Zatamon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Zatamon
After a couple recommendations, and several more "hell yesses", I have moved Zatamon to the Veteran User Group. He is a well respected member, who frequently posts thoughtfuly and intelligently. His level of maturity is reflected in his respectful approach to all the conversations he takes part in.

This means that he will be able to take part in all the discussions in the team member section, and have more opportunity to shape the forum to better suit us all.

Thanks Zat, for being such a great contributor to the forum!

As a side note there are a couple other members I am thinking of adding, but since I always say this is YOUR forum, I'd like to take this opportinity to open the door to anyone that would like to "nominate" someone that they think belongs in this group. If you do wish to do this, please do so as either a PM to myself, or as a post in the Forum Management Team section (where only you and the mgmt team will be able to view the thread). A few things to keep in mind if you wish to nominate someone; their time here, their posts, and most importantly, their ability to make decisions that will best reflect the good of ALL members should be the criteria you consider. It's not something I take lightly, since they will have access to moderator options and take part in the "behind the scenes" stuff that goes on here.

Lastly, please be aware that the final decision is still mine (though TheObserver and DeepThought will have a very large say in it). I'm not pulling the "dictator card" it's just that the forum control is mine, and I take that responsibility (to both the membership and my team) very seriously. So please understand if a nomination is passed over at this time.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Stark Raving's post
09-11-2011, 06:32 PM
RE: Zatamon
On the topic of veterans whatever happened to Unbeliever and Ashley Hunt, I haven't seen either of them online in AGES?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
09-11-2011, 07:01 PM
Haven't heard from either of them since mid summer. Unfortunately, people come and go on forums. They will both always be welcome here though, and I am confident they know that!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
09-11-2011, 07:18 PM

(09-11-2011 06:13 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  This means that he will be able to take part in all the discussions in the team member section, and have more opportunity to shape the forum to better suit us all.

Thanks, Stark (and all the other "hell yesses"), I really appreciate this and I will do my best to help whenever I can.

As I expressed several times, I really enjoy being on this Forum and will continue to 'deluge' you with my threads and posts! Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2011, 07:32 PM
Good news Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
09-11-2011, 08:08 PM
Congratulations Zatamon. Don't abuse your power or I'll kill you. Just kidding abuse away!!!

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-11-2011, 09:42 PM
This calls for celebration of some kind! Congradulations!

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
09-11-2011, 10:33 PM
(09-11-2011 07:18 PM)Zatamon Wrote:  
(09-11-2011 06:13 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  This means that he will be able to take part in all the discussions in the team member section, and have more opportunity to shape the forum to better suit us all.

Thanks, Stark (and all the other "hell yesses"), I really appreciate this and I will do my best to help whenever I can.

As I expressed several times, I really enjoy being on this Forum and will continue to 'deluge' you with my threads and posts! Big Grin
WEll done Zatamon; you do have a certain mature flare about you.Rolleyes
More importantly, you avoid cheap shots, and follow your arguments through quite thoroughly.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
10-11-2011, 03:41 AM
Congratulations. Glad to see you get promoted.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson