying healthier, our healthcare system would save more, but the lost would be the drug company. And we wasted 30 billions last year for unnecessary surgery. I bet the drug company would want to stop it or adapt.

http://conspiracyscience.com/articles/zeitgeist/
that's is not a good site, 1 creationist guy made it. I have been looking around at it, he is just making mostly bias about it because the video didn't explain everything, because nobody is going to watch a video that is like more than 5 hours.

I know nobody is hating on me okay guys ? Everyone stop saying that honestly...

School teaches you how to use your brain. School doesn't give you intelligence ? You honestly think that ? Try never going to school your whole life. No home school either.

my thoughts are a bit jumpy with everyone trying to talk at me at once, but I can't really explain everything about the systems, It's only a prototype, maybe visit their forums and discuss solutions if we were suppose to have that R.B.E system.

I know if somebody with authority isn't 100% right, he just told us if there was a cure for cancer, the drug company wouldn't want it. It was a year ago, so I don't remember much.

yes the efficiency cars is growing to keep up with the market.

R.B.E is science-based.
Politics are people made decisions, and people are not perfect and will continue to make mistakes.
Religion, just forget about that one...
PDF FILE
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/Zeitgeist,...%20PDF.pdf

of course people are going to be skeptical, so here is their researched.
The R.B.E is not really about having jobs, Since technologies can do all the work. People can freely innovate their ideas into action with their creativity without the boundary of money which limits their ability to do so because of the costs.

People don't wanna invest their money into something that isn't going to make money. Now in the R.B.E, that limit is off, we can have endless creativity that wouldn't make money in the monetary system.

Isn't that the point of technology, to help make lives easier ? but in the monetary it wouldn't work with because of unemployment.
Zeitgeist really embraces sciences a lot, this is why I trust them. Science can lead a unbiased good society.

99.9% of time in car accidents are human error, there are technology now, that your car can detect things around it and stop if it get's to close to it, and cars can drive them selves. Perhaps calculate the distance and impact and estimate time or reaching your destination.

http://www.zeitnews.org/
I love this website, embrace our Sciences a lot.

"don't jump to conclusions until your 99%"

"dreams are the best source of creativity" me
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2011, 01:40 PM (This post was last modified: 26-02-2011 02:32 PM by TheKetola.)
Look up the American Union, and the Real ID act. The first is a commonly known conspiracy theory that, guess what! Never happened. The Real ID act has nothing to do with the stated purpose in the Zeitgeist movies and is being repealed currently because the person currently in charge is against it. I've been watching these videos, and I am sorry, but they simply can not be trusted, I also looked up Horus, he was not virgin birthed according to the myths, these are all conspiracy theories that are made to convince you to believe in this cause. I encourage you to watch these movies again, only do so skeptically, if something seems hard to believe, open up a new page, pause the movie, and bing it. It's not hard, but it really shows how diluted the producers of the films are.

You need to understand that a lot of the information they present is based on the United States, 9/11, the 16th ammendment, Rockefeller, all of that good stuff. Look up this information before openly accepting what they tell you, they can be "Big Brother" just as much as the Rockefeller can be, or anybody else. By the way, the 16th Ammendment has been ratified by over 40 states, the National debt of the United States has increasedd AND decreased (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_de...ial_terms)

The North American Union:
Quote:While the idea for some form of union has been discussed or proposed[1] in academic, business and political circles for many decades,[2] there are no plans to create such a union and no agreement to do so has been signed.[3][4][5] The formation of a North American Union has been the subject of various conspiracy theories.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Union

The Federal Reserve:
Quote:However, its authority is derived from the U.S. Congress and is subject to congressional oversight. Additionally, the members of the Board of Governors, including its chairman and vice-chairman, are chosen by the President and confirmed by Congress. The government also exercises some control over the Federal Reserve by appointing and setting the salaries of the system's highest-level employees. Thus the Federal Reserve has both private and public aspects.[12] The U.S. Government receives all of the system's annual profits
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System

Also, I'm sure it was mentioned before, but I'll re-state it. These films are produced in a very standard propoganda movie style. The purpose is to brainwash you, don't give them that satisfaction, don't give ANYONE that satisfaction. You are an independant person, capable of your own thoughts and ideas, don't trade that in for conspiracy theories and propoganda, it's just not worth it.
26-02-2011, 06:07 PM
Yeah your right, I don't know if those conspiracy are 100% true or not. But I really don't care about that anyways, governments always have their secrets, don't they ? They seem true because of the people representing their case. I think the people were part of the CIA or something.

I care about the R.B.E.

The federal reserve, if that is true then, how the hell did the countries become in debt ? Borrow too much money from the centralized banks with that 1% interest, and can't pay back, so have to work for it ? It's a nice way to enslave people.

26-02-2011, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 26-02-2011 09:28 PM by Laxion.)
This video demonstrates the resource based economy. From Zeitgeist 2 Addendum.

Everyone should watch it to understand this R.B.E system and if you don't want to waste a hour or so watching the entire movie, it's about 18 minutes.

Resource Based Economy (Energy, Work) - Part 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxr51DrzdrE

Resource Based Economy (Energy, Work) - Part 2 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbckIPBh6...re=related

1 Important thing, they made the movie to spread it awareness and demonstrates it's value. It probably costs lots of money to advertise everywhere, when the best thing to do is inform people and wake up from society working enslavement.

27-02-2011, 01:37 AM
The conpiracies have very little basis to them at all, most of the information is common conspiracy theories or just completely construed by the creator to further their personal agenda. Of course they seem true, they tell you that the people are CIA agents and then you get into the whole argument from authority bit, it's common propoganda.

I have yet to get to that part of the 2nd movie, I am right on that video, but it is late so I will watch it tomorrow and let you know what I think.

Countries go into debt, because they don't understand financing, the United States has 15 trillion dollar debt, but that money is from something, it does exist, it is China's money. We owe the debt to China, not the federal reserve, that is another one of their false conspiracy theories. That "theory" (for lack of a better word) was based on the false presumption that the 16th ammendment was unconstitutional, which it wasn't with over 40 states ratifying it, and that we owe money to the central bank, which is also incorrect, because we owe it to China (in the US and I am sure we aren't the only country).
27-02-2011, 02:55 PM (This post was last modified: 27-02-2011 03:24 PM by Laxion.)
China is in debt as well....

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications...rank=22#ch

it wouldn't really make sense at all that china loans money. It's the centralized bank, they make all the money, and the usa can just easily borrow like 10 billion from the bank, and that money is digital. Money out of thin air like that, and with interests, making them become in debt. Because you can't pay back that interests unless you borrow more money, and try to pay it back. So you work for it, it is society nice way of enslaving you to work. And that's how the banks makes money too.

The point with the R.B.E is that technology is suppose to make lives easier, that's the point. No more work, and never becoming in debt. With the stupid monetary system. Innovations will grow, Cybernated governments to monitor the earth's resource with the global resource management system. As seen in Zeitgeist 3 Moving Forward.

Well 97% of money is digital, only 3% is physical.

Well I honestly don't think it's propaganda. A group of people put a lot of research into it. And that creationist website is only 1 guy. Don't let the website name fool you.

It's good you are skeptical about it, just look at their research yourself, I'm not doing it because I trust them very much.

27-02-2011, 06:24 PM
Found this on yahoo.ca, by a user Cthulhu Sleeps

Horus - Egyptian God 3000 BC
- born of the virgin Isis
- born on December 25
- birth was accompanied by a star in the east
- upon his birth was adored by three kings
- teacher at 12
- baptized at 30
- had 12 disciples
- known as "the light" and "the lamb of God"
- was crucified after being betrayed
- dead for three days and then resurrected

Attis - Greece 1200 BC
- born of a virgin
- born on Dec. 25
- crucified
- dead for 3 days
- resurrected

Krishna - India 900 BC
- born of a virgin
- star in the East
- performed miracles
- resurrected

Dionysus - Greece 500 BC
- born of a virgin
- born on Dec. 25
- performed miracles (water to wine)
- referred to as "King of Kings" & "Alpha and Omega"
- resurrected

Mithra - Persia 1200 BC
- born of a virgin
- born Dec. 25
- 12 disciples
- performed miracles
- dead for 3 days
- resurrected

Jesus Christ
- born of a virgin
- born on Dec. 25
- star in the east
- 12 disciples
- performed miracles
- dead for 3 days
- resurrected

This was on Zeitgeist(Religion)The greatest story ever sold. And this information is in the pdf file as well, as long with the sources they provided.

27-02-2011, 07:14 PM
The money is loaned from China to the US, sure they have a 400 billion dollar debt, but considering they have loaned out 15 trillion to the US, they actually have a positive 14.6 trillion dollars. Assuming the US intends to pay it off (which would be illegal not to do). This is not mentioning whatever other money China has already loaned out mind you. The federal reserve is ultimately owned by the US government, not vice versa. "However, its authority is derived from the U.S. Congress and is subject to congressional oversight. Additionally, the members of the Board of Governors, including its chairman and vice-chairman, are chosen by the President and confirmed by Congress. The government also exercises some control over the Federal Reserve by appointing and setting the salaries of the system's highest-level employees. Thus the Federal Reserve has both private and public aspects.[12] The U.S. Government receives all of the system's annual profits"

Also, I saw that information in the video, however I looked it up on wikipedia (which is much more reliable than a random internet user and conspiracy theorists if you ask me), and there was no mention of any of the things regarding Horus (I didn't bother with the other Gods), Horus was born when his mothers husband was killed, she had something of his and it morphed into a penis and impregnated her. There was no mention of his birth, and btw Jesus's birth was described as being in spring, more towards easter, the december birth was to make conversion for pagans easier, cause they like to party during that time of year.
27-02-2011, 08:31 PM
(27-02-2011 07:14 PM)TheKetola Wrote:  The money is loaned from China to the US, sure they have a 400 billion dollar debt, but considering they have loaned out 15 trillion to the US, they actually have a positive 14.6 trillion dollars. Assuming the US intends to pay it off (which would be illegal not to do). This is not mentioning whatever other money China has already loaned out mind you. The federal reserve is ultimately owned by the US government, not vice versa. "However, its authority is derived from the U.S. Congress and is subject to congressional oversight. Additionally, the members of the Board of Governors, including its chairman and vice-chairman, are chosen by the President and confirmed by Congress. The government also exercises some control over the Federal Reserve by appointing and setting the salaries of the system's highest-level employees. Thus the Federal Reserve has both private and public aspects.[12] The U.S. Government receives all of the system's annual profits"

Also, I saw that information in the video, however I looked it up on wikipedia (which is much more reliable than a random internet user and conspiracy theorists if you ask me), and there was no mention of any of the things regarding Horus (I didn't bother with the other Gods), Horus was born when his mothers husband was killed, she had something of his and it morphed into a penis and impregnated her. There was no mention of his birth, and btw Jesus's birth was described as being in spring, more towards easter, the december birth was to make conversion for pagans easier, cause they like to party during that time of year.

Yes finally another source that is more reliable. You know what, that does make sense with the debt thing. But wouldn't china just take back their money from the usa if they needed it. I have no idea why does every persons says china own's usa debt.

You are wrong, it's not china who owns most of it. In a sense, usa borrow's from itself. They probably put interest on their loan for the usa takes. That's how they make money off the usa if they pay it off.

"the biggest holder of Treasury debt was the U.S. government itself, with about 52 percent of the total $8.5 trillion"

"about 25 percent of the $8.5 trillion total) is held by foreign governments. Japan tops the list (with $644 billion), followed by China ($350 billion), United Kingdom ($239 billion) and oil exporting countries ($100 billion)."

"Other big holders of Treasury debt include state and local governments ($467 billion); individual investors, including brokers ($423 billion); public and private pension funds (319 billion); mutual funds ($243 billion); holders of US savings bonds ($206 billion); insurance companies ($166 billion) and banks and credit unions ($117 billion.)"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17424874/ns/...swer_desk/

27-02-2011, 08:53 PM
That still does not point towards the US oweing the Federal Reserve money, it actually contradicts it, by showing you exactly where the money is going. Thank you for proving my point.