Zhou Enlai

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-06-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Zhou Enlai
I and I, I did not suggest that China was more totalitarian than the US. I might actually think that it is less so.

I did say that with an opportunity in a well talented country to create a "peoples republic", Zhou and Mao choose to create an authoritarian state.

Do you wish to deny that and do you wish to state that the consequences of their rule are beneficial.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2013, 05:00 PM
Zhou Enlai
(02-06-2013 11:02 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(30-05-2013 06:29 AM)I and I Wrote:  "40 million others failed to be born" what the fuck? How are hypothetical non existant human beings counted as victims of a famine?

My hypothetical marriage to Eva Mendez is verging on divorce because we haven't met.

Rolleyes

And you can't seem to spell her name right...like she would give you a second look anyway.

Ever think the 40 million that failed to be born could be in part made up of babies that didn't make it to term because there mothers didn't.

ATTACK ATTACK Hobo

When reporting deaths due to a famine, the calculations imply living people that then died in a famine, not hypothetical "what if they were born" bullshit. In that case you could inflate and make up any kind of statistic. Oh no common sense....
02-06-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: Zhou Enlai
A viable baby isn't hypothetical.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
03-06-2013, 11:08 AM
Zhou Enlai
(02-06-2013 07:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  A viable baby isn't hypothetical.

A stat that says x amount of people would have been born if.... The people never existed to starve to death. The numbers of deaths were partly from a hypothetical situation if x adults would have been alive then they would have produced x amounts. With hypothetical bullshit like that one can add on numbers to any catastrophe all day.