ZeitNews

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2011, 08:28 PM
ZeitNews
This website is about cool new up to date technologies, it's so cool, and also another site with awesome new scientific achievements.

http://www.zeitnews.org
http://www.sciencedaily.com

It's my dream to become a scientists in Nano + Robotics + other things. I'm also a genius, well I think I am, I'm just going to say I'm a genius anyways. I don't care what you guys think, after all, it's called being yourself ?

yes zeit haters, keep on hating him, because I will support the R.B.E and the venus project.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2011, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2011 11:22 PM by TheKetola.)
RE: ZeitNews
Like a God (so like me) you have answered my prayers (to myself)!
I've been running out of links for my link of the day I send to my girlfriend, so thank you, I now have one more awesome link!

My dream is to be a Genetic Engineering Researcher, also a self-proclaimed genius here! Got less than a year before I can set my dream into motion.
24-02-2011, 12:38 PM
I also want to be a scientist/researcher in material engineering (or else, we'll see).

I also claimed myself to be a genius, but then I realized that everyone else does the same, so there are probably no geniuses on the word. I'm stuck with hard work, I guess if I work harder I will be ahead of others. Maybe that attitude will change in the future.

..."we can be truly free - not because we can rebel against the the tyranny of the selfish replicators but because we know that there is no one to rebel."
Susan Blackmore : The Meme Machine
24-02-2011, 02:00 PM
Good luck with your career selfish gene.
Thanks for the links Laxion - knowledge is power Smile

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
24-02-2011, 05:56 PM
Your welcome Big Grin, lol 2 satirical replies ? KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! I love Science so much TT

"don't jump to conclusions until your 99%"

"dreams are the best source of creativity" me
25-02-2011, 06:39 AM
I was no at all being satirical.. :O
Thank you gaglamesh!
The links are really kickass.

..."we can be truly free - not because we can rebel against the the tyranny of the selfish replicators but because we know that there is no one to rebel."
Susan Blackmore : The Meme Machine