ZEITGEIST MOVEMENT!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
27-02-2011, 08:57 PM
RE: ZEITGEIST MOVEMENT!
I'm not sure if the federal reserve is owned by the government.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?c...&aid=10489

yeah the federal reserve might not own it, the biggest debt it saids, it's the us governments. I don't know it didn't specify.

"don't jump to conclusions until your 99%"

"dreams are the best source of creativity" me
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2011, 10:59 PM
It states what the wiki link I sent you does, the Fed is basically a privately owned company that gives its' profits to the treasury. The Fed actually pays congress for it's securities with the interest it gets on its' loans, which seems very confusing but let me try to clarify.

The Fed is financially protected by the government, this costs the Fed money, the Fed uses its' interest on its' money to pay back this debt it owes, the remainder goes directly to the treasury because the Fed is non-profit. So really the money that the Goverment gives to it goes straight back to the government, but because of this money exchange the Fed remains privately owned, if this money exchange did not exist, then it would be a government owned organization. I suspect that this loop of money to make it a private bussiness is to keep people from saying the government has too much power, which is often a problem here in the United States, but that is just pure speculation.
27-02-2011, 11:55 PM
This has the vibe and grammar patterns of the American Revolution threads... only strung out into 6 pages.

And missing pictures of vacuum cleaners.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
28-02-2011, 01:12 PM
Finally found a bit of time for this forum.

I'm having a real hard time trying to summarize the PDF. There are so many subjects, only the panic of 1907 has taken alot of time, and then I see the zeitgeist's end note, in which the writer takes his word back and states that it's a ''misinterpretation'' of zeitgeist to think that he claims that some individuals would have caused the 1907 panic, the main point is that it's possible for individuals and groups to see that the economy's going bad and take advantage of it by using the knowledge for their own good. So although the bolded text, which is directly quoted from the film and states that Morgan caused the 1907 panic by spreading rumours, the writer doesn't really think that way.

Quote:''Today, the money Americans make working 3 months out of the year goes almost entirely to the interest fees, charged for the debt based fiat currency. The fact is, the Federal Income Tax exists to feed to Federal Reserve / Federal Government money machine, making sure the interest payments are always there.''
[quote]Third, speculation that the Income Tax exists to “feed” the Fiat Currency machine know as The Federal Reserve, was stated well by former IRS Fraud Investigator Joe Bannister:
“Officials of the US Government in power at the turn of the century, with intentions we may never be sure of, instituted a process whereby the US Government could borrow an almost endless supply of fiat money to finance its operations. In order to pay the interest on the debt resulting from the this endless supply of fiat money, the labor and future earning potential of the American people was put up a “collateral” for the loan.” 3

To get to source nr. 3, you have to correct a mis-spelled link, and you'll find a 50 page PDF. But the text is quoted from page 71, but if I understood the PDF right, I'd have to pay 20$ to see the rest. Luckily, I think I found the same PDF with the remaining 48 pages: http://www.svpvril.com/IRS_files/Baniste...Report.pdf
When you find the quoted text from page 71, or anywhere from that PDF please inform me. Page 71 does have text about the same subject, but in the time that I had today, I didn't find the text citing anything, just stating that stuff. The closest citation is from a paper from 1833.

That's the time I have.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
28-02-2011, 01:16 PM
(27-02-2011 11:55 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  This has the vibe and grammar patterns of the American Revolution threads... only strung out into 6 pages.

And missing pictures of vacuum cleaners.

Couldn't have said it better myself - good one Big Grin

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
28-02-2011, 01:25 PM
I have a suggestion. Why don't you start cheking the ''creationist website's'' take on the ''men behind the curtain''. Due to profession school, the long distance between me and the bus stop and my 12 string kantele project, I don't think I can find more time than an hour per day for zetigeist, so I think it would be cool if you can find an hour from your day too.

Accept me or go to hell.
28-02-2011, 05:26 PM
Thanks TheKetola, now it really makes sense now, basically a government and corporation working together kinda. The president who let the federal reserve happen, later said that he deeply regretted making his great nation becoming like this.

Their debt can come from borrowing money from banks as well.

Kiko, yeah your probably busy with your school or something, since chances are you might be in post secondary. I'm too lazy to helped you out, sorry. I'm not really busy, just really playing on laptop, surfing the web. I feel like an idiot now, I think, I'm going to start studying wayy more to get 100%. Rather than just 90+. Thanks for taking your time to do this ,and make me become a bit more intelligent.

Everyone, Thanks for the opinion! It's okay, just letting you guys know about the R.B.E, and spreading the news about it. Informing people it's what going to make it happen.

Once Technology advances so much, it will really take over the job market. Then, there will be a problem, and jobs will now be more higher tier smarter classes of jobs, rather than the physical type. If mechanics can replace people which it can and will.

being skeptical of false things, and giving the correct answer is what this system about. Science. It's okay to be skeptical of Zeitgeist, after all, always question everything ?

p.s I really like this forum, everyone is so intelligent, might plan to stick around, and maybe ask for a tutor to teach me stuff or help me out. Nah, I'm probably going to end up playing games again. Have a good day

01-03-2011, 04:07 AM
Check out the Helios endings for the Deus Ex 1 & 2 games Tongue

Yes it would be great if machines take over ALL manual labor and humans are left to enjoy intellectual , physical and artistic pursuits.
Star Trek is kinda my personal fantasy. But until then we have corrupt , greedy and unscrupulous people to deal with in our day and age - if we deal with these problems today , our children may live our dream tomorrow.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
01-03-2011, 01:49 PM
Quote:(16) After this bill was constructed, it was then handed over to their political front man, Senator Nelson Aldrich, to push through Congress. And in 1913, with heavy political sponsorship by the bankers, Woodrow Wilson became president, having already agreed to sign the Federal Reserve Act in exchange for campaign support. And a few days before Christmas, [a] when much of Congress was at home with their families, the Federal Reserve Act was voted in and Wilson in turn made it law. [b]
Even if those who weren't in the Congress would have all voted ''no'', ''yes'' would have still had the majority of votes ([a] The points about Aldrich spearheading the push for the bill, along with it being passed days before Christmas, is pubic knowledge [teeheehee, ''pubic''Big Grin]. House: 298 yeas to 60 nays with 76 not voting | Senate: 43 yeas to 25 nays with 27 not voting. [wikipedia])
. Although the act was a result of a Jekyll island club meeting, the act wasn't secret or kept away from the public when it was ready.
Quote: The point: “Woodrow Wilson became president, having already agreed to sign the Federal Reserve Act in exchange for campaign support” is a speculation drawn from various sources and requires a detailed review of Wilson’s history, along with reported accounts of influence.
K...

*I'll skip a bit*
*Not touching Gulf of Tonkin tonight*
Quote:[b](56) And once in the war, it was business as usual. In October 1966 President Lyndon Johnson lifted trade restrictions on the Soviet block [a] knowing full well that the Soviets were providing upwards of 80% of North Vietnam war supplies. [b] Consequently, the Rockefeller interests financed factories in Soviet Union which the Soviets
used to manufacture military equipment and send it to North Vietnam. [c]

I highly doubt the number 80%, although the number could be from the 70's when China withdrawed from Vietnam.
The president did ease the trade restrictions by allowing the export of 400 'non-strategic' commodities. The writer claims: ''The article refers to the items as “non-strategic”. In reality, this included very strategic items such as petrolatum, aluminum, scrap metal, synthetic rubber, rifle cleaning compounds, radar, explosive materials, computers, rocket engine, fuel,''
auto parts, etc., but doesn't seem to cite anything. The previous citation is http://select.nytimes.co/gst/abstract.ht...+Bloc&st=p
, but I'd have to pay to see it. + I don't even have anything to pay with, so it could be there.

The writer doesn't seem to back up the Rockefeller financing claim, and also ignores that factories, including weapon factories, were publicly owned in the Soviet Union. And the trade restriction lift wouldn't have allowed factory investments, even if they would have been possible.

Accept me or go to hell.
01-03-2011, 06:32 PM
Kiko
cool, well I still trust them, if you visit their sites and stuff, it's really about changing our society into the practical venus project.