Zales advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2016, 08:57 PM
RE: Zales advertisement
(25-11-2016 08:43 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(25-11-2016 08:41 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  It's a cute commercial and they're pissing off homophobic Christians, that's awesome but I'm sitting here really hoping they don't release an apology or some such bullshit, stand behind those lesbians Zales! Stand behind them and try to catch the bouquet, there's two of them so double the chances.

Anything that pisses off xtians is more likely to be a good thing than not.

Sleepy

It's amazing how much Christians and theists in general care about what people do in their bedrooms. It's their stock in trade.....the sex police.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
25-11-2016, 09:02 PM
Good for them, I await the inevitable post over on my Catholic board with people freaking out and calling for a boycott.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
25-11-2016, 09:06 PM
(25-11-2016 08:56 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Ahhh, the 'one million' moms - aka 80,000 moms who need to fulfill their own sad and joyless lives by judging everyone else's happiness.

You know who I will never understand are those Christian people who say they don't mind gay people but they need to keep it behind closed doors and don't hold hands or kiss in public where their kids will see it.

First of all if they do see it they won't just decide "I'm gonna be gay now! Yippee!" and even if they did so what?

Secondly if you don't want your kids to see gay couples than don't have kids, you share this planet with many diverse people who are all different from you and your dumb kids, if you can't handle them seeing a variety of different couples than don't bring them into this world because they will, sooner or later.

Lastly, you should be more worried about the bullying, the violience and the prejudice in this world that your kids will see at school, at home (with someone like you) and at church and that doesn't bother you. You better hope they do see gay couples because then they'll know love can blossom even in a world that is hateful and that's a good thing.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like SitaSky's post
25-11-2016, 09:11 PM
Is the invitation to buy overpriced shiny things a sign of liberation?
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
25-11-2016, 09:22 PM
(25-11-2016 09:11 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Is the invitation to buy overpriced shiny things a sign of liberation?

Well of course! Lesbians get to be in debt and buy silly shiny stuff just like the rest of us poor schmucks. Tongue

25-11-2016, 09:51 PM
(25-11-2016 09:11 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Is the invitation to buy overpriced shiny things a sign of liberation?

No, it's a sign that it's accepted that two women can marry if they choose to. It's more than the token fictional gay couple tv characters getting married on a tv show.

This is openly admitting that lesbians exist, and not only exist but they have jobs, they buy houses, cars and grocery shop, they also buy sparkly rings to profess their love and devotion.

Whatever will become of humanity? Drinking Beverage

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-11-2016, 10:01 PM
(25-11-2016 08:56 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Ahhh, the 'one million' moms - aka 80,000 moms who need to fulfill their own sad and joyless lives by judging everyone else's happiness.

The term I like is from a song by Robert Plant, off "The Mighty Rearranger" album. Don't remember which song, but the lyrics are "...a grudge of Christian women...". Says it all. Good for Zales! My wife's birthday is today. Maybe we'll swing by Zale's tomorrow and pick up a shiny. All I'd have to say is what I saw on the internet about this, and she'd be on board. Gonna have to build her a bigger jewelry chest. Ohmy
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
25-11-2016, 10:05 PM
(25-11-2016 09:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

No, it's a sign that it's accepted that two women can marry if they choose to. It's more than the token fictional gay couple tv characters getting married on a tv show.

This is openly admitting that lesbians exist, and not only exist but they have jobs, they buy houses, cars and grocery shop, they also buy sparkly rings to profess their love and devotion.

Whatever will become of humanity? Drinking Beverage

Ton of likes! One day humanity will grow up. But not in my lifetime, obviously. Dodgy
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
25-11-2016, 10:45 PM

Oh, but judging everyone else's happiness is what makes the million moms happy themselves. Big Grin

errrr, I mean the 80,000 moms . Dodgy

25-11-2016, 10:46 PM
[Image: wQCJCxe.jpg]